Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laire, Murdoch, and Students Galore
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dismounting the Train
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This place is so tight-packed

Will lifted an eyebrow when Laire said that no one looked foolish while helping another. It was sage advice, but he could still see how helping others could backfire. Maybe her mum was a bit older and wiser than he, so he'd just accept her words... for now. Laire pointed out her robes, that the older kids all had color-coded and badged houses. Perhaps she was wiser than he'd given her credit. "You've got a point. Plus us both heading off to the first year teacher guy together." He glanced over at her, then looked back to Mr. Murdoch. When Laire said her mum was dating an auror, specifically one with a prosthetic leg. Only one meeting those criteria came to mind, and he nodded understandingly. "I know him. He's pretty cool. Uh... Matteo, right? I think that's his name. There's a lot of aurors. My goddad's one too, Magni? The big giant guy." He looked at her, wondering if she knew any of the other aurors besides just Matteo.

The Forgotten Weasley

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera spent the whole train ride with Katya, while her older sister was out fulfilling her prefect duties. Probably trying to pacify crying first year babies. In a normal day, Mera would have done her best to calm them down. Nowadays she prayed that by three years she won't be given a bloody badge because her levels of patience was walking on a thin sheet of ice right now. "Is your la sœur really not gonna let us get a carriage by ourselves?" Esmeralda quietly asked Katya. They're twelve, an age in which they would probably have to learn how to be independent, Mera would be annoyed herself if her cousin Garnet wouldn't leave her alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Lucien was about to look for Faina in the train... but instead he ended up with his cousin Mina. Which was kind of annoying, despite her being at least more mature than Tracer. So Lucien as a result has to listen to Mina ranting about children (ie. at Mina's age), Tracer, and Elvis (despite the poor kid being you know, a literal child). Breathing the cool air of Scotland, Lucien gently pushed his younger cousin off the train since she still wouldn't shut up. "Alright, cos. Go follow that tall keeper over there, hey? I'll be meeting you in the Great Hall."

"Me. Alone with them." Mina remarked incredulously, "Oh my God, this is torture. I'm going to be surrounded by kids-"

"Mina, they're literally the same age as you. Go on, Mr. Murdoch might leave you behind."

Mina rolled her eyes, shaking her head in disapproval before following the crowd of first years. Lucien sighed with a clicking tongue; this girl needed to at least afford to know that not all kids were like her. Or maybe she should at least realize that it's okay to act like a kid sometimes. Unless Mina wanted to grow as an old woman, that is.

God, this was all Uncle Dimitri and Angelo's fault for raising her into a bitchy stick in the mud.

Anyway, Lucien decided to look for Faina, since Sujin was probably busy having a talk with Leah at this point. But it wasn't that hard to see, the white-and-blonde hair combo always registered to him as Faina and Katya, because they were always together. Now Lucien wondered if his cousin Tracer was like that to Elvis as well "Hi guys. Oh, Fai, you have a Prefect badge. Really fitting," Lucien remarked, casually pointing on Faina's shiny badge. He then noticed a Hufflepuff accompanying Katya, "Hi Mera."

"Evening," Mera nonchalantly greeted with a shrug, clearly having no idea who Lucien was.

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina, Katya, and Mera
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:37 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

Donner wiped his eyes as he stepped out the train. Having spent his last hours in the train reading a book until he fell asleep, due to him staying up at night and reading too many comic books. Well, until pappa caught him awake in late night and chided Donner to go to bed. Taking a train ride came across as "boring" to him at first, but eventually Donner grew up to it and used the time to continue what he failed the finish last night. Besides, seeing landscapes was more enjoying than last year. "Nice, a competitive case of catch! Though I think you'd make a great beater too, like Uncle Ausi!" Donner cheerfully said, when Dagrun was apparently trying out for keeper, "Hope I get to first string just in time to throw quaffles in the ring with ya. We... ugh, we got too many reserves to boot. Most of 'em looked like they're glory-seekers." And Donner had every right to say "glory-seeker" because well, he really wasn't one. He just picked chaser because he was randomly picking due to so many people in his house applying. Besides, the concept of a gloryseeker reminded him of Anika: a workaholic glory-seeker. "Hope try-outs are slowing down in our house."

