Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm
[ I forget whether I mentioned that at higher levels (like 4,5,6) of Water you can turn it to ice, and that you can start to make ice and water out of thin air.... well you can, just saying... I'll add that to the front page... >.>

And whoopsie daisies! I meant to add Tele in at the end of that post, but forgot... ]

Bull frowned. They could hop down the hole Rei had made, but would probably need to keep any people from getting in. Buy some time and whatnot. He jerked his head towards the windows and Katsu smirked. Raising his hands, electricity crackled as he charged the glass and frames. If anyone tried to break in they would be shocked back or, in a worst case scenario, the window would explode.

Telemachus moaned, head in hands. The kid on his right, eyes wide, exchanged a glance over his back with the kid on the left. 'Is this normal?' he mouthed. The other one slowly shook their head. 'No clue'.

God, this was ridiculous. He had finally managed to stop getting brain damage spending time with Karley, and now, with so many people and things to keep track of, he couldn't lock on. Where had she gone? She must be unconscious.... Jordan, pick that up...go to the library... He paused, eyes moving rapidly behind closed lids. Hey Alex, I see you're already there...Stay there a bit... He sighed. Jordan?

Jordan jumped as her phone buzzed, but it was more because at that exact moment there was a voice telling her to 'pick that up'. She checked her phone and shook her head. It was just a bored-out-of-my-mind text from Whit. Why was it- Yeah, I'm here. But what's up with- Her thoughts went silent as he directed her to do something. "Okay..." Tele, in his usual fashion, had barely explained what was going on. Jordan pulled out her phone and texted Whit, telling him to meet her on the way to Graymoore. "Kris...listen, I have to go, student council stuff... Um, stay here? Oh heck, who cares." She stood and hurried carefully from the crowd.

Tele sent out a quick nod that he had gotten Avery's message. He took a moment to move information around in his head, letting his incredible mental powers work to organize everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 am
"What?! Of course I'm coming!" Dannie said angrily at Alex, whom she thought doubted her at the moment. "Parabellums are ready for anything!" She said, the line, you could imagine being used by members of the Parabellum household and their ancestors past. Then, she eyed the windows, approaching one quickly and thinking of ways to open them. "Hey! There's not much time. Do you think we can bust these windows open? Perhaps with manipulation..." Dannie held her outstretched her arm, ready to give it a try.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:29 pm
"Already ahead of you" Alex said and clenched his fists in the direction of two windows. He then shot his hands open and with that, the windows shattered and the glass flew in to whoever was in there. "I hate damaging school property but if I have to, I will. I'll take it out on whoever is causing the trouble" the prefect leader said and headed up to a window to hop in. "There's still glass around the edges, so watch yourself" he stated.

Christopher was looking around and noticed that where his friends were, there were now empty seats. He tried contacting one of them. "Jordan, what's going on?" he stated after getting through a number of people's thoughts to get to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery pounded up the pathway behind Dannie and Alex.
Thank god for flats.
Going through the window beside him she managed to tell Alex,
"There are four of them, green then plant type, violet - not to sure, blue - water and lightning...." she heaved herself onto the glass scattered over the library floor.
"They have Karley and Ali, the Pres knows and is sending backup." Avery looked around at the howling breezes that ruffled open book pages and scattered glass fragments on the floor.
"Dannie," Avery had an idea spark at the girl's appearance,

"Can you maybe shove the glass on the floor out to the sides? And wait for the others, Alex and I will go ahead, so they don't get away." Avery didn't discount the other prefects, but she could sense the intent and the strength of the people in front of them, and she knew no one but the most powerful would stand a chance. Even if they were carrying a little girl.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit stared confusedly at his phone, he couldn't leave, he had to go up on stage still. But the text seemed rushed, so maybe something was off,.He looked up and around for Telemachus. If something was up with Jordan, he would know.
Spotting the illustrious student president with his head in his hands was not an encouraging sight, he made his way over to Tele and put his hand on his shoulder, like a mental tag, to make sure his friend knew he was on it, then he flung of his robe, tossed his jacket over a coat rack and ran.

But he soon noticed he wasn't the only one running, someone had headed out, just in front of him. Someone who was moving at incredible speed.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
It was Zaias, and no one else knew it; but he wasn't alone.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 pm
[ Oh crap, got ninja'd...reading Zetty's post... Okay, not too much issue, just assume that Bull and Katsu hop down before you all jump in (and assume you all jump in after the fire xD ) ]

Jordan shook her head. "I really don't know. Something's happening... The Pres asked me to do something, and apparently Alex is involved. And, well, if it involves him, then something's happening..."

Bull looked at Katsu and raised an eyebrow. The guy shrugged. "What? Not my fault I'm used to Zaias having my back." Bull didn't say anything to that. After all, it wasn't exactly a subject they all enjoyed talking about, after he'd left them and all. Speaking of which, the girl they were taking was his little sister, right? This mission didn't sit well with any of the group. Well, except for Rei, maybe. She'd enjoy anything like this.

