Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:10 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Ghost Fight

((Ooc: Clones maybe? Clones when they use tech can drain from your chakra pool or their own. If say a clone is C-rank it could use 1 C-rank tech then poof. Also clones are only as strong as their rank so they poof if hit by anything the same rank or higher. ))

"So you're trying to use numbers to overwhelm me bloop. I applaud such tactical thinking bloop." Toso would say as he seemed to move his left handed brush in a methodical circular form in front of him in a hurried fashion. The brush bristles of the tiny brush would expand forming a makeshift shield in front of him. The small shuriken sized spheres colliding being cancelled out by the brush entirely...or so it seemed. This was after all the Squids simple brush with nary an ounce of chakra coursing through it. When the technique concluded and the shield came down the bristles of the brush turned ashen, dried, and fell apart. "Oh well that's not good at all bloop." He'd say tossing the now essentially destroyed brush aside and putting the other away. At this point however he would have been caught in a pincer. With the real Unki with seven still prepped balls of blazing and Two Unki having successfully made their way behind him. [ Bosabosa [ Brush Bristles ] C ] [-5 Ch, -5 St]

"This isn't good at all bloop." Toso said his eyes narrowing. "Is what I would say bloop." Suddenly Toso took off hurdling straight forward like a jet toward the real Unki. Or assumed real since she had yet to move. Looking down his feet were hardly moving yet he was gaining momentum at a breakneck pace. Then it became clear, he was skating. Like an ice skater on the ice the squid was sliding across the floor leaving goldenrod puddles behind him. Heading directly straight forwards towards the girl. This was secretly a bait and a gamble. One designed to intimidate as Toso's eyes glinted showing signs of following through with a straight forward attack. He wanted Unki to send the rest of her attacks forward because if she did....Toso depending on when Unki would make her attack or not would cease his forward motion either at the last second of coming too close to her or right when she would send the balls outward. By shifting his ankles left in which the slipperiness would take him hurdling towards the leftward wall...normally this would be grounds for breaking an ankle if not for the slipperiness being produced on the bottom of his soles which would make something done like this well...abnormal.
                                                                  [Initiating Lesser Combo]

If she prematurely fired she'd most likely be taking out her own clones, if she didn't well. The bait might as well have failed. If she were looking at Toso now he had redirected himself only so that he could place himself adjacent to a wall in which both his legs after a quick leap had firmly placed themselves against still brimming with momentum. Then like a catapult he launched himself towards the embedded Modoru-Gumo. Then...depending on what Unki had done one of two things would happen. If she had left herself open. Toso would spin and remove Modoru-Gumo in doing so sending him hurtling in one of two directions. The clones which were prioritized if they still existed or Unki herself which would have been wide open if Toso's bait was successful.

Either Unki or the clones would fall under the following fate, unless their reflexes proved fast enough. With brush in hand once more he took the appearance of a backwards flying rocket. It was time that Toso put the training he'd given his legs into use. He would either dispatch of the clones with nye near mach speed kicks and face the repercussions or douse Unki in slippery yellow ink and some bruises...unless she had something else up her sleeve. If he had dispatched of the clones however...Toso would be looking a lot less goldenrod and either way his momentum would stop where he stood. Be that in front of a beaten Unki or somewhat winded where two clones once stood.

Toso would slam into his first intended targets torso with both legs firmly. Toso having used the momentum from the spin he'd utilized off his previously embedded brush then bouncing off he would perform a mid-air flip using this momentum resulting in a leg to come crashing down on the same or the other targets right shoulder. The combination would end with a tuck and roll into a more favorable position in an attempt to evade any follow up assaults. All of this was done in an quick orchestrated combination which felt like it was executed in seconds. Although each of the blows were relatively weak, painful yes, but still only attacks that would leave bruises on a tangible human being if they connected. The consequences, if any revealing themselves after the roll.
                                                                  [ Lesser Combo ]
                                                                  [Round About - C] [-25 Stam]
                                                                  [Kickflip - D] [-15 Stam]
                                                                  [Somersault - C ] [-25 Stam]

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:340/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:290/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 1951/1951 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:4550?/4550?

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Sumi ni Hitasu [ Dip in Ink ] [C] ~ {Duration 5} ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Blinding Blend 001 ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Slippery Blend 009 ~Nuri Monsho~ ( -5 Ch Sustain Cost )
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  [No Activation Required]
                                                                  Φ Lesser Combo
                                                                  Rank: B :: Supplemental
                                                                  Description: Allows the user to employ three attacks in one activation when used. The user uses their momentum to stitch together a string of three attacks in quick succession. If the first attack is blocked, then the combo is broken; however, if the first attack is not blocked then all three attacks land. Any opponent whose reflexes are two ranks higher than the user's speed can block these attacks separately. All attacks are treated as simple. Has a two post cooldown before it can be used again.
                                                                  Notes: Certain techniques in this Style are labeled "Supplemental". These techniques are learned as though they are Complex techniques, but consume no Chakra or Stamina to activate and grant an effect that lasts for a single post. Unless otherwise stated, these techniques only affect techniques within this Style. Only one "Supplemental" technique can be activated per post.

[Combination]
                                                                  ΦRoundabout
                                                                  Rank: X :: Simple
                                                                  Description: By using the momentum of a running start, the user grabs a pole of some sort (either naturally there or a polearm of some sort stabbed in to the ground) or person and propels their body around it. Using the power of the spin, the user kicks out at the enemy, slamming their foot into either the opponent's face, chest, or abdomen. This technique gains any descriptive ranks the user’s speed has to its power, but resets them afterward.

ΦKickflip
                                                                  Description: The user flips on the spot, using their powerful leg muscles in one leg to propel themselves through the air while the other stays stationary. The stationary leg comes down on the opponent in the downswing or upswing with significant force. This can be completed either backwards or forwards. If used while running, this technique gains double any increases to the user’s speed as a boost in power, but resets any descriptive ranks for speed afterward.

ΦSomersault
                                                                  Description: A simple move almost all ninjas are capable of: a somersault. The user trains their body to be able to somersault when landing after a long fall to mitigate any damage taken. This technique allows the user to survive falls up to 4 meters per rank with minimal damage. Consumes no activations and confers two descriptive ranks of speed to a movement technique used directly after the fall when used this way. If used in combat, it takes the form of a roll designed to get around an enemy, and is treated as a rank higher for purposes of evading physical techniques.

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Φ Bosabosa [ Brush Bristles ]
                                                                  Rank: X :: Complex [Treated as Spiritual]
                                                                  Description: When faced with an incoming projectile attack, whether Ninjutsu or otherwise, the user points the tip of the brush at the attack and rolls the brush in their hand. The hairs of the brush part and form a shield that redirects the attack around the user. Only effective against techniques its rank or lower. For each rank over the blocked technique, this technique confers the user one post’s worth of concentration for either the Hard and/or Soft Mental Formless Styles.

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am
    Otterly Obsessed

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I walk into the academy and go straight for the library. I grab the scrolls for Fuuton and Doton. I decide to start with Doton styles and head out to the yard where I can make a a decent amount of a mess. I go out and read through it. I pick out some interesting, but tough looking ones. I decide to get down to it, and learn what I can.

Reading through the list, I decide to try the Shinjuu Zansgu no Jutsu. I pick up and move a practice dummy into place to practice, but then realize I have to move underground. So I should switch over to the Dochuu Senkou.

I form the hand seals, and do them enough to memorize it. I then place my hands on the ground, focusing into the ground. I focus my chakra into the palms of my hand, flat on the ground and extending that into the ground so as to sink into the ground.[1/2] I open myself to the ground, and will myself into it. My hands sink in, going about halfway up to my wrist before the rest of me starts to sink. I push harder and sink in farther and faster, till my torso is mostly in and I start moving through the ground, running from one side of the yard to the other while sinking farther, and once I hit the far side I turn underground and charged back to where i had been and jumped out of the ground and landed in a crouch.[2/2][Dochuu Senkou Learned]

"Well that was kinda cool" I say with a smirk. "Now if only there had been someone to see it" I say with another chuckle. Well, if I really want to show off there'll be time enough for that later. On to the next technique.

