Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm
*Karrie had worked a short day at the Jade Dragon today, then spent a few hours in the kitchen at Aqua Springs, making sure the staff knew exactly what to do for all of the new menu items. None of them were too complicated, but it was still good to make sure everybody was prepared for anything. When he finished, he grabbed a drink and slowly walked down the path through the woods until he got to the garden. He shook his head when he heard Thistle's excited squeaking long before he saw her* I wonder if that pony will ever calm down...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 pm
Thistle smelled Karrie coming long before Amy knew he was nearby. She got even more excited, squeaked, and started running toward him. "Kaaaarrie!!!!"

She ran straight to Karrie's legs and looked up at him, her tail flicking eagerly. "Karrie, hi!"

Amy had heard Thistle call out Karrie's name and quickly got off of the bench. She followed her pony, though quite a bit slower, and smiled softly when she saw Karrie.

"Karrie... You came out here. I'm so glad. You're the first person that gets to see what I've been working on in its entirety."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 pm
Hi Thistle. *bends over to pet her, wishing she was taller so he didn't have to go so far down. He stood back up when he heard Amy's voice* Well, I guess I'm lucky, then. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm
Thistle trilled lowly when Karrie pet her and leaned against his legs. Even when he was done petting her, she still leaned just a little against his legs. Karrie and Amy had been working so hard for months now and she didn't get to spend as much time with them or get their undivided attention very much anymore. So she was soaking this up right now.

Amy's smile grew and she walked closer to Karrie. She moved to his side and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "You are. It's top secret, you know."

She giggled and winked. "You know, I even have my own secret area that you can only get into with a key! I'm the only one who has the key. I can show you that if you want. It's getting late and I'm sure you're too tired to see the entire garden right now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm
Not for very long though, right? Surely you want people to see all of your hard work. *Karrie wraps his arm around Amy's waist* That sounds like a good plan to me. We can pick something up for dinner on the way home too. After a day spent in kitchens, I don't really feel like cooking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:58 pm
Amy shook her head, smiling. "No, it won't be like that for long. I'm debating on whether or not to open it since it doesn't have the sculptures in it, yet. It won't until the art exhibit is open and people submit art. What do you think I should do, Karrie? I still haven't been able to decide."

She leaned down, picked up Thistle, cuddled her to her side with one arm and began to walk down the path with her other arm now wrapped around Karrie's waist, behind his arm wrapped around her waist. She was walking toward the back of the garden, near her secret, private area.

"And picking up dinner sounds great. Neither of us should have to cook tonight. I feel like Italian, but what about you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm
I think that you should open it to encourage people to submit sculptures. They might be more likely to submit something if they can see where it's going to be. *thinks of the sketches sitting in his garage of the project he and Kits were going to work on. With it so wet out lately, they hadn't gotten a chance to do anything*

Italian sounds good to me. Hmmm... lasagna. *stomach growls* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm
Amy thought about the point Karrie made and then stopped walking momentarily. She looked up at him, smiled softly, and leaned up to kiss him on the lips. A few moments later, she pulled back just a few centimeters and spoke with her lips lightly brushing his.

"That is a really, really good point, Karrie. I actually hadn't thought of it like that. I think I might do that. Thank you."

She kissed him once more and then led him to a wall of greenery and vines. She handed Thistle to Karrie and pulled out a key from her inside jacket pocket. Then, she heard Karrie's stomach growl and her eyes widened slightly. She giggled and reached forward with her free hand to pat his stomach.

"This won't take long sweetie. Then, we'll go and get some Italian, my treat. I'm thinking of Tuscan Chicken Pasta."

She pulled out her key completely and then turned back to the vine wall. She lifted back a thick curtain of vines and reached her hand forward. Moments later, a soft click was heard and Amy shoved the gate forward. Then, she reached back and led Karrie through the gate. She closed it behind them and then looked around. There was a stone fountain in the middle of a grass path. The fountain had vines and flowers flowing all around and on it. There was a wooden bench swing in one corner and a bunch of pillows in another corner. It was quite a large area. There were also cherry trees all over.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm
*looks down, a little embarassed* It was just an idea... anybody could think of that.

*looking at the doorway, he shakes his head* That door reminds me of a book that Kits tried to get me to read a long time ago. The Secret Garden, I think it was... I got about as far as her finding the garden before I lost interest.

*he walks through the doorway and looks around* Wow... this is quite a space you've set aside for yourself. It looks like a good place to spend a quiet afternoon. *glances up at the cloudy sky* When it's not raining. *gently touching one of the cherry tree branches, he smiles* It's going to be very pink here in the spring. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm
{{I can't find pictures that fit the garden or the space at all! sad }}

"I don't think anybody could have thought of it. I liked it. Thank you."

When Amy heard Karrie's comment about the Secret Garden, Amy looked at him and grinned brightly from ear to ear. "That was my inspiration!! I wanted a secret area just like that with an exact copy of the door. I love that book and movie and wanted my own area just like it!"

She looked around the area and sighed. "You can come here anytime, if you want. I can make a copy of the key for you. You can't share it with anyone, though."

Amy giggled and kissed the top of Thistle's head at Karrie's comment about pink. "Another thing I wanted to do on purpose. I know most people probably wouldn't suspect it, but I love pink! It will be so pretty."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 pm
What about Kits? Are you going to show this place to her? I'm sure she'd like to see it. She loved that book too, for a long time. *sighs* I think she could relate to the girl in it... *he frowns, then turns to look around the garden* I'm glad you were able to make one of your dreams come true with this garden. It's really an amazing space.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Amy giggled and nodded. "Of course I'm showing Kits this place! I'm giving her a key, too. I'm sorry. I just thought that went without saying. I'm exhausted, though, so I blame my mental snaffoo on that."

She laughed and snuggled into the crook of his neck. Then, she sighed before saying, "Karrie, I love you. I haven't had a chance to say that to you in awhile because we both have just been so busy. I miss you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Well, that's good. I don't think she'd like having an area that she couldn't get into... *looks up at the walls* Not that it's such a big deal when she can make Smok bigger and just fly in... xd

*holds Amy close* I've missed you too. Hopefully now that you've got everything ready here, we'll be able to see each other more. *kisses the top of her head* For now, let's go home.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm
Amy laughed and shook her head. "No, and she shouldn't have a place in her own establishment that she can't get into. Although... I would like to see her fly over and into this area on Smok! I'd want a video of that!"

Her laughter trailed off into a happy sigh and she snuggled closer to Karrie, Thistle safely in the arm farthest from Karrie so she wasn't squished.

"Yes, we should have more free time together. I think we both should make a point to spend more time together."

Thistle squeaked suddenly. "Food, please!"

Amy kissed the corner of Karrie's mouth and then laughed. "Yes, Thistle, we should go get some food now. Off to get some Italian!!"

She started heading out with Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 pm
xd Smok would probably mess up the landing the first time and dump her off or something.

*before he can say anything else, Thistle speaks up and he laughs* Yes, Thistle, let's go get food! I agree. xd

*takes Thistle from Amy so she can lock the gate as they leave*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games