Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:38 pm
"we have lifes. motoko is the owner of a dojo i am a indian princess. shinbou is studying for a collage and mutsumi is also doing that but we all are going for william's heart"
in a instand the part of the shri kameko was holding got sliced off  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:40 pm
Koyo smirked, for some reason when he was dirty he'd show emotion "Becuase Shana would hate me if I did... and I beleive we should all get along.... besides William the video is about to start so sit down and I will talk to your freinds..."

Despair Nodded "sure.."

Dimitri walked up to William "Dont you love Shana?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm
"koyo i am so killign you after the video i heard what you said about me earlier"
william leane agenit a tree
"not anymore she didnt even love me she beat me up and threaten my life"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm
Senku added on to what Dimitri said" You did almost kill yourself when she was mad at you. Remember overdose of drugs and all that."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:44 pm
Reiko laughed at the friends."Okay, there are four of you. Right? Well, not all of you can get William. You guys should use that education you guys got to figure something like that out. Because right now you are sounding like someone that I would be glad to kill. I believe in peace, but you guys just got rid of the whole peace thing."Reiko said.
"Your heartless."Kameko said as she punched William in the face. She looked at Dimitri."I think William has finally snapped."
Nana walked over to Shana."Hey, are you okay?"
Shana was silent for a bit."He broke the wall..."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:49 pm
"we know that you think we are idoits lik shana"
william toke the hit he almost punched her back he jst hit the ground and stayed there  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:50 pm
Koyo brushed off some of the dirt and tightened his grip on Williams freinds "I look forward to it..."

Despair yelled "LOVE INTERVENTION! Everyone gather in a circle!"

Dimitri smiled "Possibly... but remember he's bipolar he might just need his meds.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:53 pm
"Hey dont call my friend an idiot "He said in a child like voice and because of his size he didnt look very serious. He then heard Despair" Love what?"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Kameko looked at Dimitri."Are you sure he needs meds? I could just punch him again and see what happens. That would be faster and more enjoyable."
Nana grabbed Shana's hand and walked over to Despair with her."Love what?? O.O"
Miyuki looked at Despair."Love... What??"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:03 pm
Despair explained "Love Inervention, we talk about love and eachother!" Despairs face changed from his childish look back to his romantic face when they first met "It would be perfect for Shana and William to understand eachother, and learn about themselves..." he looked at Shana "We'll rebuild the wall don't you get sad on us... We'll re assemble it like a puzzle... no new peices..."

Dimitri smirked "It would go faster but it might make it worse..." he turned to William "Have you taken your pills?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:04 pm
"yes"
the girls dragged him over to the love thing  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm
"pass....." He said with a sad look on his face as he lied down on the floor  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:07 pm
"Does this mean I can't punch William?"Kameko asked sadly.
Reiko glared at the girls."I don't know what William sees in those idiots."
Shana was silent."...."
"Uh...so, who will start talking about their feelings and all that other stuff?!"Nana asked loudly.
Miyuki sat down and wiped the dirt off her hands."What are we doing again?"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:13 pm
Koyo wiped the rest of the dirt off him and floated over to Miyuki "I'm sleepy agian, so I won't participate.... besides I'd only say thing to make it worse..."

Despair took a deep breathe "William you a nice guy you changed my look on life and a way around Timids evil, I thank you for that..."

Dimitri sighed "That good that you took you meds... but William you have been my freind ever since well appearently when we went to this school! I beleive you and Shana are in love... And you should stop hiding it... as Takagi said You were almost engaged..."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 pm
"I guess Takagi lied. Because I would never be engaged with a jerk like William."Shana said looking at the ground.
"Um...lets talk about good things! POSITIVITY~!"Nana yelled.
Kameko looked at Shana."I am you friend. And I know that you still love William. Deep inside there. He is just making a bad choice."Kameko said.
Miyuki looked at Koyo."That probably is true...."Miyuki muttered, then looked at William and Shana."I don't really know either of you..."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games