Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 pm

This was the daughter of Mr. Whisperer, so it would be Miss Whisperer for the future as long as she wasn't around. It was important to keep check on peoples family lines it was good for him to remember this. It could be used further on but that would be for another day. At the moment he had no need to use such information and it wouldn't be used unless he earned the most of it. This man seemed like a good man to have open arms to. "Every man has enemies, so it's clear that if you hold a powerful key that she will be used against you. Well only as long these people will know of it, let us hope they never do." Kerat took another sip of the coffee of his, he felt his body come back to life after a long walk. He also felt the day coming and by that meant that he shortly had to cut this talk but for now he would allow it to go on. He would also allow Mr. Whisperer and his daughter spend the day here if they so wished.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:46 pm

User Image
Hana gave him a look. "Wanting to make you happy and satisfied does not make me a slave Brago." She told him. "If you demanded things of me, then that would make me a slave, but you don't."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

"My sexual urge will never be satisfied. I am a man that enjoys sex.. I cant get enough of it. My only goal in sex is to show the girl that I am the King"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:56 pm

User Image
"Well, you can show me your the king any time you wish to Brago." Hana said playfully.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 pm

"You can never extinguish my sexual urge Hana, but im atleast glad that I can satsfy yours" Brago smiled. "I'll keep showing you I am the king Hana, you just keep on moaning."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:03 am

User Image
Hana smiled and kissed him. "I think I can to that for you Brago."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 am

"Good, keep on doing so. I dont think I will be able to get up from bed. I cant move my legs. I guess I will die in my bed. I dont want to drink anymore blood... "
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 am

User Image
"Brago, drink from me, I don't want you to die." Hana said, tilting her neck towards him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:14 am

"no. I'd rather die a Demonkin..."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 am

User Image
"brago just drink my damn blood." hana told him. "You need it to live and I don't want you to die. if need be i will cut my wrist and make you drink it."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

"I dont get how cutting your wrist would make me drink your blood. But i dont want to drink your blood again"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 am

User Image
"brago, please? Do it for me?" Hana begged him, not wanting him for die.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 am

"The threat/guilt routine, eh? Ill do it, but next time, you pleasure me with your tongue" he sighed. "Present your neck, Hana"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am

User Image
"deal." hana said, tilting her neck to him.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 am

Brago hesitated at first, but he sunk his teeth into Hanas neck. He once again shed tears. This type of life wasnt what he wanted. Brago didnt want to be a bloodsucker. he didnt take much blood. He turned over on the bed to face the wall. "Thank you."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games