Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THOMAS MCGREGOR________
EDRIC_NOTT ______
Unsorted First Year ____
════════════════════
__

Awkward. That was the only way he could describe the train ride. But at least he had seen his family all throughout the journey. Kinda, sorta. Honestly, he didn't know what he was supposed to call Wallis and Mal, but to him, they would always be family. Wallis hadn't joined until after his prefect meeting, Anandi had joined as well. Eventually, it was impossible for the subject of his “year away” to not come up, or why he wasn't at Hogwarts last year. It was weird; it made him angry, confused, and hungry. He explained what he could, like how he was staying with an 'Uncle Will', and that his 'mum' expected all of these different things from him, none of which he could ever hope to live up to but he smiled and nodded along anyway. It seemed easier.

They reached the platform later that night and Edric (Tommy) had to say his goodbyes. He felt more like Tommy now that he had been with his siblings, but it didn't last as long as he hoped. He felt like Edric again, paranoid and jumpy. He shoved his hands in his pockets, watched over his shoulder and detangled himself from the bulk of students. The booming voice he followed belonged to an imposing figure. Edric hung close to him, not daring to take his eyes off the one person that could potentially save his life.

As if anything would really happen, here, at Hogwarts. Still, Edric had a hell of a time trying to convince himself that while they waited for any stranglers to catch up before they could move on.

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall of 2040
【WHERE:: Hogsmeade Station
【WITH WHO:: Murdoch and first years
╚═════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Unsorted First Year

Faina couldn't help but chuckle at the mental image of Professor Hill being a pineapple, though she understood the point of what he was saying, and found she agreed with his advice. As time had gone on she'd mollified her own nervousness about being around her Head of House, however, she still took pains not to garner his attention or his ire.

On the trip north, at some point, Faina revealed the cookies her mother kindly made for them, as there were enough to pass around, and treats were meant to be shared.

Katya was a little disappointed having to trade her pretty dress for school uniform and robes, especially since they were her sister's hand-me-downs and though they were certainly in good condition, they hung a bit on her as Faina had always been a bit taller than she. In her mind she didn't want to be seen as under-dressed, even though she would look similar to all the other incoming students She was also glad to have added a sweater, as it was noticeably chillier when they arrived at Hogsmeade Station than it had been when they departed from London.

Faina helped her sister down from the train and onto the platform, and the little blonde looked around at the station with wide eyes. She was a little scared when she realized Faina wouldn't be accompanying her, and that she would be getting to school by a different route. "Vy nikogda ne govorili mne, chto my budem raskalyvat'sya," she said nervously, as she switched reflexively to Russian, and clutched her sister's hand as though it were a lifeline.

"It's all right, Kitten," Faina told her reassuringly. "It's only for a little while, and besides this is something every student experiences and wouldn't want to have missed for all the Galleons in Gringotts. Stay with Mr. Murdoch, and all will be well. I'll see you at the Sorting ceremony. If you get Sorted into my House, come find me at our table, and if you don't..." Faina glanced at her friends, and added, "...there's a good chance somebody you already know will be at one of the other tables. If nothing else, we will see each other at breakfast, and you can tell me about all the things you saw tonight. Khorosho?"

Katya took a deep, shuddering breath, as she fought down her nerves. She nodded, and answered, "Khorosho," before releasing her sister's hand. "See you in a little bit," she added, trying to sound a bit braver than she truly felt, and not cause her sister to feel worried for her. Faina gave her younger sibling a hug, and she told her softly, "Schast'ye blagopriyatstvuyet khrabrym, Kotenok."

Faina released her sister from her embrace, and let her start toward where she needed to go. If she'd had her druthers, she'd have escourted her sister all the way to the castle, but this was Katya's journey to make. Even so, she kept watch on her sister until she got to over to where the Keeper of Keys would soon be gathering the other First Years. "Bozhe moi, when did I become 'mother bear'? she half-muttered to herself, before looking over at Ferdie, and saying agreeably, "Sounds like fun, les trois amis sharing a carriage."

mc2

Kungfudemoness

OOC: Sorry for the double-quote again, had to edit again >.>

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN________
Second Year, Hufflepuff_____
══════════════════════ ___

Ophelia chatted with the girls in her compartment, about dresses and hairstyles and the best spells to use for each. It wasn't until after they lost each other in the crowd did she realize she had never even gotten their names. Oh well, she was sure she would see them again soon, whoever they were. For now, she was alone again and in desperate need of company for boarding the carriages. One hand twirled her blonde hair as she roamed the grounds. Most students were already in thick groups as they marched uphill toward the row of carriages. Other were milling around, waiting for the other people in their group to join them. Ophelia did not have a group. While most students were making friends last year, she just watched from a far. She liked to think she had learned a few things from her observations, but that wasn't really true. She knew next to nothing about her housemates, or even the rest of the second years for that matter. That was going to change this year. She had told herself as much all summer long. But, everyone seemed so busy now, already engaged in their own little worlds. All she needed was the perfect opportunity! Like in the movies! Someone to bump into her. Or to drop their books for her to help. Or, ooh! A wardrobe malfunction so she can swoop in and save the day! Or anything, really!