Shinjuu Zansgu no Jutsu, the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique. I go to the practice dummy and pat it's chest. "You're gonna take some abuse here today buddy, I apologize for this." and as I finish saying this I form the hand signs for Shinjuu Zansgu and sink into the ground. Great, I got that part.[1/2] I reach up and grab the base of the dummy and pull. But the dummy doesn't budge. I pull again and the dummy comes down to it's neck and I fall a bit deeper into the earth. [2/2][Shinjuu Zansgu no Jutsu learned]

I pop back up to the surface and look at the list again. Next in line is Doryu Taiga [ Mud River ] I grin, thinking how much fun this one could be. I form the handsign a few times, enough to memorize it. Then I start channeling the chakra through, pushing it to form. [1/2] As I push the Chakra through me, I see the ground start to shift. I push harder, willing it to happen. And finally, after what felt like an excruciating wait, the ground turned fluidic.[2/2][Doryu Taiga [ Mud River ]learned]

Last from the Doton list is the Sekkai Senbon Hada [ Stone needle Skin ]. I look over the scroll and try to figure out what it means. Clap to activate? Spikes all over me?[1/2] I picture the little spikes, best I can, forming a sort of armor across my body, covering me from head to toe. I finish picturing it, and focus on my hands, sending chakra there to activate the jutsu. I clap, and the dust in the air, kicked up by my prior jutsu, forms into the spikes and covers me in armor.[2/2][Sekkai Senbon Hada [ Stone needle Skin ] learned]

Now for the Fuuton styles. I decide to start with Kaze no Yaiba [ Sword of Wind ] and get to work. I start off with the hand seal, as usual. A jutsu isn't much use if I can't do the seal to start it. Once I have the seal committed to memory, I focus on the practice dummy.[1/2] I focus on it and picture blades slicing through, cutting it to tiny slices. I then push the chakra through into me, into the air, to make the blades happen and make them work. And there is a gust of wind that blasts through the yard, slicing up the training dummy.[2/2][Kaze no Yaiba Learned]

On to the next one. Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]. I begin to focus myself, but rather than on handsigns, I focus in on the air currents as they flow around me. I struggle a bit, because I just disturbed them a lot with my prior jutsu, but I get it. I focus in on the air and once I get the air flow into my mind I start to flow with it.[1/2] I start to move and sway with the wind. I sway to and fro, fore and back, until the airflow is in my mind. Then I start to move faster and faster until I am ready at which point I shoot my right hand out in front of me and a heavy blast of wind shoots out of my palm almost destroying the practice dummy.[2/2][Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] Learned]

Ok, 2 more Fuuton left. I inhale and exhale and read the description. Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] . Turns out, I'd been doing the right thing. The jutsu is activated by inhaling deeply, and exhaling. So I keep going.[1/2] I breath in and out. With each exhale I try to send it out with a bit more force than the prior one. On my final attempt, I exhale and the fencing across from me cracks a bit and dust flies everywhere.[2/2][Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] Learned] Ok, maybe I got this one down. On to the last fuuton.

The last one should be the easiest of the Fuuton and Doton. Shinkūjin [ Wind Release: Vacuum Blade ] I read through the instructions and see that very much like the previous one I learned, it involves exhaling the wind. I inhale deeply and mix the wind with my chakra. I then pull out a kunai and breath the chakra infused wind onto the kunai, which then gains a cloak of semi visible wind, making it look almost like a scimitar.[1/1][Shinkūjin [ Wind Release: Vacuum Blade ] learned] I throw the chakra infused kunai into the remains of the practice dummy and am amazed as it passes right through. I go get the kunai, put it back in the pouch. "Well, that was a productive time." I look back at the scrolls I have and decide I need to take a bit of a break before I learn anymore jutsu.  

Arrow35

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150
    PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 pm
    Arrow35

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos was chillin by a post in the back of the academy still in dog form trying to get accustomed to it as much as possible. A boy walked in that caught his attention. He matched the image given to him in the missive from the anbu as one of his teammates but not the squad leader. He guessed he should go watch the boy to get a feel for his teammates abilities. He trotted over to the boy who seemed to be training, it seemed he was still learning the basics of everything. Hopefully he would be able to handle himself on the mission. As the boy seemed to be taking a break from training Thanatos watched over him and let out a bark. Given his current small size it wouldn't be to loud or threatening.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:30 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
    Five fiery spheres would be sent outward. The slower speed of the fiery spheres pale in the wake of Toso's slip. Rather than the sudden maneuver of facing Unki head on, his zipping leftward caught her off guard. All the while, three of her fiery orbs clash into the first clone and prompty dismisses her as a steaming brisk waft. The newer clone manages to dodge the stray fire balls and loses the other two with the wall. Real Unki acts on some instinctive instruction to step backwards. Never having been squared up with someone this fast was an imitidating marvel. Her normal speed would be out-matched. Of course, this man was gliding about over his makeshift pond.
    Unki shifts with the turn of her shoulders, trying to follow the speedy squid, and hold sights on his actions. His leap from the wall. Unki's thoughts couldn't follow. Block? How? With? Dodge? Unki would raise and angle her sword before her chest to form of somesort of block. As long as ink was being strewn Toso rate would be incredibly difficult to stop by her own strength. He would probably end up dragging her along for the ride should Unki try to physically restrain him. Should she try to move, with his ink present, Unki felt Toso would still have the advantage in movement.

Ill timing, on her behalf, would abruptly allow for a set of solid kicks to make landing. A blow to her abdomen. Unki reels somewhat. Her shoulders and head try to slope into slight bow forward against the force of his kicks, although, the hit wasn't as hard as she expected. Blame could be set upon the loss of firm footing. Unki caught a glimpse of the yellow ink quickly closing in with Toso. It was becoming plain that ink was starting to seep under her shoes. One wrong move and Unki could slip.The voice in her head shrieking a harsh command herself to make something happen. Something in her favor. One clone still stands.

The follow up: a crashing blow onto her right shoulder, forcing her grip on the short sword to tremble and drop in the pooling puddle of ink. That was all in need to throw off the last of her stance. When combined with the flow of ink applied at Toso's touch over her shoulder and torso, Unki slipped onto her knees and coated a more than a quarter of her lower-half tinted by the goldenrod ink.

Didn't hurt that bad and the entire mess could've been worse. She blinks. A perplexed, somewhat sore, expression crosses her face, then twists her neck to follow the rest of Toso's movements. He finishes with a roll. A roll that was in study of the Unki clone that stood against the wall. The clone was whispering about projections and the distance between her, real Unki, and the space about Toso would unfold from the roll. There was a bit of advice mentioned prior that still floated in thought.

