Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 am
User Image
Hana moaned as he bite her. Once he was done, hana laid down next to him and wrapped her arms around him. :brago, you can take my blood when ever you need to, i wont mind." She said hugging him close to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:39 am
"No thank you.. I dont want to drink it." Brago wiped the tears from his face.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 am
User Image
"Brago...." Hana said sadly. "Just because you don't want to does not mean you deny yourself a need. You not having blood now would be like you never having sex again."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 am
((Brago is starting to sound a tad wussy))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am
Brago didnt respond. He flipped back over to Hana. "Hana turn over please. I want to feel your back on my chest."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am
User Image
"Alright." Hana said, turning over so her back was to Brago.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 am
Fox Demon Kirara
((Brago is starting to sound a tad wussy))

((Wussy or not, Nike still owes him a romping talk2hand ))

Brago grinned. He rubbed himself up against Hanas back, his arms reaching around her to grip her breasts. He brought his head up and licked the wound on Hanas neck to heal it. He rubbed his manhood on her plumper backside. "mmm I rarely get to cuddle on you like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon began to whimper and scurried about, trying to find any traces that would led him to Soli, and after half an hour, he found one and followed it to a building. He could smell her inside with Neuro and someone else. He surpressed a growl and scratched at the door.

Jaime snatched up the beer upon the table before Dante could even move a muscle. "Us? Well, long story short, He and I met on a mission to bring down a demonkin dictator in sector five, the second largest demon realm where most of the brute type live." He took a drink of the alcohol and watched Dante smirk at the memory. "He saved my a** a few times there."

"Yeah, but while doing that, Kahak got the kill which was rather disappointing cause I wanted the kill, but sometimes it's better not to be the big shot." Dante shrugged as he folded his arms across his chest.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 am
"Please! Silence!" Kerat stood up from his seat and begun to walk towards the secret hidden door. He would not wish to have it opened but someone scratched at his wall. Should he open the secret door or walk around. Now this would be the best choice of actions. He pressed in a few bricks to have the door slide up much faster then before. There Kerat stood before Leon and Kerat did not look pleased. It was not honorable to try and ruin ones wall but to knock on the door. Kerat kept his guest hidden from view at the moment. He had thin eyes as he scanned the wolf ahead of him. He knew a were when he saw one. "Whom seek to ruin the wall of Kerat Kalvient! Answer or find your self answering to one of the Masters of this world!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at the man before him and then looked past him, trying to see Soli as his whimpered and whined. He could smell her in there and he just needed to get to her. Leon suddenly darted past the man and headed straight for Soli, but paused as he saw Neuro and growled at him. He could care less of the consquences he would face for coming into the man's home, but Neuro had taken Soli and Leon wasn't too happy about that.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 am
As Leon stopped Kerat appeared next to him amazing speed. One of his strengths was speed after all. his face was still calm even if his eyes where still thing, this is why he hated youth. So reckless and naive. Jumping in between two powerful beings and into the house of one of them. "Do no enter a man's house without his accept. I suggest you turn around and leave before I have to ask you for it." Kerat held his hands down his sides and kept his posture as a gentleman.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:10 am
User Image
Misha smiled around her beer. Dante's easy banter with Jaime had somehow put her at ease. Her ears perked happily but her momentary joy was interrupted by the click of the answering machine. The one her mother demanded she keep. When her mother's came over, she stood up, "No!" but it was too late. The voice was refined and cold.
Misha, honey? It's mother. I have something for you to do. The panther walks alone, the path is destruction......Your target is dressed in grey a purple handkerchief in his pocket. The address is 246 Beaumont. Quick and neat. No trace. Erase this message and another will be on here to wake you. Do not disappoint me, girl.

Misha dropped the bottle and walked slowly to the answering machine. She erased the message. The only thought she had was completing her task at all cost. She walked to a wall with a mural depicting the Battle of Sekigahara. She tapped the wall and it swung open to reveal an arsenal. Not once did she acknowledge that Dante and Jaime were in the room.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 am
User Image
"It is very nice to be like this." Hana said, enjoying Brago's body wrapped around her's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:54 am
"Yea. Your soul is so warm right now, its like your a Demon" Brago said as he cuddled closer.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm
Luc sighed as he called out for Neuro. "Neuro please take me to where you are I'm bored." He said to the ceiling in his office he was bored to death. He closed his eyes lightly.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games