Bull held a hand out at the destroyed window, where he could hear glass crunching from footsteps. A rush of fire shot out of his hand and through the window. He didn't expect it to hold them for long, but that wasn't the point now, was it? "Fall back." "Hey, not going to object to that...Ugh, if Rei asks, you ordered it, not me," he muttered before dropping down Rei's hole and into a lower level of the library. Bull huffed and flexed his hand before following, knowing they'd probably have to hit the ground running...and that this was going to take a lot of work.

[ Yeah, so feel free to go a tad power-crazy here, but not too much (aka no picking up the entire library or something) :3 Just have fun with it ^^ I shall make sure what needs to happen happens~ ]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Alex dodged the fireball. "You're not getting away!" he exclaimed and ran over to where the hole was. He then melted himself into the shadows and followed the intruders down.

Christopher wasn't sure what to do. He tapped Spencer on the shoulder and told him something was up. Once Spencer gave a nod, the two slowly edged their way out of the ceremony. If something was happening, the more people there, the better.

Dr. Stanfield noticed that quite a number of people were leaving the ceremony, including many of the prefects. He wondered what was up. However, he was one of those on the stage, so he couldn't go anywhere.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery followed Alex, landing neatly but needing to crouch downward again as her dress caught around her knees on the way up. She pointed in the bad kids general direction to benefit Alex wherever he'd gone before plucking her skirts upwards and walking cautiously over to the wall. Out of the way of other potential followers.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias could smell the singed air, he saw the shattered glass, but didn't process it as he leaped up and through the window seemingly effortlessly. Wind howled around him. Telling him his worst ever fear had become reality.
The gang.
Had his sister.
He landed and slid sideways on the broken glass on the library floor. He came to a graceful leaning stop. Then stood and forged ahead again. He didn't need directions. The ghosts were telling him where to go.
Screaming it in fact.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit followed Zaias, but stopped short of attempting his own leap up into the library. The window had to be at least 3.5 to 4 feet off the ground, and that wasn't counting the jagged pieces still left in the frame.

He put his foot up and on the ledge and pulled himself in. Zaias was already gone, but he saw Dannie gesturing vehemently towards a hole in the floor. He nodded and continued on his way. Walking in a path someone had cleared of glass.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 am
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

When Jordan had abruptly stood up, hastily mumbled something that Kirstaine deemed nothing important, and left, it seemed that a couple more students were missing too. Not that it bothered the bruntette.

After a few minutes of doing absolutely nothing, Seele suddenly leaped off her head and ran off. "H-hey! Seele! Come baaack!" Kristaine hastily followed the cat, stumbling a few times. She barely managed to keep up. A few turns and halls later, Seele came to a halt. "Seele, why the hell did you do that?!" she hissed out, stomping her foot in exasperation. The said cat pointedly looked at her, then back at the door way. "If my memory serves me right... This is Graymoore..." Kristaine cautiously went in, followed by her trusted feline companion. There was a scent of something burning and broken glass littered floor. Hell, there was a broken window!

Seele seemed to be looking at something that wasn't there. Unknownst to Krsitaine, the cat had heard the ghost's cries for help. A chill ran up the brunette's spine, making her tense. She scooped Seele up and ran towards the nearest corner. That way, no one could sneak up on her. Sadly, Kistaine was in plain sight of any potential threats. Releasing a puff of air, the brunette began to activate her invisbility. Well, she wasn't invisible. More like something ignored. You just wouldn't notice her if you skimmed through the area. Taking out the black dagger with a red streak that she had gotten for her birthday, Kristaine held it up in a defensive position. I will never look at libraries the same way... Ever.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:07 am
Dannie followed Avery and Alex in. She had come in through the window with agile movements like a cat without making a sound but the cracking of the glass under her heels. After clearing the fragments of glass from the window's lower frame with a burst of manipulation, she hopped in. "Avery-senpai." She said rather hazily before going back to being serious. "Yes!" She said, kicking the glass fragments to the side with help from her manipulation. The fireball that had gone through right before they went in was a signal that someone had already been there. She clutched her purse tight and brought out an item that she didn't know was allowed or not in the school premises - an handgun loaded with rubber bullets. It would sting but it wouldn't kill anyone unless a bullet hit their internal organs. Either way, Dannie couldn't feel safe without taking it from home and bringing it with her before she left.

She bowed her head when Zaias stepped in, knowing whose little sister it was that was taken. When she saw Whit through the window, knowing he still had some trouble coming in because of the fragments of glass she hadn't cleared out well earlier when she stepped in. She pointed at the hole and gestured for Whit to go follow them quietly.

When she saw Kristaine inside though before she activated her invisibility, she ran over and grabbed her wrist saying in an angry but repressed voice, "What are you doing?! You're gonna get yourself hurt. This is not a safe place at the moment."