Meanwhile, the real Unki conducts the remaining two spheres to attempt to dry the area around her sword and not the weapon itself. There was no doubt in Unki's mind that since this ink permits its creator to be slippery probably made her own sword difficult to fully grasp.
    The clone hurries through a set of hand signs. Kyoujouki no Hitoya! A better idea than playing patron to a miniature sun was playing spiteful prison warden on a potential captive whose crime was probably staining her ivory sandals gold. With another eight pillars of hot steam. The cage, willing that the Unki clone actually surrounded her target, would be a little roomier than the first time around. But too roomie. A small serving of payback for his clever execution of taijutsu.
    "This goldie gook better wash out! The only thing I want gold is my hair!!" The real Unki cries, pursing her lips into a pout, "-and frankly, I think my hair is perfect the way it is." Her addition of self-praise sweeps her expression in a smile. There was tinge of pain, still, of course. "I'll suspect a pretty little bruise, though. Or three."
    The real Unki would collect her sword: which was still very warm in her hand from exposure of her ninjutsu and still a tad slick in her palm, and stand on her two, ink-covered, feet. " I've still got a lot to burn through. Learning wise, that is. "

Her left hand rubs, consoling herself over the probable-bruised spot, over her right shoulder. Just for good measure. Can't be too careful. My projections could always be wrong. Unki performs a single string of seals for her own technique to form a set of six opaque red senbon in front of her {Kabari | Fire Needle | Rank D}.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline Specialist // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 320 / 380 // Stamina: 340 / 360

OOC// Mostly wanted to see how I fair writing reaction to potential injury.
    I see a 10+ post training montage in my near future!

• 3/4 Kawarami Remain
    • 3/3 Shunshin remain

• 1/2 Clone Activation Used
    - Clone # 1 : BOOM! Clone expired due to Unki's attack!
    - Clone # 2 :Kyoujouki no Hitoya [Extreme Steam Prison],Rank C- { 020 } chakra./ 2 posts remain until detonation!

Jutsu Active:
    Hijuugan no Jutsu [Ten Fiery Eyes Technique], Rank C [
    - All 10 Fiery Eyes used up this post

Passives Active:
    • Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    3 Activation:
    • {True Unki} Offensive Activation {1/2} Kabari, Fire Needle Rank D

Chakra Cost: Rank D- • { 010 } chakra [bloodline reduction] = 5 Chakra
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ; None?
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = 320 Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:
    • Hijuugan no Jutsu [ Ten Fiery Eyes Technique ]
    Rank C
    The user performs a single handsign and generates ten small fireballs (shuriken sized) which hover around a designated area. These fireballs are capable of causing significant burns and dehydration to their target, though they are somewhat slow in comparison to most ninja techniques.

• Kyoujouki no Hitoya [ Extreme Steam Prison ]
    Rank C
    The user performs the required handsigns and rises various tall, thin pillars of Shakuton chakra from the ground which converge to form a prison or cage like construct. Anything that comes into contact with the pillars is almost instantly dehydrated.

•Kabari [ Fire Needle ]
    Rank D
    A technique that produces 6 opaque red senbon in front of the user, which are capable of deflecting light projectiles like shuriken, and senbon. The user may also launch the needles in a simple attack pattern, causing small dehydration to contacted areas.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Ghost Fight

((Ooc: Keeping Track:Unki has received two [2] typical shots of Slippery blend on her person. There's no true stacking detriment to this aside from the Blends Slipperiness being treated as B-ranked requiring an anchoring technique of equal rank to hold a weapon properly. If you wanted to say evaporate all of it, thanks to your bloodline I would say you could just spend a [ B ] ranked amount of chakra to speed dry yourself, but it could slowly be evaporated over time. Taking a hit to the shoulder and torso. Your pants or shirt may feel a bit looser and maybe a bit heavier since they're essentially wet. If you aren't hit again with further shots my next post after this one the blend will decay to [ C ]-rank, then [ D ]-rank, two after that, and [ E ]-rank after that. If you want, you could use a lower amount of scorch chakra to decay it faster to a more tolerable level. Also if you've ever spilled baby oil or grease on your clothes and you had to feel it constantly that's what it would feel like...pretty gross.))

His bait had succeeded in triggering Unki's instincts. His combo having followed through with little determent. He had been given a choice to pursue the remaining clone but with her defenses down it had only made sense that he go for the prime target. Which he had done. However, before he looked up he heard a familiar sound. The sound of billowing steam. Instinctually he did need to regain his vision, he also knew he didn't have much time. The steam dried out the areas of ink in where they were risen but the center was still moist as Toso himself was still fully capable of ink production. Though perhaps the same couldn't have been said if he did choose to go toe to toe with the clones if his bait had failed. As much as he'd like to respond to Unki, talk took time, which here was of the essence.

Like a droplet of water landing into a puddle the ball of a man sunk into a pool of gold vanishing within its confines. Toso was gone brush and all. Those versed in suiton could probably compare what he had done to turning into a water puddle, just made of ink. Although, something rang that it wasn't quite that simple or the same. The floor, aside from where the pillars of steam were erected had to Toso's pleasure been covered in a thin layer of gold. With very little to hinder its spread it had almost become disease like. There wasn't much room in the enclosed space of the training room the duo was in and the squids constant ink oozing all over the floor made that apparent.
                                                                  [Toso Inku C] [-10 Ch]

Suddenly what could be the sound of some sea mammal surfacing from a jump occurred nearest behind the clone. Followed by a sweeping swoosh of a brushes extending head coming down on the clone as would a sword of sorts. The squid would then not worry about time or whether or not the connection was successful as he had quickly performed a hasty dive back into the little ocean of ink he had made. The squids versatility and unconventional tactics he believed is just what a genin like Unki needed. He had switched from being offensive with a brush, to deceptive with genjutsu, to focusing on speed and taijutsu, but they all shared one thing in common. Manipulation of terrain to be in his favor. He had made the room his oyster. The squid did not resurface again. Therein was no telling where he could be hiding less there was a sensor on the premises.
                                                                  [Formless Brush C] [-10 St]

A squid ready to drag down its prey into the salty depths. That was the type of tension that filled the room. There was one place however in the room, where the ink was dryest. Its center where Unki's pillars would eventually dissipate but it could be seen despite being m.i.a the ink that was formerly outside of it's perimeter began slowly creeping in. The door to exit the room of course was behind Unki closest to her. It would be a cowardly tactic but a wise one to simply attempt leave the room. Unless that is...she could find a way to force the squid out of hiding.
                                                                  [Toso Inku]

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:330/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:280/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 1951/1951 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:4550?/4550?

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Sumi ni Hitasu [ Dip in Ink ] [C] ~ {Duration 4} ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Blinding Blend 001 ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Slippery Blend 009 ~Nuri Monsho~ ( -5 Ch Sustain Cost )
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  [Offensive]

Φ Formless Brush C : A fierce downward swing with an ink tipped brush

Φ

Φ

[Supplementary] [2 Activations for emergence and additional submergence, 1 Cost]
                                                                  Φ Character:Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo/The Hojo Clan [ 2/3 [Teleport Uses] ]
                                                                  Technique Name: Technique Name: Tōsō inku 逃走インク(Fleeing Ink/ Literal:Getaway Ink)
                                                                  Description: The Hojo Clan member can pass through their own ink itself for the minor duration and travel through areas covered in their own ink to reappear in any subsequent area there is ink. Similar and not unlike Shunshin, this technique has a maximum [teleport] usage of three times per battle.
                                                                  Errata:
                                                                  •Minor Duration is [2] Posts in which the user can remain hidden without paying a sustain cost.
                                                                  •Transfer from one ink area to another ink area does not need to be connected but doing so will consume a use of Shunsin
                                                                  •The Hojo needs to recall and re-envision where it was they last left the ink area in which they wish to travel to if there is no direct connection. Chakra consumption is increased varying on distance traveled consuming an additional ranks worth of chakra per [2-miles] traveled.
                                                                  •This is only possible with the Hojo's own ink not any other ink source. If a Hojo's ink is contaminated by another ink of the same color it will be ruined. Water, however, is okay.
                                                                  •Movement through directly connected ink is possible as if having been submerged until the end of the minor duration.
                                                                  •Traveling from an ink of one color to an ink of another color is not possible without first ejecting oneself from the original color ink they've merged with.
                                                                  •Cannot use any other jutsu or bloodline technique while submerged unless it involves resurfacing or was used prior.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 am
    Grand Chevalier Haji

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I look at the dog that barked, perplexed. "Where'd you come from?" I ponder vocally. I look around, noticing that I have made quite a mess. "Well s**t. I suppose I should probably clean this up, but i'm not sure I'll have time. I still have a handful of techniques I need to learn." I ponder this predicament then decide I need to train, cleaning up can happen later if I have time. I pull the scrolls back out, and decide I need to learn my Nara styles. I pull up the Nami no Gengetsu [ Shadow Release: Wave of the Crescent Moon ] page.

