Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:58 pm
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
5th Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Slytherin
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "We're wasting no time today, aren't we?"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Despite the rocky start, Aedan was turning out to be a thorn in Ivan's side. A bludger was shot at Nora. Ivan swooped in for the block, aiming to redirect towards Karah.

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting ; -1 Damage
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 7 - miss!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              USERNAME

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:01 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
5th Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Hufflepuff
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "Come on!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Erikk wasn't ready to let up quite yet. As another bludger came near, he swung his bat wide in another shot towards Ron.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting; -2 Damage
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: 9 - Miss!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                USERNAME

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:02 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo was vaguely aware of Nora coming for the snitch as well but Echo was closer. She held her broom with one hand and reached forward. If she caught it now Slytherin might not win the cup but at least they’d deny Hufflepuff the win?

setting Game 5, or 2059-2060 year: March 2060 || with Slytherin and Hufflepuff
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing quidditch robes
status end it!

Position: Slytherin Seeker
Total roll: 17+6 = 23 > 22 to catch CAUGHT

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

For a glorious moment, Echo felt like she could feel the displacement of air behind the snitch’s wing beats. And just like that, she closed her fist around the little golden ball. Echo felt a smug grin cross her face as she pulled her hand back and raised her arm triumphantly. ”Professor Liu!”

She turned anround and noticed the bludger flying towards Nora. “Dashwood, roll!”

s**t, why’d she warned her? No it was fine, the game was over. And the warning was probably too late. Damnit.

Echo hesitated. That had gone…so smoothly. No death chants, no spotting then losing, no nearly crashing into the wall at full speed. Could she have waited more? Should she have tried to knock Nora off track instead of end the game?

No, it was necessary, I had to catch it now or risk losing it. Victory or death, and death waits for no one so grab victory when you can. Echo told herself. But would that everything else in her life could go so smoothly.

setting Game 5, or 2059-2060 year: March 2060 || with Slytherin and Hufflepuff
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing quidditch robes
status end it!

Position: Slytherin Seeker
Total roll: 17+6 = 23 > 22 to catch CAUGHT

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy

”Cinnabun Gryffie

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

addaellis

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:46 pm
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Fourth Year

When he heard Echo caught the Snitch, thus ending the match, Ron had a feeling of vague disappointment and … relief. To be sure, he knew the Badgers’ chances of securing the Cup were slim, a lot of things had to happen, and they weren’t in control of their own destiny, to borrow a sportscasterism. No, his own play had been off the whole match, he knew it, and there was nothing to be done for it now. Mom told him how glad she was when her last Quidditch match came and went, after seven years, she’d grown heartily sick of the endless practices, not to mention the broken bones and harfing up blood that were part and parcel of her match experience. At the time, he hadn’t understood her feelings; he did now, and appreciated why her Quidditch gear had remained in her old school trunk since graduation, and why he planned to do the same with his. Except for the occasional pick-up game, he was good and done with all of this.

With the match done, he knew he needed to get down to the ground before the adrenalin stopped blasting through him, and his injury asserted itself in force. Ron didn’t feel like passing out at altitude, that, and he needed to find Anna—now. He knew she was hurt, likely as badly as he, and he knew he needed to make sure his baby sister got down in one piece.

Brianna had been swooping around, hoping to get one more chance to make a difference in the match, and fulfill her own personal quest to equal or better Ron and Aria, a forlorn hope given her badly broken arm which sent sharp shards of pain through her every time it moved, or got moved. While she refused to give her opponents the gratification of hearing her scream, she was whimpering in pain, and tears were flowing down her face. Now, the match was over, she nosed over and flew towards the pitch, as she was starting to feel woozy. ‘Need to find Ron, need to find Ron, need to find Ron,’ was the mantra going through her mind, as she scoured the pitch with the intensity of a Seeker looking for a Snitch (‘Bless you, Echo, bless you Echo; Gloria et Honoria’).

As it worked out, the siblings found each other at about the same time. Brianna reached the ground, got off her mount, and her legs nearly gave out as she touched the pitch. As she walked the few meters, Brianna was feeling lightheaded, and she could barely stay on her feet. As she walked toward him, she noted he’d made no effort to get off his broomstick, and that blood was trickling through his trouser leg and onto the grass. “Gawd, Ronald, you sucked up there,” she said drunkenly, as blood dripped freely from the tips of the fingers of her right hand. Ronald gave his younger sister a dignified sniff, and he replied, “Projecting much, are we, Anna? You weren’t exactly David Beckham up there either. Are you all right?”

Not really, Ron. I’m not feeling right,” admitted Brianna. Ron breathed a sigh, and said wearily, “I can’t walk, Anna.” Brianna nodded, and she replied, “I can’t carry you, Ron.” Ron digested that bit of information, and he said, “We’ll manage, like we always do.” Ron got off his broomstick, tested his injured leg, and knew instantly it wouldn’t hold his weight, and Brianna stepped in to keep him from falling. He wrapped an arm around her, and he could feel the sobs of pain going through his sister, and he heard her whimper like a wounded dog.

Aren’t we a pair?’ he said, as they attempted to hobble towards the castle. “Mom’s in the stands, right?” asked Brianna hopefully. Ron nodded, as he tried hard to hide the fact he was now in agony; he was pale and shaky now, sweat poured freely down his face. “She promised that would she would be, Anna. Trust me, she’s here.” Brianna sighed, and asked, “So, you figure she’s laughing, crying, or facepalming right now.” After a beat, they answered each other in duet, “All of the above,” before laughing aloud.

