Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:57 pm

In fact… *Puts the back of her hand to her forehead, staggers a bit and grabs onto the side of the bar tabletop.* I…I am still a bit in shock at the whole ordeal. eek I think I need to lie down. I'll see you later. Goodnight Ryzan. Goodnight TES. Goodnight Dame. *Takes Icy and her leopard with her into her office, does the security measures, drops them off at Icy's place and goes into her Chambers.* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Gi ussta... *leans on the counter at hearing that she indeed is not joking, but takes solace in knowing that it might not have actually been elven wine*

If he does not know well enough not to put ice in the wine, then it seems plausible that he could have ves easily been swindled into buying wine that the supplier merely claimed was elven. I do hope he did not spend a great deal of money on such, if that is the case. sweatdrop

*waves to Psyzapp and Icy as they exit with the leopard*
Ssinjin deis dos draa~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Speaking of which, we're not going to have to go and resupply any time soon are we? *not looking forward to carrying another crate full* stressed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 pm

*shakes his head* I believe the current supply should be sufficient for a while yet. I think I may actually be the one drinking mzilst of it sweatdrop

*refills his glass even though he hasn't finished drinking all of it yet, then places the bottle back into the cooler. He takes up his glass and walks around the counter to have a seat over by Tes, running his fingers through Tes' hair as he walks by him* 4laugh

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Thank you, Psyzapp. biggrin -waves as she leaves- Well boys -looks between the two of them- I'm gonna head down for the night. See ya'll next week sometime! ^_^ -waves and heads to her quarters-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Next week? We're not off in our quarters -that- much, are we? *raises an eyebrow while absently waving to dame*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Plynn kyon, fair dame~ *waves at dame, giggling at Tes' comment*

We have been keeping to ourselves quite a bit lately, rilu'oh I believe she was referencing her conversation with jabbress when we entered. She is going to be visiting her grandmother.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 am

*Waking to a world of pain. Razz slowly pulls him self up and out of the rose bush. Cutting, scratching, and getting clawed all the way out he doesn't make a sound.* God damn what the hell happened to me I can't remember any thing that happened to me today. *crawling his way back into the bar he makes his way over to the couch. Trying to lift himself up onto the couch his slips on his own blood into a sitting postion. Looking back the way he came he laughs.* Chuckle chuckle HAHAHAHA. Oh man I suppose I'm going to have to clean that in the morning. Leko is this really worth it? *Talking to himself he decides the floor is a good place for him to sleep.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am

*looks at Razz strangely then over at Ryzan*
You know, at one point people thought the weirdest thing around here was two dark elves.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

ThisEmptySoul
*looks at Razz strangely then over at Ryzan*
You know, at one point people thought the weirdest thing around here was two dark elves.

*Looks up at the two of them. Licks the blood of the front of his teeth and spits it on the floor.* What are you two doing up? I thought you guys would be you know. *Makes some kind of slight weird movements with his arms.* Never mind I can't really move right now so its all cool. What the hell happened to me today?

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 am

*furrows his brow, not really sure what to think of Razz's gestures*

We are awake throughout the isto usually. It is during the tangi that we sleep.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 am

Dark elves are kind of adverse to sunlight. Has to do with our vision.

*leans back in his chair. He starts to put his feet up on the table, but then he sees Ryzan's glass of wine and decides against it, pulling over an empty chair to put his feet on instead*
Not sure how you expect us to know what happened.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 am

dame's Text to Flame
Hey baby, just wanted to let you know I will be out of town for a few days. I'll be back next Wednesday. I shall have my phone with me, just in case. ^_^ Maybe we'll come home at the same time! Miss you bunches. -sends hugs- heart - dame

-dame sends off the text and then slips down under the covers for some needed sleep. However, for the first time in a very long time, she dreams about what caused that scar on her thigh. Her night is restless and her dreams vivid, sweating profusely and running and thrashing in her sleep.-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 am

*Walks up to the Main Bar with Atilla and Hunn to grab a quick latte to go.* wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 am

Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~ *waves from the table he and Tes are sitting at, an empty wine glass in front of him. His and Tes' chairs are situated right next to each other*

Gi ussta~ You look like you are preparing for a beach visit.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games