Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Sips her drink and admires the shot glass.

"Thank you dame....now I can actually measure how much alcohol I'm putting in my drinks downstairs! xd "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm

(( I am currently fighting for control of my computer over a virus. Sorry won't be on for a while. I'm doing this on my new 4G Evo. Touch screens are a bit hard.))

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

*Picks up the shot glass and looks at the image on it.* I've never been to Williamsburg. Just what is this on here Dame? neutral
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:02 pm

*finally snaps out of her onslaught of thoughts and blinks rapidly, forgetting a bit where she was at. Remembering, and also noting the time, she jumps up and waves a hello/goodbye to everyone, needing to get downstairs before Lo wrecks the place in need of a walk. Rushing into the office, she scans and heads down the stairs and corridor, opening her door to Lo sitting in front of it, that look on her face and serious. Cursing under her breath, she runs into the leopards room, grabs what's needed, and rushes back out, scanning at the back door. Before she gets it open wide enough, Lo shoots out with her on her heels*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Psyzapp
*Scoffs at TES.* What do you mean? A bonnet isn't good enough for you. rolleyes
I've already had to wear a tutu once. I could do without adding more female garments to my collection stare

*is about to take off the hat to get a better look at it, but when dame hands him the one she got for Ryzan, he looks at that instead*
I hate to burst your bubble, but neither of us are really "hat" people. Although... *looks at the hat a bit more* ... it's not that bad of a hat.

*sets Ryzan's hat in his lap and looks at the cheese and wine*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

*walks into the bar, followed by Mitri. Seeing that it's more crowded than usual, he smiles* Hello, everyone.

*stays behind Karrie, still not sure if he should be in the bar, since he's only 17* Hi.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh, -walks over to the table- Just a bit of the sights and probably some historical figures or something. -unclaps the side of her white skirt and slides it off, sigh- Oh thank god. I have been waiting to get out of that damn skirt since I left my grandma. stressed I haven't been able to wear short or revealing clothing in four days! gonk And heels would have been impractical walking around Williamsburg! gonk

Lemme look at your glass, Psy. -gently takes her glass and looks at it- Well, this is the governor's house, -points- and the surrounding gardens, here's an outline of Virginia and a dot where Williamsburg is and these people are just random colonial men and women and soldiers. -nods-

Oh Psy, -pulls a book out of the bag- I also got a book full of drinks they used to make back in the colonial days and how to make the drinks. ^_^ Things like Mint Juleps and such.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

*Views everything Dame is pointing out on her new shot glass and nods. Then takes a peek at the book.*

OH…a drink book with old fashioned drink recipes. surprised *She grins at Dame.* This will come in handy here at the bar. wink Thanks Dame…that was really very thoughtful. 3nodding 4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 pm

(( stare Of course she decides to strip as the 17 year old walks in. stressed Not that you see anything but still. stare ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

(( rofl ))

Looks over at the drink recipe book dame brought, thoughts twirling in her mind.

"Hey, Psy.....we haven't had our theme party for this month yet...what do you think about a Beach theme for July?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm

{{Probably the highlight of his day xd If it makes you feel better, he's -almost- legal rofl Not quite drinking age, though.}}

*gives Karrie and mini-Karrie a lazy wave*

Do I need to like... put this cheese away immediately or something? *points at the cheese wheel*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:17 pm

That sounds like fun Katana. What day do you want to have the party this month? xp

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:18 pm

No problem, Psy! -kisses her cheek- It was my pleasure, really. -turns around and sees Karrie and Mitri- Hey guys! -walks over and hugs each in turn- Karrie, hon, how's the fam doing? -she asks quietly- Oh! I got ya'll something in Williamsburg, just a little something. -smiles and takes out two hats like the one she gave Tes and Ryzan, placing them on their heads- xd Tricorne hats! And Karrie, I thought this book of Colonial recipes might interest you so I couldn't resist. -grins at them both-

-looks at Tes- ... neutral I...I don't think so, Tes...ask Karrie... -points to Karrie- He would know better than me... -bites her lip-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

*catches a glimpse of Dame taking her skirt off and his eyes widen* Karrie... she's...

Hmmm? *follows Mitri's gaze and shrugs* Don't worry about it... *goes behind the bar and gets two bottles of coke, bringing one back to Mitri*

*hugs Dame back* Not much change, from what I've heard. Uh, thanks for the hat... *turns to Mitri to see the hat that Dame put on him* Oh, Colonial recipes? *looks very interested*

The cheese should be fine as long as it's still completely covered by the wax, Tes. It's been sitting out like that for a long time, if it's any good.

*hugs Dame back* Hi Dame. smile

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Psyzapp
That sounds like fun Katana. What day do you want to have the party this month? xp

She shrugs, thinking about how quickly she can get the things she needs.

"How about this Saturday? I have something to do Friday night....but I can get it all together Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking we can hold it outside of MW on the back side, away from the parking and everything. What do you think?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games