Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:49 pm
*walks in with the grunnies all clipped and propper and tied up in bows 4laugh *
hello icy dear.... oh my are you alright you look quite pale...
((i only have a few minutes crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm
*feels angry as she comes to know what really happened*
ohhh dear I feel a vendetta being born...
Icy, I feels it is my DUTY to help avenge you and Ayami....
twisted
we will talk soon I must be off now...

*even the grunnies seem to be smiling evilly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm
*Carefully enters the MW Bar to take a look around. ninja He's relieved to find the place empty. Makes a few notations in his blackberry and leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm
*storms back into MW, kicking the broken table out of her way and heading straight for the bar, grabbing a fifth of Gentleman's Jack and heading for her table, kicking that over as well because she's still pissed from earlier. As Icy sits and looks around, she opens the bottle and chugs straight from it, knowing that if she doesn't calm down, she'll be out for Ryzan's blood, even if it takes her the rest of her life* How dare that lowlife filthy mongrel put his hands on me?! Damn the fact that he has powers, I'll snatch his freaking heart out!*takes another long swig from the bottle, letting the brown liquid burn a course down her throat to her stomach, instinctively reaching for her throat, remembering the feel of having the life choked from her* scream ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM!!!*Icy throws the bottle across the bar, breaking a window out and flippiong her chair over, pacing trying to get ahold of herself*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm
-Places a box on the floor, steps back 6 feet and presses a button on a remote control. The box opens up and a snake comes out.-

User Image  
Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:17 am
*walks by and notices the broken window. He looks in and sees a mangled table and some chairs in disarray. He smiles to himself, knowing that that cause was likely Icy throwing a tantrum from his little demonstration yesterday. Calmly he strides in to get a better look and to retreive a drink for Tes when he spots a strange looking box. Upon closer inspection, he notices a snake nearby getting ready to strike. He smirks and begins to cast a spell*
Zrfzrevmngvba

*the snake becomes mesmerized... stopping in its place with a glazed over look in its eyes. Ryzan then continues on to the shining machine to make a drink for Tes*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:18 am
::Maune walks in and glaces at the broken chairs and tables then a glass as he takes out a brrom and starts to clean up the mess. He tosses the trash outside the door and in to the trash can:;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:24 am
I think you might be pushing your luck coming here this time, Ryzan. It's probably best we start going to Kathy's from now on. *looks around to make sure Icy isn't nearby*

I mean... I mostly came here because I can't use the machine at Kathy's, but if you're going to be making my drink anyway, then there isn't a point to come here instead.... unless... *lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan* ... unless of course you're looking for a fight.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 am
*grins and continues to work the machine for Tes' drink*
Why, my dear Quortek, would you ever say such a thing? *giggles with a slight sinister tone* I am only here for this "steamer" you so enjoy.

*glances over at Maune for a moment* Be sure to mind the snake. I do not know how it came here, but it will not stay how it is if you touch it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:32 am
::Glaces down at the small snake:; You mean this thing here? :;Maune takes out his sword and with a quick slash the snake is cut into piecesas he places his sword back in his sheath. Maune then takes a broom again and pushes the dead snake pieces outside::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:42 am
*watches Maune cut up the snake and sweep it outside*
Brou~.... I was planning on leaving it there for Icy and Ayami. *shrugs as he stirs some syrup into the steamer before placing it on the counter along with Tes, then looks around the bar*

Tell me, Maune and Tes... what do you know of these artificial lighting fixtures *points at a light on the ceiling with his staff*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 am
::Glaces at Ryzan then at the lights:: Those are light bulbs Ryzan you really have been in the dark haven't you?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 am
*gives Ryzan a strange look as he starts to lap up his steamer*

What about them?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 am
*smirks and straightens his glasses* "In the dark"... superb choice of words. I guess you can say I have been in the dark.

Tell me, is there a way to make these "light bulbs", as you call them... not illuminate?

Ryzan Vixtul

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games