Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm
The President -a man who looked hekka old yet seemed filled with a boundless energy- stepped forwards. The guy had impeccable posture. He stood in front of the podium and cleared his throat. He did not intend to make a pathetic speech. Oh no, that was for the others. Although if he did end up being pathetic then, well...all the more good for him. "Ahem..." He cleared his throat one last time. The silence in the space stretched. "Good job."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh blinked and schooling his face to show no surprise he stepped forward again to take the mike, he picked up right off from where the president had...seemingly finished.

"To all our graduates, of course, now the rest of the staff." Marsh said with a wave of his arm, motioning the other professors forward into the waiting seats on the stage.

He waited for the applause to fade out before speaking again,
"Now if you wish to stand we shall play the national anthem to be proceeded by our graduating classes as laid out in the programs provided to you."

Marsh stood back as the quartet got started, and the surrounding speakers took up the melody.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm
[ *has no idea what the national Anthem would be* ]

The President, seemingly finished, lapsed into silence as the anthem began. Somehow...what he said was enough? Strange, since the old guy could talk someone's ear off if he felt like it. Which half the time he did.

Jordan stood for the anthem, figuring hey, standing was good. Especially when everyone else was doing so as well. Once it had finished she plopped back down. "That was a nice speech, President," she said, as if he could hear her. It was more for Kristaine's benefit, if no one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery could feel Whit's chagrin at the President's "Speech". She nodded in agreement to one of her pre-med classmates beside her. Who's summation of "Brief" followed by a grin was not only apt, but a good indicator of the current mood of the crowd.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit shook his head and laughed with the other business graduates, he actually held a dual degree but economics had been such a small class they'd merged with business in second semester. He'd have to ask Avery after if the president was usually so verbose.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:42 am
[ So... First year? Hmm... Why do they usually start at 16, then? o.o Gah. I am confuzzled. burning_eyes
Who started school? biggrin We finished the first week.. And... It's tiring... Homework, projects, quizzes, and practicing already?! ]
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine tilted her head before an interesting expression contorted her face. It was mixed with pain, amusement, and constipation. Her body began to shake with controlled giggles whilst a few snorts escape her lips. The president was perfect! Best she's ever seen!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 pm
[ Well, Iris is...an unconventional school, to say the least *points to President* Ahem, anyways, there's actually a 'little kid's Iris', but it's located a ways away. I never mentioned it because...I dunno, I didn't think to. Anyways, it just has odd years because that's the way it rolls emotion_dealwithit

Gah, I just started and I'm so tired... Sorry we've slowed down in here somewhat xP ]

And so proceeded a nice procession of all sorts of people making speaches and whatnot. Finally, the class groups began to be called up.

Suddenly, in the crowd, Ali had a thought. A horrible, terrible, awful thought. She was going away from the Summer, and she hadn't told the ghosties yet! The ghosts that lived in Graymoor Library, who had encountered and helped the group during their treasure hunt earlier in the year, had become Ali's friends over the year. And she hadn't told them bye-bye! She had to make sure they knew! Ali popped over her chair and dashed from the crowd just as everyone stood up to cheer for the first group. She squeezed from the crowd and hop-jog-ran towards the library.

Bull straightened and tapped, read: whacked, Katsu on the arm. "Hey! What's the big idea!?" he exclaimed, glaring at Bull and using a hand to 'fix' his hair ruffled from where it had rested against the tree. Bull nodded towards the graduation and the white-haired figure bouncing down the path. "The heck does that have to do with anything?" Bull raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, in the science building, Cheren had paused, eyes squeezed shut. "There's-" Katsu's voice burst through their earpieces, despite his being on mute, Bull's had been on. Rei giggled. "Aww, what's wrong Mister Kitty?" "Shut it, creep," Katsu's voice responded, though Rei and Cheren could only hear him faintly now. Rei laughed loudly now. "What was that?" Cheren tried to tap Rei's shoulder, but stopped short an inch away. "Rei..."

"Would you both shut it already?" Bull barked back in the forest. Katsu smirked and flicked his bangs from his eyes. "Right, right...So, we doing this or what?" Bull motioned Katsu to be quiet as Cheren's voice came in. "Um, she's moving..." Bull nodded. He was watching the girl as Cheren spoke. "Yeah, we see her. Where's she headed?" There was a bit of a pause. "Library...east," he said, anticipating Katsu's question. "Perfect. Cheren, Rei, meet us there." Bull nodded to Katsu and the two turned from the sidewalk, taking a careful path to follow.

