Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 pm
Triltsch
Don't worry, Bunz! A lot of my pictures have gone uncommented… it just happens sometimes. People get swept up in other stuff. (Maybe I ought not to put my pictures in links because people are lazy and don't want to click extra things… but the pictures are kind of big…)

I like your picture! It's got more personality than the Scene-Girl-MySpaceFacebook-Pictures I've seen. It's more natural. And you look like you're having fun!
But you always post pictures where your real features are hidden behind special effects! gonk It's just mean -pouts-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 am
Soul of Aqua
Triltsch
Don't worry, Bunz! A lot of my pictures have gone uncommented… it just happens sometimes. People get swept up in other stuff. (Maybe I ought not to put my pictures in links because people are lazy and don't want to click extra things… but the pictures are kind of big…)

I like your picture! It's got more personality than the Scene-Girl-MySpaceFacebook-Pictures I've seen. It's more natural. And you look like you're having fun!
But you always post pictures where your real features are hidden behind special effects! gonk It's just mean -pouts-

Buuuut… that's all I'm comfortable having the internet see. D:
Okay. Here is one with no special effects. It's from a little while ago, but I still look like this, same hair and all.

Here.

And yes, that's some leftover nail polish. I get bored sometimes and I want to keep myself from biting my nails…

Oh, and Pistl – it's blurry because we were moving around. No editing. It just ended up looking creepy. I mean, look at some of that face-screw. That just happened.

Kleine Fee, you're pretty! 3nodding  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

purply bunz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 pm
Triltsch

thank you & yeah it was snapped during a drinking session *cough* that was before the shots with every pint started i think lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image
You've got to stand for something
or you'll fall for anything...

User Image

User Image

User Image

...You've got to be your own man
Not a puppet on a string.

User Image  

iFck_XD

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm
Triltsch
Soul of Aqua
Triltsch

Okay. Here is one with no special effects. It's from a little while ago, but I still look like this, same hair and all.

Here.

And yes, that's some leftover nail polish. I get bored sometimes and I want to keep myself from biting my nails…

Oh, and Pistl – it's blurry because we were moving around. No editing. It just ended up looking creepy. I mean, look at some of that face-screw. That just happened.

Adding special effects also means editing it in some way. P:
I wasn't talking about the blur either. I didn't even notice it with the rainbow effects. O: I think the reason people don't comment you is because you always post some with special effects on em.

@die kleine Fee: You are quite attractive. O: It's your eyes that do it. You have beautiful eyes. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 pm

@ iFck_XD: I love your hair

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 pm
Pistll
Triltsch
Soul of Aqua
Triltsch

Here.

Adding special effects also means editing it in some way. P:
I wasn't talking about the blur either. I didn't even notice it with the rainbow effects. O: I think the reason people don't comment you is because you always post some with special effects on em.

@die kleine Fee: You are quite attractive. O: It's your eyes that do it. You have beautiful eyes. 3nodding

I didn't exactly mean "special effects"… Bargh. I guess it's a sort of edit, yeah, but I mean that I didn't shoop it or anything after the taking. I get what you mean now, though.
That's the Thermal Camera on Photobooth.

iFck_XD – You're really pretty too! I love the first photo! I appreciate pretty boys. And the third photo is just adorable.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:09 am
Triltsch
Soul of Aqua
Triltsch

Here.

WOOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <.< nice glasses. -dances around-  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iFck_XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image

@OhSnapItsLingy:

Why thank you 4laugh
-flips my hair-

I grow it myself biggrin biggrin

@Triltsch:

the third one is just me being retarded xp xp

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm
iFck_XD

@Triltsch:

But it's so cute!

SoA – Thank you! I love my SteamPunk sunglasses. Recently a tiny screw came out of them that I had to replace with a bit of earring wire… so yay, fix'd.

…I don't normally wear glasses, though. Just those shades occasionally.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deppfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 pm
Triltsch
iFck_XD

@Triltsch:

But it's so cute!

SoA – Thank you! I love my SteamPunk sunglasses. Recently a tiny screw came out of them that I had to replace with a bit of earring wire… so yay, fix'd.

…I don't normally wear glasses, though. Just those shades occasionally.

If you get an eyeglasses kit, which are usually sold in a lot of places... grocery stores, Wal Mart, etc... you should be able to use one of the included screws as a replacement. I've had to do that with my real glasses in the past, and it sucked. But, for those, it should be just fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:58 pm
Deppfan Teague

If you get an eyeglasses kit, which are usually sold in a lot of places... grocery stores, Wal Mart, etc... you should be able to use one of the included screws as a replacement. I've had to do that with my real glasses in the past, and it sucked. But, for those, it should be just fine.

Ah, that's handy. Though… we tried that with a screw from some other old pair that nobody uses, and the screw didn't fit…
Probably a good idea all the same. Just some cheap glasses no one would use…  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

LaBeeuhtriixx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am
iFck_XD
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Becca likes. <333

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
It's a Becca-Spree! biggrin LoL.

LaBeeuhtriixx

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm
@ifck~ I love the third pic. It's like roooarrr!!! &&yea..

@Qwerty~Liike omg your eyes are purtty!~

&&& new pics... I did my hair for once O:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games