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: Fall of 2040 】
【WHERE:: Hogsmeade Station 】
【WITH WHO:: Students' 】
════════════════════╝

[Open for interaction!]
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

All was fine with waiting with the other first years until a voice appeared beside her. Aniyah nearly jumped into the air at the sudden voice she hadn't expected. Turning around to face a silver haired, crimson eyed girl who had answered her question another piece of information that didn't click in her mind. Following suit was an introduction of sorts, the girl's name being Aurora, Rora for the short. She found it pretty ironic considering how similar it was to a job title that she had heard of her mother's brother possessing at once time. "Nice to meet you, Rora." The redhead replied, offering the girl a smile, or what could be called her best attempt at one. She was never really good at talking with other girls at times. "I'm Aniyah, but everyone just calls me Annie. Or Anne, if you want to make me feel like I'm old." A brief chuckle to herself followed.

She then gazed around to see if the group was moving or had many any progress on waiting around, which it hadn't, and turned back to speak with her new friend. It certainly did make this portion of the trip much more interesting. "So, Rora, how come they have to get there before us? Is it some kind of tradition or something?" Annie asked.

murruelecreuset

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image
                                                  To walk within the lines
                                                  Would make my life so boring
                                                  I want to know that I
                                                  Have been to the extreme
                                                  So knock me off my feet
                                                  Come on now give it to me
                                                  Anything to make me feel alive

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ || MƲƓƓԼЄƁƠƦƝ

════════════════════════

Mal hopped off the train and waved to their uncle before clasping their hands behind their back and looking around. They didn't see anyone around, but they were pretty sure that Wallis was elsewhere dealing with prefect stuff, and Tommy was busy with getting to the boats. Sadly that left Mal feeling left out, since they were sure both them and Tommy were going to be in the same year. Their dad had mentioned that Tommy wasn't going to be in their year, and Mal was disappointed. Though, they were never going to tell Tommy that. Needless to say, they were looking around and hoping to spot someone to talk to.

That thankfully came sooner rather than later. Mal grinned as they spotted a girl in his year staning off by herself. Mal recalled that she was a Hufflepuff, and they hadn't seen much of her before. However, that wasn't going to stop them from making friends. Walking over, they grinned and waved.
                                                  "Hey, you're Ophelia Selwin, right? I think I remember you from last year. I'm Mal, Mal Lovette. Want to grab a carriage before they're all taken?" They straightened out their skirt, hoping it wasn't riding up. That'd be embarrassing

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, there's someone to talk to.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Let down your defences
                                                  Use no common sense
                                                  If you look you will see
                                                  that this world is a beautiful
                                                  accident turbulent suculent
                                                  opulent permanent, no way
                                                  I wanna taste it
                                                  Don't wanna waste it away

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:14 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN________
Second Year, Hufflepuff_____
══════════════════════ ___

The longer she stood there, the lonelier she felt. Flipping curls wasn't enough to distract from the crushing isolation, but braiding, that helped. She was halfway through a long blonde braid when another girl approached. They grinned, so Ophelia did too. ”Yes, I am!” She answered, a bit too eagerly. She had to stop and think though, because while the name seemed familiar, she could've sworn it belonged to a Malcolm Lovette, and that name seemed rather masculine compared to the skirted individual in front of her. Maybe they were siblings, then? She brushed the thought aside for now, she could investigate all of that later. ”Sure! And you can call me Elia if you want. Only my nan ever calls me Ophelia.” Or her brothers, when they were trying to be annoying, but that didn't seem like pertinent information. ”I love your stockings by the way, very cute. Love that colour of blue,” she said as she lead the way to the carriages.

