Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 am
Yeah if you turn off the power..however you will not be doing that I like them on Ryzan. Do you know how much energy it took me to fix up this place for the second time?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 am
You'll get used to them, Ry... if you're around that long. You should probably just go back home after we figure out how to get me back to my normal form. Those glasses should suffice in the meantime.

*goes back to his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 am
Power? What kind of power? How would I neutralize it? And why not extinguish them? Are you afraid of the dark, Maune? *grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 am
Electricity, Ry. Kind of like static and lightning... in other words, not your forté. Just let it go.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 am
::Maune glaces at Ryzan with a cold look in his eyes:: I'm not scared of the dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 am
Surely not everyone in this world is a master of this "electricity"... there has to be a way they can be extinguished by anyone.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 am
stressed *rubs his forehead*
If it will make you shut up about it already, you just flip one of those switches on the wall and they turn off *points at the light switches behind the bar* Each switch is for a different area, and some of them might be for other things... I never really messed with them to know. Just get some darker tinted glasses if it bothers you that much.... most people here can't see without those on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 am
*glances over at the switches Tes spoke of*
Naquallain~ If it is a switch, someone can very easily alight them again with little effort. I was hoping for a solution more vaenin.... longer lasting.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:35 am
This isn't your place, Ryzan... so you don't really have a say in how much lighting it has.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:43 am
::Sits down on a bar stool and looks at TES and Ryzan::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 am
*smiles at Tes and sits down by him at the counter, placing his hand on his fuzzy rabbit head*
Jugare Quortek... you do not have to tell me.

*giggles and begins casting... keeping his hand firmly on Tes' head and focusing in on his thoughts... murmuring to himself*

Beqvanapr

*a slight glow surrounds Tes' body for a moment*
Now my cuddly little pet, tell me again about these "light bulbs".

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am
::Maune picks up a glass and tosses a glass it at Ryzan to stop his chanting:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 am
It would be wise not to spell cast on TES unless it is to change him back Ryzan  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 am
*side-steps the glass and laughs*
You misunderstand my powers it seems, Maune. There is nothing to interrupt at this time... I have already cast the spell. And judging from the obediant look my little Quortek's face *scratches under Tes' chin*, I would say that it has landed successfully.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 am
*begins to realize what Ryzan was doing all too late to resist it. No longer having control of himself, he blurts out what Ryzan wants to know without hesitation*

You can unscrew the bulbs from their sockets by grabbing the bulb and turning it counter-clockwise, or you could go into the back and pull some fuses which would not only get rid of the lights, but all electricity in the building. You could also just destroy the bulbs with enough force as they are made of glass.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games