I focus some chakra into my hands and kneel. I kneel next to a large shadow formed by the wall next to me, and place my hands within it. I focus the chakra and begin to shift the shadow.[1/2] The shadow waves around as I shift it's position. I pull the shadow in towards me, and then push it forward with a hefty amount of force. The shadow builds momentum and form until it appears as a wave which smashes into the opposite wall.[2/2][Nami no Gengetsu Learned]

I pull another dummy over, knowing what is left. Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu. The shadow neck binding, or shadow strangle jutsu.

I crouch again by the now reformed shadow of the wall and begin to focus chakra again. I focus and try to manipulate the shadows around me, forming it into a long line. I manipulate it to flow back and forth and back and forth, just moving it to get a feel for how much I can move it.[1/2] I then have the far end form a hand as it approaches the dummy. I manipulate it to start spiraling up the dummy's leg and put it around the dummy's arm. I close the hand of shadow, which crushes the dummy's arm, dropping the lower part of it off.[2/2][Kage-Kubishibari no Jutsu Learned.]

"I'm doing a lot of damage to these dummy's aren't I?" I mutter under my breath as I pull the scroll out to find the last one, even though I know what it is. "Time for the Nara pride and Joy, Kagemane no Jutsu." I say with a smile.

I take my pose again and focus the chakra into the shadow for a third time. I manipulate it very similarly to how I had with the Kage-Kubishibari no Jutsu and have the shadow flow straight to the dummy.[1/2] I start to move, but the dummy does nothing, making me realize that the shadow has to connect with the other shadow, rather than just the object of intent. I mentally kick myself then move where the shadow goes. This time, when I start to move, the dummy does as well, so I do a little dance just to get the feel of the restraints. [2/2][Kagemane no Jutsu learned].

I release the jutsu and the dummy falls over. I go forward and set the dummy back up and sit down once more in the shadow of the building. I look over the Nara scroll and the Fuuton and Doton scrolls but do not see anything in them that I feel I need to learn right this moment. With that, I close both and pull out the Bukijutsu scroll I had grabbed and look through to find the style I had wanted to learn earlier. Shigure Souen. I open the scroll and look at the base level techniques of the style. I see that these are mostly basic and relatively easy so I just dive in. I go into a ready stance in front of the dummy, and begin.

Stage 1: Axle of Rain: I draw my blade and imagine the practice dummy having one as well. I feint right with my right leg tensed up, launching myself to the left. I pull my blade back and thrust into the dummy.[1/1][Axle of Rain Learned]

Stage 1: Rolling Rain: I fall back into a ready stance and focus my chakra into the blade. I swing the blade in an upwards motion in front of me, using wind chakra. The blade launches a stream of wind as a distraction in front of me, as I reposition myself on the dummy's other side. [1/1][Rolling Rain Learned]

Stage 1: Misting Rain: I hold the blade above my head momentarily then swing it down. The blade strikes down and kicks up a cloud of dirt, obscuring visibility. I flip back and away from the dummy, till I am out of the range if the dummy were armed. [1/1][Misting Rain Learned].  

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:28 am
    Enter from Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office::

Xion click clacked her way into the academy's training area, her walking stick marking out a wide path in front of her. By the time she found and reached the place where she could pick up learning materials, it was obvious that she could not see. It was a strange sight, but Xion bore the village's symbol in the form of a headband tied neatly around her arm, so she obviously had permission to be a ninja. They would just need to do their best to accommodate her, and since there was a lack of texts in braille, that meant assigning one of those on duty to be her personal scroll reader for the duration of her training session.

The poor sucker assigned to be Xion's reader seemed nervous. Xion felt and heard a quick bowing motion coming from the reader before she was given a greeting and name, "H-hello. My name is Hana. I'll be your reader today, ajumma."
    There was an accent and some sort of foreign word used to address Xion. Judging from the androgynous voice, she guessed that speaker was a boy no more than nine years old. However, the name was a girl's as far as she knew, Hana for flower in her language. Then again, perhaps the name was masculine in another language. Curious, Xion bluntly asked, "Are you a girl or are you a boy?".
    "A boy."
    Xion thought like she hadn't been teetering between boy and girl just a second ago. Her intrusive questions continued, "How old are you?".
    "Twelve."
    Xion's ignorance of her wrong guesses got worse, Next question, "But isn't Hana a girl's name?". It was almost like Xion didn't have a reason to come to the academy.
    Xion couldn't see the blush that covered her reader's face but she did hear him drop the load of scrolls, the ones she had asked to learn from, he was carrying for her so that she could "see" her path properly with her cane.
    Misunderstanding the reason why the books were dropped, Xion fussed, "Oh no. Is everything okay? Did you trip on something?". She was all ready to kneel and help the child out before she felt small hands shooed her own way.
    "N-no, it's okay," the kid quickly tried to cover the embarrassment his embarrassment created, "It was nothing. Um, Hana is the name my parents gave me. That's all. I'm not bothered by it at all."
    "Hm… Well, if you say so, Hana-kun!" Xion replied perkily, still not understanding that she had caused the boy to drop his books out of embarrassment at his own name.
    The boy was too busy changing to topic to really care what this weird ajumma did or thought. He hastily asked, "Um. Anyways. Shouldn't we read these scrolls and practice them somewhere? Oh! I think I see an empty spot there! Let's go train there!" and pointed in the direction he saw in the empty spot in. Upon seeing Xion looking the wrong way, he remembered and gently pulled her over to the place he mentioned by her hand.
    Xion went along, also happy to begin training. It was why she was here in the academy in the first place, after all.

Title: Learn a Jutsu!
    Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
    Solo or Squad: Variable
    Minimum Posts: None
    Note: This mission can only be repeated three times.

Shindan [ Diagnosis ]
    Official Description: The first step in treatment is understanding the problem. With this skill a shinobi uses their hands to carefully probe a patient for problems. This technique is performed by kneeling over a patient and slowly running both hands over their body, looking for signs of injury that may not be visible to the naked eye. It can detect things such as internal injury, improper heart rate, non-apparent bone fractures, poisoning, and disease. A ninja of higher rank has learned to use this technique to perform a rudimentary examination of a body to determine cause and time of death. A Genin using this skill takes several minutes of work to determine the nature of a problem, a Chuunin takes less than a minute and a Jounin requires only a few seconds.

"So, is the diagnosis skill in the medical list?" Xion asked without preamble once she and Hana stopped moving, which she took as an indicator that they had reached the spot they would train in. She heard some fumbling and a drop of a scroll as Hana tried to answer as quickly as possible. He gave an affirmative and then queried if this is what Xion wanted to learn. Xion merely gave a silent nod of assent. Hana read through the description of the skill. For someone with sight, maybe they would need some more parsing of the instructions, due to the somewhat sensory nature of the skill. However, Xion, who was a blind sensor, grasped the method of detection without sight easily. With one hand, Xion cast the appropriate hand seals and murmured, "Shindan." Her hand glowed with chakra and she placed it over her chest. The application was slow, but in a few minutes, she could feel through her hand the beating of her heart, the breathing of her lungs, the movement of her muscles, the flow of her blood, and everything else that told her that she was healthy and functioning appropriately. [1/1]

Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
    Official Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.
    Guild Description: See the official description. This is required training before anything of this rank or higher can be learned.