((Ah... A pleasant excuse to bring up Dannie having a riot gun with her most of the time))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 am
[ Riot guns FTW~ Teehee~ Our characters both have very humane weapons. XD ]
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Her eyes widened in shock as a girl she recognized from the graduation ceremony rushed over and grabbed her wrist. Instinctively narrowing her eyes into slits and holding her dagger the dagger against Dannie's face and ripping her wrist away from the girl. "I followed my cat," Kristaine hissed, slowly lowering her weapon. Seele suddenly began pawing her, indicating that something terrible was going on. "He sniffed out trouble," she explained, her eyes scanning the rather eery looking library. Is it just me.. Or are there shadows moving over there...? Taking in a deep breath of courage, Kristaine stared at Dannie straight in the eye and said, "Well, since I'm here... I would like to help out. And I will not take no as an answer." Her tone was rather stubborn, just as she intended it to be. Seele meowed in agreement, reaching one of his black paws out to Dannie.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:10 pm
(Gaia glitched my post! I posted like half an hour ago but it's not here! surprised ) ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

User Image

Avery gave a start as she heard a nearly silent landing from behind her. Zaias landed with nearly cat like grace after coming through the hole. He stepped forward and beside her bringing on an intensified version of the ghostly wind that already flooded the tunnel.

She'd never sensed him so intent before, and suddenly she felt afraid.

For the kids who'd taken Ali.

She stepped forward as he did to keep pace and hopefully intervene if the situation came to it, but another quiet landing and a familiar presence caused her to turn.

It was Whit, who was oddly relieved and worried to see her.

Whit was relieved to see her safe, even if the feeling only lasted a few seconds; they were headed for trouble after all.

Down a hallway with only one direction and who knew how many niches and doorways full of traps or opposition.

Thinking practical, as his degree - still unclaimed- had trained him, he reached forward and caught Zaias's hand as well as Aves, and despite the power drain, made them all invisible. "You can keep any sensories from locking in on us right Aves?" he asked nodding gratefully to her affirmative reply. He listened as she told them Alex was just ahead of them and her plan to call out - quietly - when they approached him from behind, so he wouldn't be startled.

Whit was glad Zaias understood his motives for the hand holding, even as the ghost haired boy strained forward attempting to pull them along. The guy was just being far too silent - even for Zaias.

Judging by Avery's solid grasp, the dude's thoughts were eerie too. Though it could also have something to do with the constant breeze from the ghost filled tunnel.

The trio moved silently forward, into the dark, as goosebumps brought on by the ghostly wind in the tunnel broke on their skin.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm
Dannie stepped back from Kristaine and said, "I-I wanna go too." She said in a repressed but rather loud voice. She turned away and told Kristaine, "But I'm sure you understand we're no match for the Ira's that are down there. We will only burden them if we go. We'll be much more useful up here, assisting arriving help. Just stay here, please." Dannie couldn't disobey an order even if it wasn't given by one of particular authority. However, she developed a great deal of respect for Avery and stood her ground in spite of her desire to go down as well.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:55 pm
Katsu smirked; he knew from Cheren's powers that the guy coming after them was one of them Darkness guys. Heh, he'd been itching to finally take one on that would actually be a worthy opponent without being utterly overpowered like a certain boss. He spun around, and face the way he'd come, Bull barreling past. He held up his hand, sending shots of lightning forwards and illuminating every nook and cranny he could; though he'd hate to admit there were cracks where the books met the shelves still devoid of light.

Ah, wait! He can do manipulation to... Cheren's voice popped into Katsu's head, then trailed off as he realized he'd yelled it rather loudly to Katsu and Bull -though no one would overhear; well, he was also yelled at by Rei, who had him by the collar of the shirt as she pulled him up. Up? Right, they had to get out of here...

"...s**t." After all, their golden-boy manipulator was good and gone...and not likely to help out with this opponent considering the job the gang was up to. Katsu, run, Bull's voice sounded in Katsu's head, relayed through Cheren,Zaias is coming. "...double s**t."

Out in the Dekreon Woods, the trees of the forest groaned as the ground split underneath them, long ingrained roots snapping and stretching. A large pod of what looked like tightly woven vines slowly emerged. Hanging to its side was a girl with bright green eyes and a dark haired boy: Rei and Cheren. Rei dumped Cheren on the ground and hopped off the vine cage. The sound of more plants tearing could be heard as the vines grew legs of a sort and began following Rei and Cheren as they walked away.

Jordan, meanwhile, was meandering through the woods, looking for some people, apparently. Was this where everyone had run off to? She flew up high for a better few and saw a tree fall over in the distance. "Huh. Good a shot as any, I guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:05 pm
As soon as Alex saw the lighting come, he used his manipulation powers to send it right back at the enemy. "Humph, I suppose I should be glad I'm taking on a league of idiots" he muttered to himself while still in shadow form. He still pursued the captors at a very fast speed. He had almost caught up to them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 pm
But Zaias had caught up. Using his own manipulation powers and fueled by anger and the ghosts whipping along the hallway and into the tunnel of earth Rei had created, his powers physically lifted and threw Katsu back and into the darkness, striding through right after he disappeared into the dark.

Not that anyone could see Zaias, Whit still held them invisible. Though if Zaias started moving any faster, he might have a hard time keeping up and making sure Avery held on too.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games