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Train Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Dagrun
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar spent the entire train ride consoling Felix, who had gone to a emotional breakdown due to his shitty-a** of a "father". That, and the fact that Felix's mum had to lie about his a**-dad being his "biological dad". It made Edgar roll his eyes because now they have probably given Felix trust issues in a drastic level and trauma. And if this incident made Felix grow into a cynical distrustful guy, Edgar will bloody snap at them. But, he didn't comment on anything and encouraged Felix to just let it all out, letting him cry on Eddie's shoulder. Doing so should do well since while Eddie was never fooled, Felix had always felt the need to play pretend on everyone- including Hufflepuff. "Hey," Eddie said, his arm over his best mate's shoulder as they stepped out the train, "How 'bout you sit with me in the Ravenclaw table? I-I mean, if you want to. I just don't wanna leave you hanging there."

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3.4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:38 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix honestly felt better after crying the near entire train ride. He was at least stable by the time the last trolly went by and they got some sweets that boosted his mood. Mabye there was some merit to let the emotions go when they where needed. Felix and Eddie got into thier robes, Felix into his yellow and Eddie into his blue. He was still emotionally drained as sad as they got off the train but he was much better overall being at Hogwarts helped too. When Eddie offered a seat at the feast Felix liked that plan. "If we can that would be good I would like that. Though I do hope my black eye is not too noticeable...." He said self-conscious about it. Felix stuck with Eddie as they went for the carriages.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:49 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year
                                                        Ravenclaw
                                                        Reserve Seeker )

"It'll be good, trust me, we can totally do that," Edgar nodded when Felix seemed to express him uncertainty, "I've seen a lot of people from different houses sitting on tables that traditionally weren't for them, anyway. Especially sweethearts," He rolled his eyes at the concept of sappy older students, wondering how the hell they had time for such squicky antics. Like dating. And kissing. And cuddling. And offering chocolates and stupid poems. On the other hand, it was to hopefully cheer Felix up- he can afford small mundane moments as a reminder that they're still kids.

"If someone shows concern of your black eye. Okay, I guess- at least we know they're concerned." Eddie said, then he added, "But either way, don't give a damn about what people think of you. Right now, your well-being is more important than someone's opinion." Now, he didn't want to go cynical, but usually people mind their own business unless you're a nosy arse. And usually, people who noticed it were usually the ones who were concerned. Besides, Eddie assumed that Felix's housemates would go mama bearing, asking who gave him the black eye.

"But really though, I think you should have a nurse check on that. Madam Borson was one of the nicest nurses I've heard of. And Sir Owens. And Madam Kavanagh, who is basically like Mary Poppins," then he thought of the last nurse to whom he hesitantly mentioned. "Don't go to Madam Montague though, she's a scary old lady. I heard that she was a typical Posh." Granted, while Eddie wasn't a prejudice kind of guy, the posh English Brits always rubbed him the wrong way. Especially those who speak RP. He would prefer listening to Cockney than RP any day.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3.4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:43 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

Felix chucked a bit at the fact of the older student doing gross older teen stuff. But Eddie was right. On the drive to the train station seemed to care for the black eye. As they approched the carriages they had to wait till the next one got back. "I did see a docter back home and nothing broke it just needed time but mabye we can magic it away sooner." He said. He hoped for a calm meal and a good sleep. "Oh! My mom won some bonus points back, she got me a kitten! His name is splat and I'm sure he'll like you!" Felix said. He always felt better petting Splat. He usully was better around animals than people. That why he had choose the magic creature class as one of his many electives.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Second Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station (2041 - 2042)

Both Devereux kids understood missing school. School was where their friends were, and they didn’t get so see many if any over the summer. Course Aurora had her dance class friends she saw over the holiday but that was about it. “I can relate.” The Hufflepuff said with a smile. “Same.” Quentin added. He knew he missed home, but it was for a far different reason. Though he missed school more, that’s where he was understood.

It wasn’t long before they were on their way. The twins were quick to pick up on the fact Quentin no longer lived with his siblings. It was a fact he knew he’d have to explain even if he didn’t want to talk about it. His friend apologized for his sister. Quentin noted the color change it meant something since the boy was a meta. Aurora recalled Quentin mentioning that. She could it cool but right now probably wasn’t one of those cool moments.

“It’s alright, I’m going to have to talk about it at some point right.” Quentin admitted. He partly was admitting it to himself as he knew it was true. To bad he couldn’t stay in denial. “My parents didn’t like how my sorting turned out… So, they disowned me… me and Aurora’s family.” He told them. “But, we got each other at least.” Aurora chimed in with the smallest of smiles. Quentin still couldn’t see the overall bright side of things like Aurora could. Which made things difficult somewhat.