It seemed that Xion already had some knowledge of medical techniques she wanted to learn because she asked, "Can you read through the minor healing hands technique next?" as soon as she finished checking the diagnosis technique. Why she didn't know them already was a mystery. Anyways, Hana obediently read through the Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui. Through it, Xion's brows furrowed and she had to ask him to read it again. It soon became clear why Xion hadn't learned this technique yet. Hana had read through the technique no less than five times and Xion had tried but failed to conjure the technique twice. She was struggling to generate chakra that could miraculously heal, even if the miracle was only closing small wounds of no threat. She was trying and trying on a small cut on her own hand that she had gained when a small stumble in the unfamiliar environment of Kumogakure had her scrape it against a rock wall. [1/1]

Previously, Xion had to work on learning this new theory of healing chakra with limited read throughs. The people who helped her with training had other work to do around the house, after all. However, here in the Kumogakure academy, she had a little helper who, perhaps not willingly, could be made to read through the technique as many times as Xion needed. It took many repeats and nearly an hour, but she finally created a ball of chakra that could heal the scrape on her hand just before completely fizzling out. It hadn't lasted long and it hadn't been very powerful, but it had done what the technique promised to do. That counted as a success n Xion's book, and Hana was so sick of reading the technique that he couldn't find the heart to disagree. [2/2]

Eager to move on, Hana asked "What's the next technique?" before Xion could even get in a word. Unlike the previous two techniques, Xion didn't seem like she had anything in mind. "Maybe we should move onto the next scroll? The one with the bloodline techniques?" Hana suggested, worried that if they stuck with medical techs, then he'd have to go through repeatedly reading a similar technique. Xion had nothing against that, so she silently nodded while adding with her voice, "Sure. Start from the top with that one, okay?". She was lucky that Kumogakure somehow had information on her bloodline. Her previous home didn't have anything on the Seirei no Hogosha. Even just the basic soul bonding technique had been a grueling exercise in self-study and research.

"Mukei Enko," Hana began to read, but was stopped in the middle of the directions by a vigorous wave of Xion's hand.
    "Skip that one. That one I learned, she explained.
    Hana looked at the next one on the list, but that one was supposedly learned when the first technique was learned. This left the third technique. "Mukei Nokori," Hana began and continued. Xion said nothing to stop him. This was a technique she did not know. Granted, she didn't know any ability increasing techniques, but it should be fine. Right? Riiiiiiiight? No, not fine. Another wave of her hand and Xion requested, "Can we return to that technique later?".

Mukei Joukei [ Spiritual Sight ]
    Description: A fairly simple technique which allows the user to momentarily view the "strings" that bind a Miyamoto to those he/she is connected to. Aside being used to find connected allies, it can also locate any other person who may be under a different Miyamoto clan member's assistance. Unfortunately, during the duration of this technique, the user's eyes become a bit more sensitive to light. Although not typically detrimental, it can become a problem when dealing with flares. Duration: Sustained

Hana followed the simple request and skipped down to the Mukei Joukei technique. It was read through, and Xion determined that she could indeed train this technique. However, she had to ask Hana to repeat the instructions for the technique several times. The instructions were written for someone with sight, through and through. There was so much talk about literally seeing that blind Xion had to parse and readjust for her own version of "sight." However, once those wrinkles were smoothed out, the actual activation of the technique was as easy as the E-rank suggested. With the right hand seals and the magic words, Xion couldn't quite see the "strings" that bound her and Hana, she had snuck a bond to Hana without telling him about it, but she could feel where they were in the same way she could have felt his chakra if she wanted to. [1/1]

Konton: Sou no Suji [ Soul Release: Layer of Muscle ]
    Description: A link technique which increases the physical ability of multiple parties. The target(s)’s Fortitude & Strength are moderately increased. Although it’s not incredibly noticeable, this technique lasts long and can help prevent cheap strikes from becoming severe injuries. Duration: 6 posts.

For once, Xion did not have to direct Hana to skip or go to a certain technique. Xion was okay with training this next technique, the first soul release technique and known as Layer of Muscle. Again, several readings were needed. This time, it was because of the unfamiliarity of what the technique wanted. Xion always knew that she was expected to strengthen and heal through the bond she could connect with others. She had never known how, though, and had never managed to figure it out, either. The theory this technique spoke of was completely new to her. [1/3]

Also of some importance, thought Xion didn't see it like that, Xion couldn't keep her connection a secret from Hana for too long. After another round of reading, the academy student, having caught on to what this bloodline and this technique in the bloodline did, had asked the genin if she didn't need to create a bond with him, to which Xion nonchalantly replied that she'd already made one a while ago when they were working on medical techniques. Cue a rather silly exchange, mostly consisting of Xion not understanding the severe lack of privacy Hana was feeling at the moment. Confused, she tried to settle things with a comforting pat on the head because those always worked, right? Anyways, she needed Hana to read her what hand signs she needed (again) so the sooner he calmed down, the better. [2/3]

A defeated Hana read to Xion the hand signs she would need and Xion set right to shaping her fingers into the appropriate symbols. That is, she would have if she wasn't suddenly stopped by Hana asking her really hard to warn him before she used anything on him. Again, Xion didn't understand. He was reading everything to her, so shouldn't he know what did what? However, she agreed to warn him, and in fact, told him that she was about ready to use the technique. One try. Two tries. Nothing. Third time was the charm, though, and Hana started dutifully notifying Xion about the sudden change he felt in his body. At least, Xion assumed he was speaking out of duty. He was really actually freaking out a little upon suddenly feeling stronger than he was supposed to. It wasn't a bad thing, nor was it a big thing. He even expected it, but still. "It feels weeeeeeeeird," was how he put it. Xion counted it as a success and gave Hana a thumbs up. [3/3]

It seemed Hana didn't take too well to new things, even if they weren't surprises. He managed to convince Xion that before starting the next technique, they needed to wait for the first one to wear off. Then, he managed to fool her into believing that the technique took maybe twice as long to wear off as it actually did. It was only one change, but he needed a break. Plus, it wasn't like he signed up to be a lab rat. He was only supposed to read to Xion.

As reluctant as he was, Hana didn't tell Xion to stop testing on him. Although, he did remind her to warn him well in advance when she wanted to use the next technique. He even went so far as to (try) drill into her head that this should be done before every use of the technique. A 12 year old lecturing a 22 year old. What a sight.

Konton: Usagi no Ashi [ Soul Release: Rabbit's Foot ]
    Description: A simple and commonly used technique which increases the physical ability of multiple parties. The target(s)'s physical speed is moderately increased, allowing the affected to match or even outrace enemies of greater practice. Duration: [6] posts.

The next technique was known as Rabbit's Foot. Fewer readings were required because while this and Layer of Muscle were different, they were both basically just physical boosters at their core. Where Layer of Muscle strengthened, Rabbit's Foot upped the speed. Gotta go fast. [1/3]

However, there was one hand sign in Usagi no Ashi that Xion didn't remember. It seemed pausing her education for over a year had taken a toll. She had to ask Hana to demonstrate the sign for her. He was confused at first because Xion couldn't see then weirded out when Xion suddenly clasped his hands in hers. An explanation was awkwardly requested to which Xion replied bluntly that this is how she knew what shape the hands and fingers were supposed to take. After several minutes of her hands worming around Hana's interspersed a question here and there about what part Xion was touching, she released her inquisitive touch. Her hands folded into the seal in question. After asking for confirmation from Hana that she was holding the sign right, she received affirmation that the sign was correct. [2/3]

The hand sign hurdle overcome, Xion could move on to actually using the technique. Again, first time wasn't the charm. Apparently, getting used to the hand sign also caused the second time to fizzle out. However, third time worked like a dream and Hana sort of quietly yelped in surprise at the sudden change in his body. He probably thought that it was too quiet for anyone to hear, but Xion heard. Yes she did. She requested a report from him, to which he simply replied that he felt faster now. She requested that he run to prove it. He flat out denied, drawing the line there. Xion wasn't going to fight him, so whatever. Hana said the technique succeeded, so it must have succeeded. [3/3]

If Xion could see, which she couldn't, she would have noticed a very visible grimace on Hana's face as he looked at the next technique. She did hear a groan, though, and the reason for the groan followed shortly after. She smiled blankly for a bit, but given enough time, even air headed Xion would understand why Hana had groaned. Jisan Itami [ Taking Pain ] was a technique that would require pain and damage to be inflicted to both parties in order to practice. Xion didn't care, but she could still understand why others would.

