Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:19 am
"You should head back to your class too, Avery-senpai." Dannie asserted. "You'll come visit, right? You promised!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:44 am
[ I'm lost. x_x I can't relate with the OOC. ]
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

"Well.. It's easy for me... I love socializing!" she exclaimed with a convincing tone. Taking Seele from Jordan's shoulder, Kristaine gave her a grin and placed Seele on top of her head once more. "It is odd that I came today... Oh well! Let's go take a seat then! You lead, m'dear." The reason she had asked Jordan to lead was because Kristaine had absolutely no idea where to sit. Plus... it would be better to sit with someone you're acquainted with.

[ P.S. What year will Kristaine be in..? She's 18. XD ]  

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm
[ Haha, it's confuzzling on purpose so the PLOT is not reveiled xD

Also, the groups are only for the graduates, they come out as little groups. All the other students have their own section to sit on the right~ ]

Jordan nodded slowly. "Uh, sure..." Jordan turned sideways and made a little 'c'mere' sign with her hand, before turning all the way around back to her seat at the edge of the crowd. She'd managed to get a spot with a few empty ones around it so if any of her friends showed up they'd have a spot. Hopefully it'd last long. "I was sitting here...hope you don't mind the back." Since that's where they're sitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 pm
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine silently followed Jordan and sat down beside her. "I don't mind at all. Thanks, Jordan," she chirped, Seele meowing in agreement. Glancing around, excited murmurs could be heard by the brunette. This was a weird first day... Perhaps arriving on the day of graduation wasn't exactly a good idea...

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 pm
[ Hmm...Zetao, would you care to have one of your teachers -Powers or Marsh, perhaps- start things off? ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm
A few prefects were patroling around the campus to make sure that no one was doing anything or going into a place that they shouldn't be. Alex and a number of others stayed behind at the graduation ceremony.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 am
Dannie waved goodbye to Avery as she found a place for herself to sit during the ceremony. Unfortunately, the only seats available were at the back. Without thinking, she sat daintily in one of the back seats, sighing as she thought of her new found friends going so soon. She turned her attention to the environment she was in and looked to her side to see who she was sitting next to. She made a short, audible gasp when she noticed it was Alex and the prefects sitting there... No wonder the seats beside them were empty.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am
[ Hello, smile i am finally back from oblivion o.o!, how the rp been? and can i still use treya lol even if she's gone into oblivion for the time i was gone as well xP ]

[also has much happened for the last month or so that i was off the net? ]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:58 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
[ Hello, smile i am finally back from oblivion o.o!, how the rp been? and can i still use treya lol even if she's gone into oblivion for the time i was gone as well xP ]

[also has much happened for the last month or so that i was off the net? ]

[ Of course Treya's still here~ -Is hoping she didn't move her to the new 'disused characters' thread-

And not too much happened... though there's some plot going down right now you might want to try and get up to speed on: Aka it's graduation day. And something's gonno happen. :3 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm
(Hi! Sorry I was missing, I got sick, still am as a matter of fact, but I have given in and tried MEDICINE and thus am capable. WOLFEH -> Iris needs school colors, for the decorations and the color of the graduates hoods on their gowns. )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh put on his elaborately edged robes in the schools colors, and the tilted hat, another thing he rather disliked.
He was off to give the welcoming speech and to introduce the president of the university to the crowd.

The stage was displayed on a projection screen, held above and in front of the large curtain that currently separated the first graduating class and the audience.

The plan was, Marsh would do his thing, challenging though it was to make it entertaining, after all who could be in such drab clothes? The teachers would then come out and be seated to see their students cross the stage and take their degrees while shaking the presidents hand. Their progress monitored by the web cam and camera that not only displayed them up on the projection screen, but put the graduation live online.

The students would then be seated in the audience with their family and friends. After all was said and done the groups valedictorian would give a speech, and the president would give the standard "Stand" speech, a little encouraging blurb to send the newest wave of highly educated young people out to save the world.

And at some point the day would end and Iris actually would let loose a new tide of talented young people. Most of whom probably even would do some good.

Some...not so much. But hey, that's why he was here.

Marsh fixed his tie, and setting his own hood straight stepped out from behind the curtain and up to the podium, the string quartet that was playing falling silent at his appearance.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm
[okay then ^^ also hope this doesn't intervene with anything lol]

Treya silently walked down the the school's empty halls navigating her way to where the graduation ceramony was being held. taking a left at the next corner she looked at her cellphone and realized if she didn't hurry up she'd end up being late, stopping for a second treya took off her heels so they wouldn't break and started jogging quickly down the halls trying to remember wich exit was closest to where the ceramony was being held.
Her short trimmed soft brown dress and dappled green acsents and a few ribbons giving off the appearance that a small leaf storm was quickly making it's way through the halls.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm
[ White, black and gray. Dreary, yes, but they represent the absence and existence of all colors. Fitting, for the nature of the Academy, I believe~ (besides, those are also the colors of the uniforms ^^ ) ]

The 'mysterious' President of the Academy paced back and forth in his spot behind the stage, unseen by anyone. Not a fun thing, a long ceremony like this, yet one of the highlights of his year. Quite contradictory, as was characteristic of the man.

"Here we go..." Jordan trailed off, seeing her I'ras teacher step onto the stage. Marsh... he was an okay guy, she guessed. A good enough teacher, when he actually put his mind to it.

Ali squirmed, feeling like she was forgetting something. She couldn't put her finger on it yet though.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 pm
Alex heard a gasp and turned to see Dannie. "Oh it's you" he said in a low voice. He then turned back to face forward. "Please don't be loud. You'll disrupt the ceremony" he stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 am
"Yes, sir." Dannie said quietly as she looked down, listening for whoever would speak. Listening to long speeches bored her the same way it would for other people her age. However, she was quite enthusiastic and happy to be able to see her senpais receive their certificates and graduate. She's only been in Iris for a short time but she really did enjoy herself because everyone was so welcoming of her despite her cold facade. She sat up formally now like she normally would and kept to herself.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm
(Oh yeah! And Kristaine will be in Grade 12 or her first year of University if she's going to be turning 19, as Iris is like a weird highschool/university hybrid.Though I dunno why they finish it at 21, unless they do some advanced courses in their first summer/ stay there all year long their first year. As for the hoods I'm debating between solid black with white and gray stripes edging or solid gray with black and white. I'm voting for the gray actually, as their gowns are black, I wouldn't want them to blend. )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh cleared his throat and stepped up to the microphone, his hood hung perfectly on his well proportioned shoulders, pinned into place with all the accuracy his many home mirrors could provide.

Adjusting the microphone he leant very slightly forward and spoke.
"Good evening, and welcome to Iris University's extremely talented and wonderfully intelligent graduating class of 2011."Marsh paused at the small spurt of clapping, but that was alright, as he'd practiced his speech with several breaks for just that reason. " I am Professor Marsh on of the many members of the very proud Iris staff for this past year. Before I introduce the rest of the professors, I would like to introduce you to our head of faculty, the President of Iris Academy." Here he stood back and clapped as well. Usually the president was introduced after the rest of the staff, but the man had something to say that just couldn't wait this year.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games