Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

* Laying on the couch Razz feels a cold breeze blow over him. Making him feel cold and empty inside. He moves his head into the corner of the couch but that only makes him feel dark and alone. wrapping himself into a ball and snuggling up with the blanket Leko left him. He feels a little hope sneak in.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

*hearing movement over by the couches, Karrie looks over and sees that somebody is asleep on one of the couches. He shrugs, figuring Psyzapp will take care of it when she catches them. It's not his place to worry about people sleeping in the bar*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 pm

*enters the main bar area from the office. Seeing Karrie at one of the tables, he waves over to him and smiles* Vendui'~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Hello, Ryzan. *smiles at him* How have you been? I haven't seen you for a while.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

*giggles* I have not seen you in a while either, jhal that is likely due to my own absence. sweatdrop

*goes behind the counter and retrieves a wine glass. He begins to go for the elven wine by default, but then it glances back at the wine Karrie had at his table and sees he's already got a bottle with him*

I have been a bit... how you say... "occupied", xas? Dear Quortek had been cursed by Jallil Leko and was having terrible nightmares. That has all been taken care of now, though.

*takes the wine glass he had gotten down and has a seat at the table with Karrie, setting his glass in front of himself*
You do not mind if I join you, do you? *smiles* I do hope you have been well.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't mind at all. It's nice to have some company. I'm surprised nobody else is here, actually.

Oh, nightmares? neutral *tries to remember the last time he saw Tes and can only think of the night Mitri and Niiki were with him. He hadn't noticed anything unusual, but that was a few weeks earlier* I'm glad that's been taken care of.

Actually, I haven't been around very much, either. I've been fine, but I've been having some family problems back home. *sighs. The last he'd heard from his brother was two days ago and nothing had changed*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:38 pm

*She arrives at the private entrance to her Chambers, unlocks the door and goes inside. Atilla and Hunn are there to greet her and she pets them both as she grins. She yawns as she heads into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

Once changed, she goes back into her bedroom and slips into bed. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Gi ussta. I am sorry to hear you are having some problems. I do hope it is not anything to serious.

*reaches for the bottle of wine and pours himself a glass* I will be more than happy to lend you any assistance if I am able, even if it is only advice. *lifts his chin to his wrist and giggles* Although, I must admit I seem to be a bit more experienced at relationship advice than matters of family.

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Unfortunately, it is... I may have to take a trip back there soon. For now, so much of my family is there that I thought it best to come back home for a while. *sighs and takes a drink* Thank you for the offer. *smiles at Ryzan*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

*takes a sip of his wine, looking a bit concerned at Karrie. Though he doesn't really know what kind of "family problems" he's talking about, he figures it may be best not to ask if it is really so serious as he might not want to say*

I hope things will turn out the best for you. I know matters regarding family can at times be the mzilst difficult to handle, especially if one has a close family.

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 pm

*nods* Thank you, Ryzan. *sighs* My family's always been pretty close. Actually, I'm the only one who lives more than a few minutes' drive away from my dad. *finishes his wine and looks at the glass, unsure if he wants more or not*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 pm

I see. What is it that made you decide to live further away than the rest of your family?

*starts to lift his glass to his lips, then suddenly stops*
Gi ussta sweatdrop You do not have to answer if you do not want to sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 pm

It's all right. I came here with Kits, hoping for better job opportunities. *smiles* And it seems like I made a good choice. It would have taken a long time to get a position even half as good as what I have now back home.

*glances at his phone* It's getting late, I should be heading home. *stands up and takes care of his glass* It was good to see you, Ryzan. Good night. *smiles at the elf as he walks by and heads out*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Plynn kyon~ *waves farewell to Karrie as he leaves, then refills his own glass of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 am

*back from an almost two day excursion with Lo, they enter the bar from the double doors, walking towards the counter. Looking around, she sees a massive lump on one of the couches in the entertainment area, covered by a blanket. Pausing, she shakes her head, wanting Psyzapp to catch the culprit and give whoever it is the "icy" boot she's known for. She also sees Ryzan and is somewhat shocked to see him asleep in the bar as well. Seeing the bottle of wine and empty glass, she hoped nothing was wrong.

Walking up to him, she gently shook him, trying to rouse him. Lo sniffed at his form, curious as to the particular scent coming off of him. Deciding she liked it, she licks the hand that's hanging down at his side. Feeling the sensation, he jumps slightly, looking around a bit confused and then embarrassed. Looking from her to the leopard, he apologizes for having dozed off in the bar. She chuckles and tells him to go ahead and head down for some real sleep and she'd take care of his glass and bottle.

Thanking her, he looked at Lo and exclaimed, smiling then bid his goodbye, heading into the office. Clearing the table, she goes behind the counter with Lo on her heels, rinsing out Ryzans glass and putting his bottle of elven wine back in the cooler. Wanting a glass of wine herself, she decides on a good reisling, grabbing a goblet and pouring herself a nice glass.

Taking her drink around the counter, she heads for her faithful table, kicking her feet up on the chair to the left of her while Lo sat on her haunches and rested her head on her propped up legs. Looking at Lo, she knows she's going to really miss her when she's gone. She'd keep looking for a caretaker but if none is to be found by the time she deems fit, she'd have to let her go. Rubbing the top of Lo's head, she can feel her purrs running through her legs and smiles, sipping her wine*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games