For once, there were no repeated requests to reread the technique. There was only a thoughtful silence then Xion waved her hand and told the boy to move on to the next technique. She wasn't going to put someone who was just a reader through bodily harm as her practice dummy.

A little sheepishly, Hana informed Xion that Bunpa Itami [ Sharing Pain ] and Go Itami [ Giving Pain ] also ended with him getting hurt. He still had enough pride to not directly ask Xion to skip it, though. Despite no direct request, though, Xion also waved Hana over to the next jutsu on the list. She was then told that the next technique, Kizu Tsuukou [ Wound Passing ], wouldn't be possible to practice with Hana because Hana didn't have any wounds he could pass over to Xion. More hand waving and simply telling him to move on.

Konton: Wanryoku [ Soul Release: Brute Strength ]
    Description: A link technique which increases the physical ability of a single party. The target’s physical strength is heavily increased. Please keep in mind that this can only be applied to a single target. Duration: 5 posts.

Finally, Hana reached a technique the two can practice without asking too much from the other. He read through Konton: Wanryoku for Xion's usage, far too done with all of this training to even notice the parallel between the name of the technique and the name of Kumogakure's famous giant, who Xion still did not believe was human. Much like Xion did not know Wan's race, she also did not know his name, so she could not draw the parallel herself. The technique, it sounded like, would live up to its name, granting brute strength to whoever Xion targeted. Unlike the previous techniques, however, it sacrificed spread for power. [1/3]

The trade-off of number affected for technique potency clued Xion in that one of the facets of executing this technique would be chakra control. She would need to focus her chakra into one target to achieve the results. In this case, that would be poor Hana, who Xion, as per usual, warned before she actually attempted the technique. It was a small comfort for Hana that he was at least being warned. Xion didn't notice it, but while she practiced the hand signs, he was staring warily at her hands, worried that he'd be hit with a sudden burst of strength without warning. [2/3]

Xion's hands paused in their systematic practice of the hand seals right after she gave Hana notice that she was ready to practice on him. She took this moment of non-movement to focus her chakra, concentrating it into one burst that wasn't just a burst. After all, the technique was expected to last for some time. Xion's hands began to move once more and she molded this focused chakra into her hand signs. Once, it fizzled. On the second try, though, she succeeded in giving Hana the strength of Wanryoku. [3/3]

Konton: Chikyuu no Gaman [ Soul Release: Earth's Endurance ]
    Description: A link technique which increases the physical ability of multiple parties. The target(s)'s physical stamina & fortitude is greatly increased, allowing them to absorb more damage and ultimately push their body beyond normal limits. Increases stamina of target temporarily by 80. Duration: 6 posts.

Konton: Wanryoku greatly increased the target's strength. Konton: Chikyuu no Gaman, the next technique Hana read after Wanryoku timed out, increased the target's physical stamina and fortitude. Unlike Wanryoku, it could affect multiple parties, which hinted that a more spread out chakra shape would be ideal for the technique. Despite the technique description implying that it allowed the target to absorb more damage, nothing in its execution seemed to actually increase defense. [1/3]

Without all the fluff, Earth's Endurance was basically just a conversion of Xion's chakra to the stamina of many, and an unequal conversion at that. That made the technique both useful and difficult for Xion to wrap her head around. What was the exchange rate between chakra and stamina anyways? How was she going to create that much stamina with just one withdrawal of C-rank chakra? So many questions she'd like answered. [2/3]

However, this was Xion. Once she accepted that there was no one who could answer for her (she did try to ask Hana, though, because why not), she moved on with her life and her learning. She was just going to try it anyways because why not. Hands moved, having been practicing while Xion thought, and chakra was molded. Xion had already received permission from Hana to test the technique out on him. She released the chakra in the way she thought best, translating it into physical energy for the recipient. The boost was intended to only be temporary, so it was likely a combination of actual stamina and emotional encouragement to generate extra stamina for a time. The guess was spot on, and for once, Xion succeeded using the technique on her first try. [3/3]

With Chikyuu no Gaman finished, the remaining techniques were all B-rank or higher and Hana notified Xion as such.

"Is that a problem?" Xion asked.
    "Ah, well," Hana was caught off guard but he answered smoothly anyways, "It's not."
    "Then let's do it!" came Xion's interruption before Hana could finish.
    Hana wasn't deterred. Rules were rules and what he was about to say were sort of rules. Plus, he did not want to go through a whole new series of weird feeling buffs. He insisted, "Yes, but, even though learning up to B-rank is allowed, it's not suggested for genin to learn above C alone…. You didn't know that?".
    Xion's reply was light-hearted but not dismissive, "Well, of course I didn't, silly. I guess if that's what this place wants, then I'll follow those rules." Of course she, who was new to the village, wouldn't know. In that same vein, it was no surprise that an academy student who was learning in the village would know the limitations of their future ranks. At least, that was how Xion thought at the moment. She wasn't done yet, though. She still remembered there was one technique that she had skipped earlier. She requested Hana to go back to Mukei Nokori now that she had techniques she could practice it with.

Mukei Nokori [ Spiritual Residue ]
    Description: As ability increasing techniques are continuously performed, the effects of those techniques seem to begin to last longer- though at a reduced potency. (After an ability increasing technique’s duration ends, its effects continue for two [2] additional posts at 50% potency.)

Readying himself for this final stretch, Hana moved back up the scroll and read aloud to Xion the description and instructions for Mukei Nokori, also known as Spiritual Residue. The technique extended the length of time that buffs persisted on a target. Albeit, it was at reduced power after the original duration. However, longer was still longer. [1/3]

The technique's duration didn't quite increase. Xion felt that "linger" was a more accurate way of describing the extension. Taking that feeling, the natural conclusion was that Spiritual Residue meant that her chakra, the leftover chakra from the technique, continued to linger on the target even after the technique was used. However, instead of being inert and useless, it was still active and doing all it can to continue the effects of the buff. [2/3]

Training her chakra residue abilities using the first technique she learned, Xion whispered, "Konton: Sou no Suji [ Soul Release: Layer of Muscle ]," and shifted her hands through the seals several times in slow succession. It was in very, very slow succession. Each attempt she had to wait for the technique to time out to see if the lingering effects remained. Once Xion started thinking about it, it wasn't actually hard for her to accomplish, but she still wanted to practice it a few times to make sure she not only had this spiritual residue thing down but also the main ideas of buffing through soul release. [3/3]

Hana was too polite to ask if they were done. However, he didn't need to trouble himself. Feeling a bit winded after all of that training, Xion dismissed him, "Thank you very much. I feel like I'm done for now. You were a lot of help."

"Should I take these scrolls with me?" Hana asked, holding up the scrolls in question.

Xion could not see what he was talking about, but she could guess. As she didn't bring any scrolls of her own, then it was fine by far for Hana to take whatever scrolls he was talking about, probably the ones he had just read from. She nodded that it was okay for him to take the scroll.

