Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 pm
"Well, you wouldn't let me help furnish the baby's room. I had to find something to entertain myself with." Van said with a chuckle as he returned with a one-armed hug. "Besides, we're expecting again. I don't know if you had it too, but I have this bizarre urge to tell everyone we know." he said with a sheepish chuckle.

((Called it. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm
{So...shall we start after they finish drinking or after the deed? If we do have that happen, of course.}

"Trust me, I did. I wanted to scream it to the world, especially since I had originally thought I'd never be able to experience something like this again, or at all really." Mala admitted with slight embarassment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 pm
"Hey, with magic, any injury can be healed. I'm sure you would've found a way to enjoy it whether you met me or not. Me on the other hand....Well, I'd thought that being a guy would ensure I'd never experience this. And yet here we are." Van said with a warm smile as he rested a hand on his tummy.

((Yes and yes. If only because this is probably going to be even more hilarious than when Mala and Van did it. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm
{Bonus points if Larai is the one that tries to sneak off quietly without the other two noticing.}

"I highly doubt that." Mala soon moved one hand to gently rest it over Van's, resting her head lightly on his shoulder.

~*~

Larai was doing pretty well in the drinking contest, having only just reached the point in which rational thought had been eliminated. She smirked at the two men, expecting either one to faint at any given moment. "Who shayz a girl can't hold her ale now?" she asked, speach slurring a little bit.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 pm
"Carefhul, yur shtarting to shlur." Daemon said, looking ever so slightly dazed while Kai looked like he was having trouble just staying conscious.

~*~

Van smiled as he looked back down at Anise is other arm. "Shame this couldn't have happened a few years later. You probably don't realize how exciting it is that you're getting a younger sibling, much less one that your daddy's going to be pushing out." he said removing his free hand to gently take one of Anise's tiny hands and holding it against his tummy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm
"Ye aren't doin' much better yerself..." Larai replied, feeling rather confident in victory.

Anise held her hand there for a couple moments, looking back and forth between Van and his belly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm
"Yep, that's going to be your baby brother or sister." Van said with a small chuckle as he saw the look on her little face, mostly oblivious to what was going on or being said. "I'm sure you'll just start to understand when I'm ready to go into labor at any day."

Daemon looked over at Kai when he heard the thud of his head hitting the table. "And we have a loser!" he said loudly and with a drunken grin as he thrust his mug into the air.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm
"Now, we jush needs one more!" Larai exclaimed proudly before taking another gulp of her ale.

Anise tilted her head slightly, giving big puppy eyes - all the while completely unaware of the situation.

"Aaaw, she's just so adorable~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm
"Here's hoping the next one's just as cute coming out of me as they do you." Van joked with a chuckle.

"Come oooon, ya know yer gonna lose...Why not shpare yershelf the shame an' call it a draw?" Daemon said after slamming his mug back on the table.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 pm
"Me? Loshing? Ha!" Larai took another large gulp. "Yer only tryin' t'back out w'tha draw 'cuz you can't take much more!"

Mala chuckled. "Oh, you know they will be!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm
((Don't know what to do with Van now. >w>;; Shall we let him go another month for Riley to have more tummy to gawk at? XD))

"I'm jus' shaving you from th' hoomiliation uff yoo toshin' yer cookies later frum sho mush boooooze." Daemon said, his cheshire cat grin looking a little tipsy now. "After all....There'sh nothin' lesh attractive than a chick with a hangover."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm
{Sure, why not? XD}

"Nothin'? Nothin' atall?" Larai asked with a drunken giggle. "How 'bout a hungover man? Men aren't much better, y'know..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 pm
Van giggled as he reclined on the couch, playing with Anise as he let her rest atop his somewhat larger stomach. It had been a month when he finally heard that familiar knock on the door. "Ah, finally! That must be him!" he said with a rather anxious grin as he managed to lift himself up off the couch, swinging his tail over and making his way upstairs with Anise in his arms. "You know where to find me!" he said hurriedly slinking away before Mala let Riley in.

"At leesht our bedhead doeshn't look like we got shtruck by light-en-in'." Daemon said with a drunken smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm
"I look pretty damn amazing in bed, not that'd you would know." Larai replied quite proudly.

Mala went over to the door, a childish look of giddiness about her as she answered.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm
"Long time no see!" Riley said with a bright smile as he gave his sister a hug. "Van said you were expecting; don't tell me I missed the baby bump already!" he said looking rather worried and disappointed as he looked down at Mala's lack of pregnancy after parting from the hug.

"We can alwaysh fixsh that ya know." Daemon said waggling his eyebrows at Larai.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games