As the train pulled into the station, the cousins climbed out of the train dressed in their school robes. The station was packed much like the year before. Only this time they wouldn’t be taking boats. They’d be taking the carriages. “Sorry to make this ride so depressing.” Quentin apologized. He didn’t mean to make anyone upset or worried.

Status : Depressed / Apologetic
                                                  Company : Aurora, Quinn & Mary

OOC : I don't mind ouo Sorry for the wait.

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<2nd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<2nd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

The blue-orange concern of Quinn faded mostly as Quentin decided to open up, though a shade of red annoyance flashed through Quinn's hair when he heard what Quentin's family had done. Mary bit her lip and looked at the two with concern. Quinn spoke for the both of them, "Sorry about them... some people are..."

"We say 'bless their heart' about people like that who can't help being like that," Mary said looking to her brother.

"They're jerks, obviously," Quinn said, "Sorry to speak about your parents like that, but they are. I mean some people can't help it I guess but it doesn't make it okay. Not every parent deserves that title."

"Aurora's right though, you have each other, and you got to value the family who does stick with you," Mary added with a kind smile, "And of course y'all have your friends like Quincy and me."

Soon enough the train pulled into the station and Quentin was apologizing for making the trip 'depressing.' "Not at all," Mary said and Quinn added, "You're fine, Quinn. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't listen to you when something bothers you." "Exactly!" Mary piped up in agreement, happy that her brother had made a good friend last year. She worried about him just like he worried about her. "Let's ride to the castle together! Carriages right?"

Time: 2041-2042

{OoC: No problem}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Second Year

Katya walked along with Mera, while her older sister was casting about looking for companions for the ride up to the castle. When Mera asked her question, Katya smiled, and answered quietly, "Oh, I don't think that'll be much of an issue. Ours de la mere is probably going to want a separate carriage too." Her little dig at her sister's expense was with a slight smile and a giggle, as she saw her fellow 'Puff and friend, Lucien arrive. "Hi, Lucien," she added with a bit of a sing-song lilt in her tone.

For her sister's sake, Katya was glad to see Lucien found them. Though Faina put up a good front for everyone else to see, not wanting to be viewed as anything less than strong and able to handle whatever challenges, Katya knew she'd been hurt during their trip to Coventry in ways beyond simple broken bones. Rather than dwell upon what happened, Faina poured herself into OWL prep. Seeing Lucien would be good for her morale.

Seeing Lucien and hearing his voice caused Faina to perk up instantly, she stood a little taller, her eyes and her face brightened seemingly. "Hi, Lucien," Faina said happily, feeling as though a load had suddenly been lifted from her shoulders. Glancing down briefly at the badge attached to the black vest she had on, she added, "Thank you. It was a bit of a surprise when it showed up in the post." Given it was her first day as a prefect, the Russian girl took pains to dress up and look more like an adult. The vest had been paired up with a white dress shirt, House tie, and a long black pleated skirt. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you, Lucien. How was your summer? One hopes yours went better than ours."

Julian Galaksylph

OOC: Open for Interaction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:45 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"You deserved the badge, let's be honest" Lucien said when Faina expressed her surprised when the badge arrived at the post, "Professor Hill may be... probably not a people person. But hey, he has good judgement." That still won't stop Lucien from not liking Professor Hill though. But well, Uncle Dimitri and Uncle Angelo had told him that the only reason why Professor Hill was teaching Herbology right now because the Herbology teacher before him was the worst in being a green thumb. "It somehow involved being an arsonist", Dimitri had told him. "My Uncle Angelo had told me about the old Slytherin Head House before Hill and I quote, 'He has a unique sense of judgement when it comes to prefects'." (Note: the word 'unique' was probably used in a sarcastic manner).

"Same," Lucien laughed good-naturedly to conceal with flustered awkwardness, feeling a bit surprised that Faina's whole "I'm happy to see you" came out as if it's out of the blue, "Um, summer's okay, my dad and I went to Argentina- abuelita's childhood town and all. Also, my cousin Mina will be in the Sorting Ceremony soon," The way Lucien talked about his first year cousin was as if he was asked to babysit a five-year-old: Exasperation. At least Lucien was sure that she probably wouldn't go to Hufflepuff, he didn't like having Mina stuck to him like a nerf gun bullet. Remembering the fact that Faina said that she hoped that his summer was better than theirs, it left him both curious and concerned. Had he spent too much time in Argentina for too long? "Is there something you need to tell me?"

