Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:39 pm
Ah, I don't know. I haven't given it much though really sweatdrop I was too focused on getting everyone else presents I...um well I haven't had time to think of what I wanted. What about you Belarus? Oh! I like your outfit by the way, it's very pretty!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:48 pm
"Hello, sisters! How are you both~? Oh~ Belarus~ I love that dress on you~ You look so pretty!" he says, hugging her. "And hello, Finland~ How are you, too?" He looks around the room. "...Why is everyone decorating for Christmas? That isn't until January 7th, you know~" he says, giggling.

((In Russia, it's in January.
Also, Russia's fasting right now. >>
Careful what you offer him, I guess?))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 pm
".....Oh, this? ...Mr. Lithuania said brother would like it....

..Maybe I should talk to Mr. Sweden about what to get you...?

...Oh, hello Brother..!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:56 pm
Ah well you see Ivan-san, alot of other countries celebrate Christmas on December 25th but...well since you celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January...maybe we could have 2 christmases!! Twice the gifts! *__*

And...um...you would ask Su-san what to get me? -blushes- I...I don't think he would know what to get me honestly... sweatdrop

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:59 pm
"....T-thank you, Brother...

and yes, I would.....he should know what his wife wants, should he not...?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:02 pm
"Gifts?" Russia asks, tilting his head. He giggles. "You don't get gifts on Christmas~ That's what New Years is for!" he blinks and looks around. "Oh, I just realized this is a gathering of sorts, isn't it?" he asks, furrowing his brows. "I'm not allowed to go to gatherings until after Christmas~"

(( ;w; Christmas in Russia has to be the only one I can remember out of the three I've studied...During the six-week-long Fast, Russians can't go to parties, they can't go to gatherings, and they can't have guests over. AND the Fast is strictly vegetarian. =w=

Just, you know, if you guys wanted to know. =w= ))

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:06 pm
".....A-ah, that is right...I should have known, forgive me...

...If that is the case, I will do it also..!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:11 pm
"Ah, no, it's okay, Belarus~" Russia says, patting her head.

(( After moar research---Russia didn't even celebrate Christmas when it was the USSR. Oops!

AND Russia made sure Belarus was strictly atheist while they were part of the USSR. =w= ))  

Russia-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:13 pm
Russia-tan

(( ;w; Christmas in Russia has to be the only one I can remember out of the three I've studied...During the six-week-long Fast, Russians can't go to parties, they can't go to gatherings, and they can't have guests over. AND the Fast is strictly vegetarian. =w=

Just, you know, if you guys wanted to know. =w= ))

(o.o Oh wow, I had no idea it was like that in Russia! Dang, you do your homework don't you? You are made of win XD )

"Um...oh...how silly of me." sweatdrop Finland lowered his eyes just a bit thinking of what to say. "Well, I guess this isn't really a gathering, it's more like...um...ur...well we are discussing Christmas. Um...here!" He smiled and offered Ivan a plate of celery sticks, broccoli and carrots with ranch dip. "I got this snack plate <3 "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 pm
"....If that is what you want...."

((Woah. O.o))

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 pm
(( I had to research Christmas in Switzerland, Poland AND Russia. =w=
Switzerland's has to be the oddest yet.
Two words: Pig bladders. ))

Russia blinks, but smiles and takes a stick of celery. "Thank you, Finland~ And, celebrate it how you want, Belarus~"

(( gonk You're making me hungry, Finland~ I might have to go finish off the bigos. =w=

But, back on the topic of Christmas, Russia already mentioned celebrating Christmas, so I guess he celebrates it now. =w=

This makes me wonder, though...Am I USSR Russia, or Russia-Russia? >>; ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:25 pm
(LOL!! Sorry <3 If anything I made myself hungry as well x.x Gah, need food >3> Nothing here. As far as which Russia urm I would guess you are whatever current Russia would be o.o )

"I am so excited TT.TT Though I really wonder if I can get Su-san to dress like a reindeer for me" -giggles-  

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:25 pm

".....If that is what you would like, then I will...."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm
((I love doing research like this actually, but....
Why does the ridiculous amount of rainbow not surprise me? =w=

*goes to reheat some bigos*))

"Ah, well, if you ask him nicely, Finland, I'm sure he will~" Russia says, smiling. Of course, he was already celery-less, but still. He pulls out a bottle of vodka, but stops as he was just about to take a sip. "Oh, right. I'm Fasting..." he sniffles.

((>w>; Christmas in Belarus is kinda creepy. Goat heads...eh...))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 pm
"......It is ok, brother..." she says softly.

((HOLAY JASUS, RAINBOWS AND GOAT HEADS))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games