Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Quote:
Kane sighed, "Why do you need to go there, and please, don't leave anything out."

User Image

"I need to know why I'm connected to Alicia," Robert said. "And that's where I'll find the answers."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm

User Image
"Why don't you just ask her. It seems simpler than doing such dangerous traveling." Kne wasn't convinced that was the only reason. He was sure robert was hiding something else. He sharpened his gaze on the Dhampyr.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Neuro looked at Leon and smirked,"It seems the mutt wants Soli then."He looked at her and back at Leon,he was forced to choose one,he picked up Soli and put her on the ground next to Leon,"If I find that Brago has even gone near her I will kill you boy."Neuro opened a mist portal and yanked Luc through it,"Now you won't be bored."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Luc didn't even know what has happened as he was sorta like flung into another room. "Cool." He said with a smile and then looked at the man with Soli. "Neuro what is he doing with her?" He said as he looked up at him. He was a bit worried about what was going to happen to her.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm

"mmhmm." hana purred as he held her closer. She knw she needed to go talk to Nike, but that could wait till later. Much later.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 pm

"She doesn't know either," Robert said. "And that's the only place to find the answers. Plus, I have to get something important from there."

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Neuro put Luc on his back,"That is a mutt or also known as Leon, he is.....,"Neuro didn't want to say it but had to,"He is Soli's friend."He thought that word was better then the one he wanted to use,He looked at Luc,"She well be okay but listen mutt I know you can't fully control yourself I will be coming to get her again."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm

"Want me to stick with him, since the filling is done?" He asked as a smile placed his lips. "I need to meet some new people anyway don't you think Neuro?" He asked.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Neuro smiled,"Yes that is right you should go with them Luc,"He placed him near Leon,"You can go with them to make sure she will be okay."he pat the boy on his head,"Excellent idea."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

He smiled before poking the were in the side wondering what he would do. He had a light smile. "I'm luc."

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:56 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon growled as he was touched and then his golden eyes flickered to Neuro before Leon shifted to his Inu* form, using his tail to cover his nude self. "Brago?" one eye became golden, half his mouth became a wild, yet murderous grin. "If he even lays one finger one Soli, he'll be dead before you even have the chance to find out. Besides, if you did kill me, I don't think Soli would really appreciate that, and the other weres wouldn't be too pleased with you killing their Ragnok." He scooped his mate into his arms and then flashed a side glanced at Luc. "Well, just don't pester me much, I'm not in a very good mood at the moment and will tear you to shreds if you enrage me." He said, thinking it would be decent to give the boy a fair warning.

Both men silently watched Misha and blinked before glancing at one another and shrugged. Jaime just drank the alcohol while Dante became curious and was tempted to get to his feet and speak to her, but he doubted she would take him seriously with a blanket wrapped around his waist.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Luc frowned. "If you could catch me." He joked and gave him a kind smile as he began to hum quietly to himself.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Neuro laughed,"Good then because if Brago gets her he won't let her go,"He opened a portal to the shop,"There safe passage to your home."He grinned at him and then looked at Luc,"Behave yourself Luc."he stepped back inside the house.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

"Yes sir." He said gently.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon narrowed his eyes at Neuro but instantly turned away, going through the portal. He could never allow himself to trust that man without reason, especially since he was sending this pipsqueak along with him. The were simply sighed as his surrounding back that of the shop. He looked down at Soli and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry." Sorry that I keep losing you to everyone. He frowned alittle before heading towards the stairs to put Soli in bed since he would let her rest awhile as he got dressed.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games