Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

(( stare maybe from your point of view.))
*yumi's eyes went blank and she fainted*
((no mopre dream. XD))
*at that moment yumi jumped awake, heart racing*
((you shold say that before i had to make an post, in any case the housband was tring to stop the woman and edmund, that are the rather antagonists in those flashbacks)) ed got an relief that she woke up on the tree holow i think it's beter you stop doing flashbacks

*yumi's pulse didnt slow*
ed! what the hell am i doing in a tree?!
i got you there so you would be safe of animals while sleeping, wnna me to go there help you down? or you can jump down 15 feet?

*yumi thought for a minute but still couldnt make up her mind.*
dont put me in a tree again.
*yumi slowly attempted climbing down the tree*
i'l try not to he said getting there "dont eaven comment onmy dancing, you know you were the one controlling it" he said pointing at yumi

*yumi didnt respond. her foot slipped then and she fell, scratching her hands and knees against the tree*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:39 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

i got you there so you would be safe of animals while sleeping, wnna me to go there help you down? or you can jump down 15 feet?

i'l try not to he said getting there "dont eaven comment onmy dancing, you know you were the one controlling it" he said pointing at yumi

*yumi didnt respond. her foot slipped then and she fell, scratching her hands and knees against the tree*
ed catched her before she hited the ground, and puted her down "next time i wont ask and will just catch you in any way, if you are somewere high" he said walking to the tree on the other side and grabing some herbs he saw, he crushed them with an rock and passed it on her hands "i recived basic lessons on medicine and biologi to aid me in assasinations and first aid" he said going to grab more for her knees "you pass yourself on any other part"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed catched her before she hited the ground, and puted her down "next time i wont ask and will just catch you in any way, if you are somewere high" he said walking to the tree on the other side and grabing some herbs he saw, he crushed them with an rock and passed it on her hands "i recived basic lessons on medicine and biologi to aid me in assasinations and first aid" he said going to grab more for her knees "you pass yourself on any other part"

*yumi said nothing. although the herbs helped, her hands and knees still stung. she got up and started walking back to the house*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi said nothing. although the herbs helped, her hands and knees still stung. she got up and started walking back to the house*
ed grabed an handfull and followed her "i think you shold take basic defence lessons"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed grabed an handfull and followed her "i think you shold take basic defence lessons"

*yumi still ignored him as she approached the house*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:50 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed entered the mansion and headed to the kitchen, he noticed he was starving, he puted the remaining herbs inside an flask and went looking for fish

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:52 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

ed entered the mansion and headed to the kitchen, he noticed he was starving, he puted the remaining herbs inside an flask and went looking for fish

*yumi found germus and sat on the couch, letting him talk as she listened. she didnt feel like talking...or doing anything for that matter*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 am

(Yo....why is it that when i have to sleep and i leave you guys decide to make like 3 more pages of this roleplay 0.o?)

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 am

blessedheart
(Yo....why is it that when i have to sleep and i leave you guys decide to make like 3 more pages of this roleplay 0.o?)

((it happens to me too. XD))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:58 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi found germus and sat on the couch, letting him talk as she listened. she didnt feel like talking...or doing anything for that matter*
yumi... you seem diferent, i dont think i ever saw you like this germus written as ed started eating the frozen fish he found on the fridge

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

((happens with me, but it's rare on THIS rp, in NS is like 30 pages a day if there is ppl online))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

(*sighs* so wats happen?)ing

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yumi... you seem diferent, i dont think i ever saw you like this germus written as ed started eating the frozen fish he found on the fridge

*yumi didnt respond. she slightly shrugged though*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:05 am

Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

if you wont talk... well, i dunno ((to blessedhert:at mantion))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

if you wont talk... well, i dunno ((to blessedhert:at mantion))

*yumi slightly smiled and tipped her head*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games