Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks back in** nope....never....it started when my other red eye personality came out....she was hunting people and it was thought that she might hurt Blood.....but we don't hurt animals...

Only people? -_-

nowwe aren't cruel.....she didn't hurt those that went into her stew....she fed them her special tea and they didn't feel a thingshe wasn't around long so there weren't many victims.....now me I try not to hurt but when I need to I have....

Killing is even worse. .-.

I only kill when I have to and there are times that it does happen.....have you killed before??

If you really tried, you wouldn't have to though... :/

.-.

Well, I suppose that depends on who exactly you're asking... x:

that may be true in some cases.....but some have been cases of kill or be killed....as you can see which choice I chose....**looking down then up again** I have to admit there have been some where I have lost control and killed............

well I am asking you Kay or do you have other personalities too??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

nowwe aren't cruel.....she didn't hurt those that went into her stew....she fed them her special tea and they didn't feel a thingshe wasn't around long so there weren't many victims.....now me I try not to hurt but when I need to I have....

I only kill when I have to and there are times that it does happen.....have you killed before??

.-.

that may be true in some cases.....but some have been cases of kill or be killed....as you can see which choice I chose....**looking down then up again** I have to admit there have been some where I have lost control and killed............

Well, Gaia Kay hasn't really killed anyone... At least, not usually on purpose, or permanently, anyway. o.o

In here, I tend to also be Grey Jedi Kay Donn a bit. .-.

And there are other Kay-ish characters out there.

I wouldn't call it multiple personalities though. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

Well, Gaia Kay hasn't really killed anyone... At least, not usually on purpose, or permanently, anyway. o.o

ok....that is a mouthful and sounds like a yes to me........

oh really......I thought you were supposed to be Sith here??

can I ask out where??

what would you call it?? why are you sweating??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

Nope. I even mentioned a couple conversations back, I'm not real Sith, I think. ninja

Daddicus can't afford real evil. He's too cheap. xD

Kay Donn is an Old Republic era grey Jedi, although he's very much the good guy and was on good terms with the Order. That guy's killed a lot of people though. o.o

Out, er, in existence, I guess. Not an actual place.

They all exist in their own stories/universes for the most part. Although a couple have issues similar to multiple personalities... sweatdrop

I dunno. I was just conveying a feeling, I guess. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

Nope. I even mentioned a couple conversations back, I'm not real Sith, I think. ninja

Kay Donn is an Old Republic era grey Jedi, although he's very much the good guy and was on good terms with the Order. That guy's killed a lot of people though. o.o

They all exist in their own stories/universes for the most part. Although a couple have issues similar to multiple personalities... sweatdrop

I will take that for now......

yeah your right I remember now.....

oh really now......

I knew there was one of you that did....I am a little confused.....exactly which are you now??

oh I see like my different stories I got going on......hey no need to sweat about issues of multiple personalities....

oh I thought it may have been a touchy subject........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

oh really now......

I knew there was one of you that did....I am a little confused.....exactly which are you now??

oh I see like my different stories I got going on......hey no need to sweat about issues of multiple personalities....

I don't really do the in charcater thing. o.o
Even when I'm in character, I'm probably not in character. >.<
Kay is just Kay, with a touch of silly out of character Kay Donn when in this Guild.

Lol, it's just kinda funny because it's not something I try to do and it seems to pop up rather often. >.<

No, nothing touchy. I overuse sweatdrop a bit anyway.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

oh really now......

Kay is just Kay, with a touch of silly out of character Kay Donn when in this Guild.

Lol, it's just kinda funny because it's not something I try to do and it seems to pop up rather often. >.<

so Kay is just Kay.....**looking you in the eyes** have you ever killed just to kill??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

oh really now......

so Kay is just Kay.....**looking you in the eyes** have you ever killed just to kill??

Of course not. O.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

can I ask out where??

Not a really a yes. xP

oh really now......

Of course not. O.o

**looking down** so you have never lost control and killed for the sake of killing??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh really now......

Of course not. O.o

**looking down** so you have never lost control and killed for the sake of killing??

Nope. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh really now......

Of course not. O.o

Nope. @.@

**looking back up at you then turning around** well I guess you are better than me in that one Kay......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Of course not. O.o

Nope. @.@

**looking back up at you then turning around** well I guess you are better than me in that one Kay......

I'm trying to think through my characters for a bad guy somewhere, and even my bad guys are good guys. @.@

I can't seem to think of anything that even comes that close. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Of course not. O.o

Nope. @.@

I'm trying to think through my characters for a bad guy somewhere, and even my bad guys are good guys. @.@

I try to be a good bad guy....but maybe it is because I am a vampire that it has happened to me more than once....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. @.@

I try to be a good bad guy....but maybe it is because I am a vampire that it has happened to me more than once....

Oh, I see. .-.

Our characters wouldn't get on well. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. @.@

Oh, I see. .-.

Our characters wouldn't get on well. emotion_facepalm

**turning back around still looking down** I am sorry to hear that....it's just sometimes in the heat of the moment a blood lust will come over me and I can't control it and I will kill..........................  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games