[ Oooh, what's going ooooon~?

Also, I always forget whether Gramoor has an 'e' on the end or not... ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 am
[Bum-ped]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:10 am
[ *Waits patiently for the action* ]  

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 am
Alex had noticed Ali running away from the graduation ceremony and wondered what was going on. A little girl like that shouldn't be wandering on her own. He squeezed through the crowd to follow after her.

The long speeches had put Christopher's mind elsewhere. He was thinking about bacteria experiments.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 am
Dannie also noticed Ali running and quickly followed Alex. However, she didn't want to be gone long and miss Avery and Whit-senpai receiving their diplomas. Noticing Jordan on her way out, also in one of the seats at the back, she tapped her shoulder and motioned to where Ali was with a gesture of the head. She was hoping Jordan would know where she was going. She didn't notice Kristaine sitting there beside Jordan so in effect, ignored her.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:52 pm
[magic poofs treya in the crowd ]

After the speech and the arrival of the first groups to graduate treya noticed ali run off in the direction of the library, a few seconds later and she saw alex go after her. watching as the two got farther away she wondered if she should follow as well to make sure alex wouldn't be mean. even if she didn't know of any time when he had ever been that way with ali.

[ lalala my character hasn't played any major roles in this RP so far and i has know clue whats about to start so dont know if she should get involved with whats about to happen x3
Tis also the reason why i haven't posted alot smile no one to interect with lol since everyone's interacting with everyone else and the ceramony and such lol ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 pm
[ I do hope Zetao does not mind us moving on ahead~ (I'll just plop Taco kid in there myself, I suppose)

Sorry if this feels sort of like you guys don't have anything to do right now.... sweatdrop I'll try to get it past the 'initiation of plot' phase as fast as I can ]

Taco kid, Aka 'Mister Camera Dude', just so happened to notice the adorable little Ali break from the crowd as he turned to get some great reaction shots to the first group of graduates. And, being an all-around good egg, he knew he should probably follow her. After all, she wouldn't want to miss her big brother Zaias' graduation! He dashed off after her, camera hitting his chest in a pretty darned uncomfortable way.

Great Scallops what was that?! Karley twirled rather unnecessarily in a circle as two figures ran past. She just barely managed to keep her basket of cookies tumbling to the ground. "!" Wait! I need directions! DIRECTIONS!! She raced off after the two, determined to get these cookies to Tele. He like her cookies. They were good, with just the right amount of 'chip.

Ali ran up to the library and stopped, panting. She leaned forwards and pushed the big doors open, straining a bit. She stepped forwards a little, looking around. "Everyone...come out ghosties! I have to tell you something!" Taco kid burst inside and found Ali standing still with
her dress bunched up in her two tiny hands. "What are you doing, Ali? You're going to miss-" he fell to the floor, unconscious. "My oh my, what have we here? Cheren, I think you need to be doing a better job of warning us." Katsu stepped over the fallen boy and stared down at Ali, who had turned around. The ghosts were frantic, telling her to run away. "The ghosties say you're bad! Zais'll beat you guys up!" Apparently she caught on fast. Cheren and Rei had stepped out from their hiding spot behind a shelf of books. Bull nodded quickly to Rei, who smirked. A plant split the wooden floor beneath Ali and a flower spread its petals. A fine dust quickly fell over the girl, putting her to sleep.

Karley, meanwhile, had completely not noticed the two sketchy figures follow Ali and Taco kid into the library, and burst inside. "Alright, where-" OHMYGODWHATTHEHECK! They're dead! DEAD!! Wait, are they really dead? Maybe they're just sleeping...THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING?! Katsu practically growled out loud. "Oh for the love of..." While Karley leaned down to check if Ali was alright, Cheren fidgeted. "Um, there's someone else coming...and he's pretty dangerous." Bull walked quickly to a window to see a dark figure in the distance. He must have followed the girl... "Rei, Cheren, you get out of here...Katsu, help me with the door." Bull had Katsu close the door, and he sealed it methodically with ice while Rei and Cheren dealt with their target.