Once Hana left, Xion was also left to her own devices.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:00 pm
    xxxxUser Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

User Image " Neeeee, now I gotta find these guys. Can't the ANBU find a more convenient way of helping the leader find their teammates? A picture or something?" Soraru whined silently to himself upon entering the Dojo, the mission rendezvous point. He didn't quite enter though, more staying along the outer regions somewhere between the academy and dojo entrances. Then with lack of tact, care, or grace, he put his hands up to cup around his mouth and yelled out. "Kokuei Nara-san, Thanatos Hatake-san, Mission time, I need you both here!" While he usually hated to be the center of the situation, or draw attention to himself period, he was already late to the meeting point due to that prior diversion and needed to hurry on up. His cheeks ended up a bit flush from the people who suddenly started staring at him in confusion, but he instead crossed his arms and averted his gaze rather than sink into embarrassment any further.

.xChakra/Stamina: ???/480 - ???/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: Ataeru Kanjoo no Jutsu [ Inflict Emotion Technique ]

Translations -

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:53 pm
    Maybe Musubi would have noticed Xion's approach long before she reached him, the tell-tale click-clacking of her cane giving her position away. Maybe he was so embarrassed and happened to have averted his gaze in just the right direction that he wouldn't notice her until she spoke. Either way, the greeting was the same. "Neeeeee. Musubi-taichou. Eheh," Xion teased when she'd reached conversation distance from Musubi, her hands clasped behind her back, body bent forward, and head tilted up. She was staring into the space above Musubi's head, but it was clearly meant to be staring at his head. She had heard him speak of a mission and call teammates loud and clear, hence the addressing as "taichou" where she would normally leave out honorifics until the situation called for it. She didn't actually know if he was leading the team, but that wasn't the point of the joke. The joke had no point, actually.

Anyways, Xion hadn't come in to interrupt Musubi's just to be annoying or even to eavesdrop. Her decisions may be weird, but they were never intentionally meant to bother and disturb without cause. Her cause for this sudden appearance was revealed quickly this time. Straightening up, she asked in Musubi's first language and Xion's second, the language that they spoke in the Iron Country, "Ahem. Musubi, before you leave for your mission, could you specify when you would like to meet at the tea shop?". She smiled throughout the whole question and didn't seem to mind that she needed to ask Musubi to clarify. She just seemed all around happy to be able to talk to someone she had known for years.

Xion had consciously held back the use of the title "bocchan." However, as was bound to happen with anyone who failed at hiding their emotions and thoughts, small clues still leaked out. Likely not enough for anyone not in the know to piece together their shared past, but possibly enough for Musubi to notice and fret. It was just Xion clasping her hands in front of her apron once she'd completely straightened out and the polite words and tone she spoke in. However, both were masked as well. Xion was dressed as a maid to begin with, so striking a maid-like pose wasn't strange. As for her voice, alongside the polite overtones were also teasing undertones, like she was teasing him for forgetting such crucial information. Actually, that was exactly why teasing undertones existed in her voice. At least this time, the torment Musubi would undergo was completely unintentional. Hopefully, he would remember that Xion was just terrible all around at hiding anything and would not hold it too harshly against her.

Otterly Obsessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 pm
    Otterly Obsessed

Arrow35

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos simple watched the boy attempt his jutsu, he seemed to be resting at this point.. The boy seemed to notice his presence after the bark and vocally asked where he came from. Though he was a human he came from the same place the boy did. He heard the boy mutter about his destruction of the dummies. A small ruff came from thanatos in agreement. But that was the point of this training, striking targets even if they were fake was invaluable experience. While watching the boy continue training Thanatos picked up a voice outside the area. He turned to hear someone yelling, they mentioned his name and the boy as well. Thanatos barked one more time towards Kokuei as he ran off, around the corner he found the source of the noise. It seemed that this other boy was his squad leader for the mission. If this was the mission he was given he would see it through to the end. Though he was a little late to the meeting spot things happen and he wouldn't hold it against him. At this point Thanatos was sprinting towards Sora but didn't realize how fast he was going, he was able to slow down easily and plopped himself down in a seated position panting ever so lightly with his tongue out. He forgot at this point he was dog and just stared at the boy.

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
    • Hunter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Survivor 150

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:36 pm
    Grand Chevalier Haji

Otterly Obsessed

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

I finish my final jutsu and hear someone shout my name from the entryway. I turn to look as the dog that had shown up during my training barked then ran off. I follow it into the entryway and see a man who had been at the office a little while ago, however briefly. I assume he is the one who called for me, meaning he was probably the leader of the mission.

"Names Kokuei. I take it you are Soraru? I am at you service."

I then notice the dog sitting there like he is supposed to be there. Huh, a bit strange.  
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
    OOC: Okay! That said, I feel like I probably didn't remove the slippery ink from the sword. But, it reads that I did use 2 spheres to try to dry the sword out. Hmm.
    I don't think I'm using stamina anywhere else yet.

Indeed one with his element.
    With a slice through her last clone with a clean stroke the clone disperses into a swift whisk of scorch chakra. Unki watches Toso's quick escape back into the gold ink through the same, devious, method he took advantage of when in the escape of her steam prison. His escape made the situation very alive for Unki as the floor had now easily became his own. Both Toso and the last Unki clone were gone.
    Unki begins to quickly assess and tally her next action.
    She could hope to burn her opponent's jutsu dry. But given the current tactic of making use of the floor, Unki could had a better chance of utilizing her chakra to dry up a sufficiently small to offer herself a temporary space to avoid him. There was also, regrettably, the option to retreat. Moreover, there also stood the option to instead retreat to the ceiling and try to lure him up and away from the golden puddle.

Should Toso splash ink onto the wall, Unki assumes the ink would roll back to the floor thus grant a suitable path to reappear. Fine. The choice to scale his ink up the wall to reach her would bring him closer. She still had six red-hot senbon up and ready, just in case.

The longer she stands in the ink, Unki was the mercy of a costly resurface and move now or ultimately face another torrent with ink. Unki would leap to a wooden log most near and most dry. Her shoes deposit ink upon landing and serves as a warning to take caution. Before any further mess could smear over log, Unki would begin to centralize her scorch chakra to her feet {Scorch Chakra use, Rank B}. The flourishing heat is quick to leave behind thick, dry gold pigment over her sandals meaning her effort was sufficient. The rest of her clothing: pant legs, right sleeve, and shoulder of her vest would have to remain damp for now.

The wall. Unki places the dull side of her blade in her mouth and holds it firm between her teeth. The apparent remains of a thin slippery coating grazing against her tongue was incredibly vile although not enough to interrupt her hand sign {Kinobori no Waza | Act of Tree Climbing, Rank C}. With a quick look over her shoulder, Unki hops onto the wall and sprints up, along to the ceiling.

From her new position, Unki could see the spread of ink was much more than she anticipated. Her previous clone would have had little to escape to even if she had traveled along the limited number of training logs. Her foothold on the ceiling was, so far, a success. Here, even from a reversed setting, Unki could go about placing a second miniature sun. At this range, the sun would be easier to protect and be permitted to follow through its job of drying out Toso and his golden pond.

She felt more at ready this time to address what her well-versed opponent may throw her way and act in the defense of the sun all over again. The thought of the large brush came into view as Unki closes onto her new position, stabs her sword into the ceiling, and performs familiar hand seals { Sabakuhi [Desert Sun] Rank B}. Upon formation of her palm size yellow sun would, again, face the danger of the brush's reach and the possibility of another good lashing. Up here, she would have the option to face his potential attack head on.

The sun's setting winds-up about a foot below her standing. Twelve inches out of arm's reach. Twelve inches dividing from a source of heat bestows an extra sense of warmth even its creator couldn't directly avoid. Unki inhales, looking up briefly at her newest sun and then finally up at the floor. Thoughts emit a firm warning: Don't over do it.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline Specialist // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 250 / 380 // Stamina: 340 / 360

• 3/4 Kawarami Remain
    • 3/3 Shunshin remain

• 0/2 Clone Activation Used

- Clone # 2 | Eliminated

Jutsu Active:
    • Kabari [ Fire Needle ]
    Rank D
    A technique that produces 6 opaque red senbon in front of the user, which are capable of deflecting light projectiles like shuriken, and senbon. The user may also launch the needles in a simple attack pattern, causing small dehydration to contacted areas.