”Soooo...” she clicked her tongue to her teeth awkwardly. Now that they were in the carriage together, she realized she didn't know what to say. ”I'm sorry, I think I'm just realizing how rather terrible I am at making conversation. Which is weird, because I love talking—I just never really know what to say half the time.” Probably because she was never really allowed to say anything at all. ”Suppose I should start with the basics, then, yeah? You already know my name, and that I'm a second year. I'm also Hufflepuff, if that wasn't obvious enough with my robes. I love clothes. And shoes. (And I hate this uniform.) I think I want to join the Music or Drama Club this year, but I'm not sure,” Elia finished with a smile then asked, ”What about you?”

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: Fall of 2040 】
【WHERE:: Carriage 】
【WITH WHO:: Mal 】
╚════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

”That and he likes to get tossed in the air. He make what I hope is happy sound when I do it.” Jeremy said. He would have demonstrated but bludger was cooing in his sleep and it would likely be unhappy if he just grabbed and tossed it. They had a good chat, and Jeremy didn't mind it as much as he used too. With his parents having fancy parties more often where he had really nothing to do, he was much more apt to take an idle conversation. Besides, it was kinda nice getting to know his housemate. She asked about Quidditch and if he planned to continue. “I plan to even though my parents want me to focus just on studying. It’s too fun to give up. Besides I won't get better of I stop playing.” Jeremy replied as they walked to the carriages. He hadn't noticed much before but he was beginning to look at things differently than his parents. Was that normal as one grows up? He just seemed to be wanting to do his own thing

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:59 am
    Rhett Fang Ye
    <4th year>

Ferdie's excitement was contagious, and Rhett hoped that Katya would catch it and her excitement would override her fear. However, when they got to the train station Katya switched to Russian which seemed to be a thing she did whenever nervous. Rhett wished he could help but knew that Faina would be best to calm the first year's nerves. Faina was right, there was advantages of the three being in different houses, Faina had a 75 percent chance of being sorted in a house where one of them sat. And if she did get sorted in Ravenclaw, Rhett wouldn't mind visiting her to say hi if it helped.

As the two girls separated, Rhett heard Faina mutter in wonder at her new title 'mother bear'. Rhett was pretty sure all big sisters were a bit of a mother bear. At least Faina would get to see her younger sibling's sorting, Rhett's sister didn't get to because of their larger age gap. "At least you get to see the sorting, unlike my sister," Rhett said. "And go to the school for a few years with her. Poor Lola was worried half to death about me for the first year, year and a half, and she couldn't really check on me much either."

He tried giving Faina a supportive grin when Ferdie suggested they all get a carriage together. Faina agreed switching over to what Rhett thought was French but he wasn't sure. "The three amigos!" Rhett agreed raising his hand up in a fist of cheer. "Protecting the weak and small." He wasn't sure how much of protectors they were but they would no doubt protect Katya if something happened to her like she was bullied. After all, Katya was Faina's little sister and in Rhett's opinion meant Katya might as well be his and Ferdie's little sister.

Time: 2040-2041
    Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
    Hm, adventurous and reckless,
    And you like pranks and can't sit still
    Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
    Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 pm
    Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
    First Year Unsorted
    Youngest Son

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogsmeade Station

When Iso asked about riding together, Quinn nodded. “I’d like that. I just have my cousin, but I have no idea where she’s at.” He admitted. He didn’t want to make it sound like he had forgotten about Aurora. She was probably socializing with someone and lost track or something. She was like that.

Boarding the train Quentin took the spot next to Iso. He glanced out the window despite knowing that his parents weren’t out there. Turning his attention to the carrier Phillip had Iso bet him to asking about it. Turns out it was a Guinea Pig. “My oldest brother has an owl as well.” Quinn shared with the group as he closed the door to make sure it couldn’t run off. Turned out a lot of people had owls. They were handy for giving and receiving mail. “I have a goldfish. I know it’s not an overly exciting pet.”

Before long the train came to a stop and the first years got off at the station. Quinn was excited to get that much closer to being at the castle and sorted into whichever house suited him. He was quick to stick close and follow the rest of his classmates to the lake. The one part of the trip he was eager for.

(Exit with the rest of the first years)

With : Isolde & Philip

Attire : First Impressions

OOC : Thought I should post this before the sorting opens which we know will be soon.

Essy ze Ninja
                                                    kiska166

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:15 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Leah Ruby League
    Ravenclaw Third Year
    Thirteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
    Younger Sister

Leah supported the idea of Lucien joining the Theater Club. It would be nice to see him in another club. After all it wasn’t like she played Quidditch. Of course, they’d be playing on different sides anyway. It was sad to hear about his keytar though. Hopefully his father would be able to repair it.