"Okay, mousie, nice and easy..." Karley grabbed Ali and tried to run away. "You guys....aren't getting her! you...creeps!" Ah! Did I just call them creeps? CRAP! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Rei smirked, lashing out to push Karley from Ali. But the ghosts intervened, protecting Karley. Rei screeched and threw herself futilely at the pair again and again. Finally, she shrugged, and a mass of vines came from the floor, completely encasing both Karley and Ali. "Heehee, this works too~" She hopped on top of the vines, grabbing Cheren on her way. "Come on, spooky boy. Please try not to have too much fun without me. Or I may have to go crazy later~" she said to Bull at Katsu as the vines disappeared into the depths of the library.

[ Whee, another narcicisstastically long post biggrin

Feel free to yell opinions of whether you are annoyed by what I've been doing so far for the plot, so I can change or, heaven forbid, say that you actually likes it! O: ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 am
Dannie sped off to the library, having followed Alex but the doors of the library were closed. She heard people and asked angrily, "Who's there? What have you done to Ali?" She was certain there was something peculiar going on so she tried to bust the door open using techniques from the training she got back at home. It wouldn't budge so she stood back, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, thinking of ways to get in. 'No way will my manipulation be strong enough to open the door. Heck! I can barely lift a chair with it' she thought, panting exhausted from kicking the door as hard as she could in that short red dress. Surely, her heels would break soon but that wasn't the problem on her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Alex frowned as he realized the door wouldn't open. "This can't be good" he said. He turned to Dannie. "Are you coming too? This will probably get a bit dangerous" he said to her. He sent a mental note to a prefect who had a mind reading capability. A couple other prefects were on their way.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm
(Iris starts at 16 because Ira powers only really start to develop after onset of puberty, 16 was a reasonable age for the kids who have started late, or for the early kids who just took a while to regulate....maybe, >.>....that way we don't need an elementary Ira, and Ali's presence in Iris still makes sense...>.>.... ALSO sorry for my absence I'm feeling much better now biggrin )
((AND of COURSE Graymoore has an 'e'. Moore the word has an 'e' ^.^ it's how I remember it. ))

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery walked across the stage and smiled into the camera on cue as she shook the president's hand and accepted her scroll. She kept smiling through the black spots in her eyes as she waved at the webcam on her way by. She re-emerged through the back of the curtains accepting the Iris Alma matter pin from the school rep and waving to Whit as she kept moving and went down the few steps to the side of the stage to be led to her seat.

She took her seat, at the very back row, which had been kept empty for the graduates from her class and looked around. She sat her diploma square on the seat and stood up. Because something was wrong.

Now that the glamor of euphoria, from the professors and the crowd, had passed over her, she could hear them. She could practically feel the vibrations from all the screaming. She clutched her ears and searched for the source, closing her eyes tight and opening her senses wide, but giving the jubilant crowd in front of her a wide berth.

It was coming from the ghosts of Graymoore. Like nothing she'd ever felt before. Now that she knew she didn't know how she'd missed it.

She reached out to find Shige and Tele, the president should know, no he needed to know. Feeling hampered and panicked but not why, she pulled off her gown and left it draped over the chair, covering her diploma.

She saw the small group of prefects moving away and knew she had to follow. She pulled out her phone as she went. Whit and Zaias were still behind the curtain and Jordan where was she?

And in the moment she took a step away from the lights of the ceremony to the shadowed path, she felt the dark creep over the little light that had always shone the brightest, and she knew.

Forgetting her phone was in her hand, she started to run.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit was bored. Practically silly, but now that Aves was out front he could probably text her and she'd answer to humor him, whereas before she'd have ignored him in case she couldn't tuck her phone away in time.

He pulled his own phone out of his pocket and frowned at the low battery. Three bars was not enough to see him through this night, especially as he'd charged the thing at noon. Maybe Tomas knew where he could get a decent one tomorrow.

Quickly slipping his fingers across the keypad he jotted out a quick message to Aves and sent one to Jordan too, as he hadn't exactly seen if her class had finished yet or not. The announcements were muffled behind the curtain and all he saw was a constant stream of students going in and coming out of the curtains. She could still be being seated he supposed. Jordan would know, she was helping the student council with all that stuff.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games