Passives Active:

3 Activation:
    •Offensive • [1/2] Scorch chakra application to clothing: shoes, B Rank
    •Offensive • [2/2] Sabakuhi [Desert Sun] Rank B
    •Supplementary • [1/3] Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ] Rank C

Chakra Cost: Rank E , - 5 chakra , Rank B, -[ 40] (-10 bloodline reduction) -30, Rank B "" - 30 chakra = -80 Chakra // 240 total
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • + 10 Chakra Refund
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = 265 Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:
    • Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
    Official Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou [ Tree Climbing Training ] helps a Shinobi learn how to focus their Chakra. It also teaches the Shinobi how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the Shinobi learn how to focus just the right amount of Chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master Chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the Shinobi will have any Jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their Chakra as needed.
    Guild Description: See official description. Does not take up space on the profile, but must have listed.

• Shaku Soujuu [ Scorch Manipulation ] / Rank B
    Ability Really not sure about this one to describe my action

• Sabakuhi [ Desert Sun ]
    Rank B
    This technique generates a palm sized sphere of Shakuton chakra which can be launched into the sky in order to create a false sun, of the same color as its user's chakra color. The false sun will cast out sunbeams which slowly dry up everything in the area. If used during the night, the fake sun may disturb the circadian rhythm in living creatures.
    • Lasts [10] posts.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:18 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                        After calming herself down Hanna took a deep breath. Slowly releasing it she made a small crystal in her hand and began to flatten it as she released chakra into it. She concentrated on the small pink disc, expanding it, making it grow across her skin.
                                                        Hanna gave a contented sigh as the cool crystal expanded across her skin. Was this how those she entrapped felt? Did they feel the coolness and the strange comfort before they were crystallized? She gave a small growl as the crystal cracked. Focus you idiot! She growled again as the voice insulted her. She really needed to get rid of them, but how do you get rid of something you had had all your life? She shook her head and focused chakra in the cracked area repairing it before continuing to grow it across her. As she finally finished the armor she lifted her hand and watched it shine when it hit the light. She tapped her arm, it was stronger, but still malleable. Perfect for when she wanted to get up close and personal, but still be slightly protected.
                                                        Hanna looked up as she heard a familiar voice. She gave an honest smile before creating a small round bit of crystal and threw it at the back of Sora's neck. Where had that come from? She shook her head and blushed a bit before going back to her training. Dammit, why was she so impulsive?

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 310 / 310 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 285 / 285 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 3025xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives
                                                            Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                            Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                                                            Fighter's Will: -5 Stamina to simple tai and buki and -5 chakra to complex and spiritual tai and buki
                                                            Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                            Kesshō no Yoroi [ Crystal Armor ]
                                                            Official Description: This technique allows Guren to cover her skin with a thin sheet of crystal that improves her defense against physical attacks. This armor can also aid Guren to perform stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
                                                            Guild Description: See official description. Is effectively invisible to non-Dōjutsu.

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:32 pm
    xxxxUser Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

User Image " T-Taichou?" Soraru questioned, the voice already familiar enough, but the surprise still evident in his tone as he turned to see Xion. Of course it'd be her. Thinking back, he realized that there was nobody else who called hiim Musubi, resulting in him mentally scolding himself further for not knowing who it was at the first word. "Bah. You should already know that I'd suck as a captain of anything. I'm just leading some other Genin I think, hopefully not to their deaths." Sora said, resting his hand back on the hilt of his katana as per usual, while the other made its way into his pants pocket, brushing the pouch of the kunai he had i there with his fingertips. The last time he met Xion, she probably knew him to be a decent swordsman despite his age, but he was never at the level of the official Samurai they boasted, and not once lead anyone to anything due to the level of protection his father stuck him with.

Soraru also took note of the way she stood, that she wasn't making eye contact, but that was the usual. Is this her own way of saying that she thought I'd be taller or something? He mentally grumbled, but figured he was just thinking too much again. He was finally taller than her, a feat he hadn't accomplished before leaving the Iron Country, and that was something to take comfort in. When she continued in his native language, Sora blinked his eyes, before remembering that he hadn't actually given her a time. "Sorry, Xion-nee. Ahhh, we could meet tonight after my mission is done. I wanted to perform there tonight anyways." He responded to her, before noticing more approaching footsteps. First up was a familiar face, a boy he saw in the office. Heterochromatic eyes, much like Hanna's but with two completely different colors. The hair was a bid odd, but he could respect a pineapple-cut, since he used to have a similar style back in Kiri, albeit with longer hair. The green pants was a...questionable choice, but there wasn't anything wrong with making a fashion statement every now and then. He did notice the doggo in the corner of his eye, but didn't really make note of it, not deeming it too important. There were plenty of pets in and out of the villages, after all.

"Yup, the one and only, I think. Nice meeting you, Kokuei-san. Have you seen our other teammate anywh-" Sora was interrupted at the end by something solid hitting the back of his neck, making him wince a bit. It got caught in his hood instead of dropping to the floor, so he reached behind him to grab and examine the object. Kuso, this is why I hate archers. Someone can die on a battlefield that fast, and just that easily. He thought, letting out a shaky breath at that thought, since it was such a real possibility. To one day be on a mission and then just get taken out because he couldn't see an arrow coming. He'd never admit it, but he was afraid of that kind of end. Instead of continuing the sentence that was basically already over, he looked over to the direction that the ball of crystal was thrown from, only to spot a familiar face. He blinked his eyes, and noticed that either he was so awestruck by her all of a sudden that he was seeing things, or her skin was actually reflecting light almost like a piece of chrome, except to a lesser extent. "Hey Kokuei-san, can you round up our other teammate for me? When we're all together, I'll brief you two, then we can go to the Blue Dragon for supplies in case things end up getting rough." With that said, he stepped away from the Nara to talk to the pinkette who he encountered a couple times before. "Hanna-chaaaan. There are much nicer ways to say hello. Like, for instance, saying 'hello'" He teased her, the smile on his lips indicating that he wasn't upset about the crystal she threw. Given his Hakemoto blood, anger was almost non-existent to him anyways.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

Grand Chevalier Haji

XAyame_HatakeX

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am
    When Musubi started talking to his fellow squad mates, Hana only stayed for a bit longer before giving a farewell smile, waving goodbye, and turning to leave so that Musubi could continue his business unhindered. She acknowledged right away that she didn't know enough about the growing boy she once knew so well to come to any kind of conclusion about his skill. That is to say, she didn't try to prove or disprove what he said about his leading skills even if she did remember that in the past he had very little interaction with such matters.

It was supposed to be a smooth exit. If Xion hadn't been conversing with Musubi, then she would have heard the padded footfalls of a small, furry creature. However, she had been talking and listening. Kokuei's heavier steps were caught, but the much lighter steps of the puppy had been missed. Xion's take it or leave it attitude proved to be the cause of her fall, literally. Fearlessly, confident that there was nothing in her way, Xion turned and took the fatal step.

"Hm?" she wondered, eyes widening in surprise as she registered something fluffy and not floor-like beneath her foot. She kept on walking without pause, though. In no time, her whole weight was displaced on top of Thanatos's tail. Conveniently enough, this also meant Xion was standing on one foot and deliciously off-balance by the time there would be any sort of reaction from the victim of her whimsy.

Let's begin the domino effect, shall we?

Otterly Obsessed

Grand Chevalier Haji

Arrow35

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games