As it turned out Lucien was taking four electives. She tried not to chuckle at the fact that she was indeed a Ravenclaw, and indeed taking more then four extra classes. “I’ll have you know that, yes I am indeed taking more then four. In fact, I’m taking six not including Advanced Flying.” She said brightly. “I’m in Music, Muggle Studies, Healing, Magical Creatures, Arithmacy, and Ghost Studies. So, we’ll at least have music together.” She replied as they made it to the carriages. “A few of them were suggested by family but what good would family be if they didn’t convince me to take some practical lessons.” She added.

With : Lucien

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                  I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                  But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                  I think you'll do best in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:07 am

( PurebloodSeventh Year SlytherinHead Boy ) xx
                                                          ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                                          𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙊𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                          𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢?
                                                          𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
                                                          '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣
                                                          𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Treva sneaked up to him and spoke up, Garnet just looked at her and smirked. Back then, he would jump so bad that he would control his freaking out or maybe his temper. But now he was so used to it that he just found it amusing. Merlin, this made him look back and wonder how far he'd come because when he was a first year he was expected to have the monstrous experience in school and probably only have Richard as a friend. But now he has friends and a girlfriend to boot, not to mention that he was even appointed prefect and head boy. He'd like to say that hes pleasantly surprised, honestly. "Sure, we can apparate together," Garnet smiled, then he joked, "Fascinating that you trust me that I can apparate without flinching." Well actually he can apparate well without error due to few practices during the summer. Of course he can do that.

While he knew that Treva was most likely joking about her cousin wandering off the woods, Garnet wondered how bad her cousin was for her to earn Treva's dislike. But then again he didn't think she get along with her relative that well, given how she admit that the Warlows weren't that saintly. "No offense to your cousin, but she'll have to be an idiot to wander to the forest," he said dryly, but chuckled nonetheless, "Centaurs would most likely ignore her though, distracted in astronomy or something." Garnet immediately saw his cousin Mera though, casually still talking with two people before Mr. Murdoch called them. "Makes me wonder how the fact that my cousin and your cousin will get along. But then again, Mera can handle herself since she'd get mad if I try helping her," Garnet rolled his eyes, "Come on, let's get ourselves a carriages before they get full."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
                                                          𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                          𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚?
                                                          𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
                                                          𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                          wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                          wιтн - Himself
                                                          xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:40 pm
    The first time I realized I was living in this world
    I was probably looking at the sky
    And forgive me, but I don't know
    If I remember enough to say
    What the air was really like that day

User Image
    ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
    ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
    ᕮIᗪᕮ

second year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun stepped off the train a bit blearily, having spent the first few hours chatting with her twin and stuffing her face, and the last hour or so dozing, lulled by the movement of the train chugging along steadily through the forests and mountains. She always enjoyed the train ride- at least, once she was in a compartment. She felt a bit bad for the prefects who had to spend the ride patrolling the aisle and comforting anxious first years. Breathing in the cool night air, she wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm thinking about trying out for keeper," she told Donner, stepping aside to let two giggling fourth years dash by. "At least I won't be aiming bludgers at you," she grinned.

OOC:
    Julian Galaksylph

May have been clouds or the sun
    Don't recall, I was young
    The next thing I knew,
    The stars were eyes up in the night
    And the ocean breathing heavy like a beast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:08 pm
    User Image User Image
    Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
    Slytherin Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Second Year

Faina drew a deep breath, and knew without even looking they were back at school again. There was something about the air here which stood out in her mind, that and the fact Hogsmeade wasn't nearly so noisy as London. In all the confusion, she lost track of her companions, though she'd taken care to make sure not to lose track of her little sister. Ever since their trip to Coventry, she'd kept an even closer eye on Katya when they were away from home. Of course, shortly after the train pulled out of the station, Faina had to excuse herself to get ready for the Prefects' meeting.

Yeah, she was a prefect now, and when the badge arrived, shortly after they'd returned from Coventry, her mother got a good chuckle out of it, and commented that Professor Hill had a Russian's sense of humour. Faina was determined not to give the man reason to regret his choice with her. After the meeting, she'd spent of her time walking the length of train, making sure things ran smoothly, and there weren't any issues, particularly with the new kids coming into the school.

Now they were on the platform, Faina was walking along in the general direction of the carriages, with her sister at her side. She was hoping to find her friends, with Lucien topping the list. After the summer she'd endured, she needed to see him.

Katya rode up to Hogsmeade with friends, which did much to perk up her mood. The little Second Year was actually glad to be back at school, and was looking forward to her classes, being with her friends, and clubs. As they wandered about, she was looking around for Mera, whom they met up with back in London.

Julian Galaksylph

OOC: Open for Interaction

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100
    Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games