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina, Katya, and Mera
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:08 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

Mera raised an eyebrow when Katya said that "Mama Bear" would probably want a carriage on her own, too. "Really? Why?" She crossed her arms as she glanced at Katya's sister, inspecting her. Then, she saw Lucien approaching them. "Oh. Okay. I see why." Mera muttered in disinterest, feeling out of place since it was like she stepped on a circle of friends, even if Katya was kind of her friendly acquaintance. Mera wasn't really picky when it came to friends, as long as they weren't noisy.

She listened to Lucien talking, specifically about the whole Slytherin prefect thing. "My cousin Garnet was Slytherin's prefect before he graduated last year," Mera quietly remarked, slightly nudging Katya with her elbow, "You won't believe how he was close to returning the badge to Hill." She rolled her eyes as she then tuned out whatever Lucien was saying, since Mera honestly cannot relate. Okay, these two were probably dating. They might as well need to kiss in the broom closet by stupid old teenagers. "Um. I think these two needed privacy, don't you think?" She whispered to Katya, though she hoped Faina won't mind the two of them girls just hanging out by themselves.

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Eddie nodded when Felix assured him that nothing broke, which was good. "Hey, wonders of healing magic amirite." He dryly remarked. Eddie may be growing up with a wizard muggleborn dad, but Eddie still found it appalling about how healing magic seemed to fix everything. Man, he now wished that his mum... nevermind. "My cousin Sam always asked me if wizards here are depending on magic too much. And speaking of, he's apparently magic- he's going to be sorted soon enough."

He smiled, listening to Felix's happy talking about his new pet cat. Eddie recalled about how Felix was a cat person, at least he finally get to have a pet he dreamed of. "If he likes you, I'll probably like him," he chirped, "Don't put him near Caroll though, she might scare the poor cat." He was relieved to know that Felix wasn't having this case of deep-seated resentment towards his mum, even after the whole lying thing. Lying still sucks but, he wished that the mum will continue to emotionally care for Felix more than his stepmum. "By the way, were you allowed to go to Hogsmeade, too? Da told me that there's a lot of places to die for, he recommended me that we can go to Honeydukes. They make the best candy there."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3.4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina smiled when Lucien told her she 'deserved the badge', truly appreciating the compliment. More than anything she wanted to be equal to the trust Professor Hill was placing in her. She chuckled at his assessment of Professor Hill, and though she might not like the man, she respected him. "Mother described the professor has having a 'Russian's sense of humour', but then the situation when the letter arrived was rather ironic," she told Lucien, figuring he might appreciate the anecdote.

Listening to what Lucien said about his trip to Argentina made her wonder what it was like. "Sounds like our trips back to Russia," she said. "If your cousin gets Sorted into my House, I'll likely be the one guiding her downstairs. Unlike my Prefects of the time, I don't plan on threatening to feed anyone to a non-existent giant python for bad behavior. Empty threats don't impress anyone."

When he asked her if there was something she needed to tell him, she drew a deep breath, and slowed down to hopefully give Katya and her friend a chance to get further ahead of her. Pausing to see there wasn't anyone else close by to hear her, she said in a quiet tone, "I took a little trip to Coventry, I wanted to search through our old house for my mother's jewelry box, so I could surprise her with it on her birthday. My cousin insisted I take Katya with me, because he thought I might use a shopping trip as an excuse to meet up with you instead. We didn't find it in the house, so we went to see our grandmother, Madam Harcroft, and found out she had it. I'm also pretty sure she has other things there too, but I can't prove it. Things were going well enough until Katya asked her what happened to our father, because we haven't seen him since before the fire. After our grandmother accused the Patrovnas of murdering him, we kinda had to take our leave. Shortly after that, we found out he wasn't actually dead. We ran into him at a park, and found out he's got a new wife, and we have two new half-siblings, Freddie and Katie. He also claimed not to know who we were, so I'm not sure if he's lying or got Obliviated. Worse yet, we were attacked by a couple men on broomsticks, who shot spells at us, and one of them grabbed Katya. I fended him off, and both of us got a bit banged up, but we got home in one piece. I'm pretty sure Madam Harcroft sent them after us, as I can't think of anyone else we've managed to get angry enough, and they had a picture of us, so it wasn't random. Aren't you glad we don't have to write those essays on how we spent our summer vacations?."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games