So, butterbeers?” she asked hopefully, as she eyed the long trek back to the castle with a bit of dread. Ron laughed, and said, “Yes, Anna, like always.”

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:09 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora wasn't entirely sure in what order everything happened. She reached for the snitch, Echo caught the snitch and yelled something. Then she got hit by a lorry. Or at least that was what it felt like. She was just aware enough of the game ending to aim her broom toward the ground before she tumbled off it. She knew the injury wasn't severe, but lord almighty, it stung. She released a breath through clenched teeth. Her years-long bludger-free (more or less) streak was officially over. And they'd lost. Nora just sighed giving herself a moment to recover.

null

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:39 pm
User Image

Shot through the h e a r t and you're to b l a m e
                                                D a r l i n', you give love a b a d name

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Captain & Seeker - Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd made his way to the Quidditch pitch for the first game of the season. He felt a little nervous, not only because this was the first game Ravenclaw would play with Syd as their captain, but also because his team had a lot of fresh faces who had never even tried out for Quidditch before, one of which was a cousin that he had convinced to at least try out for keeper. He wasn't particularly worried about Noreen. The one he was worried about most was, in fact, his one and only reserve player. Hopefully they'd never have to pull Kai into a real game -- the flinging of his beater bat during tryouts was almost enough to scare Syd into not even finding a reserve position, but he couldn't do that to his friend. However, he would also try his damnest to keep Kai benched, even if they went down a player. The agreement they came to was that Malakai Everly was to be benched unless specifically instructed by Syd or Linsey themselves to step in.

Armour Class: 18
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 )
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

An angel's s m i l e is what you sell
                                                You promise me Heaven, then put me through H e l l

Cinnabun Gryffie
murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:45 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte arrived on the pitch, ready to play in her first real game. She couldn't believe that she had made the team this year and with the position she wanted. Apparently, it was quite rare for a second year to make starting string, which meant she must have been good. Being the only player on her team that had arrived so far, and given the fact that she wasn't about to talk to the Ravenclaw captain, Charlotte began warming up with some basic stretches as she waited for her teammates to arrive.

Armour Class: 13
                                                Modifiers: (catching +3) (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Quidditch Players
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Ravenclaw
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can do this. I have to do this.

Skyla knew this year would be a little more rough. She had only been captain a short while, and already felt she was failing in her role. She was so tired all the time, and her "clumsy" episodes were becoming more frequent. She was already sure she'd be back in the hospital over christmas, but she had to endure for now. She couldn't, she wouldn't, let her team down. If she did.... the guilt she'd feel would be unbearable. Today was their first match, set to be against Ravenclaw. They had a good team, and she hoped she could beat Syd Barrett once more. Last year, she barely managed to catch the snitch, and that was only after enduring two hits from their beaters. Her team still had Zack and Nic to protect the team, and much like last year, she trusted both completely. And hopefully she'd trained Sebastian enough that he could comfortably take over if she failed.

{{Wearing :: Quidditch Uniform}}
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          Lives: [❉] [❉] [❉]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We're gonna do great things!

Lewis happily made his way to the pitch, ready for their first game of the year. Ravenclaw, much like the rest of the teams, seemed hugely affected by waves of roster changes. He was lucky theirs hadn't been awful, but now they had Kai... there. He was nice, but last practice he flung a bat at Lewis, earning the younger a trip to the hospital wing. Apparently the rule was simply that he was to be their cheerleader like Robin had been before transferring to wherever xey had gone. Luckily, Kai's sister Everly (and their sister Ruth, for that matter), were nice, if a bit quiet. Though Syd was already proving himself an excellent captain, and Lewis was hopeful for the season. With Linsey as their Vice Captain, they couldn't lose!

Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +2 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Quidditch Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Everything is all screwed up

Yarrick was sure she'd be okay this year, with plenty of practice under her belt. If she'd survived the Knapp Gauntlet last year, she could survive anything. Then again, thanks to certain wrongdoings, Cousin Erikk had to step off the team, and his beater friend Aedan had joined him. Did that mean one less family member to fight? Yes. Did it make her sad at the unfairness? Also yes. Maybe she could figure out a way to cheer him up. For now, she had to focus. The blonde drew in a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. Today was all about her versus her brother. She was confident in her skill, but certain he'd make it a difficult match. Not to mention Nic's skill. But Ravenclaw had Linsey, and Yarrick had seen the older girl make some mean swings.

AC: 16
          Modifiers: +4 {Hitting} +2 {Defending}
          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, and Deft Dodger
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✮ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✮ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Kai, Teammates
xxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Game
xxxxx✮ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least Ruth is warm...

Everly was still nervous for the game, but Kai walked beside her the whole way. He was great at many things, but Quidditch... wasn't particularly one of them. Luckily, Syd was a nice person and allowed Kai to at least be a reserve (though with all the restrictions, Everly doubted he'd see any actual game time). "It's going to be -aach- awesome, Evie. You're gonna score a -hnn- hundred points, Syd'll grab the snitch, and we'll sweep the whole season up -tch- front. Nothing can beat a little hard -woo- work!" ...and he had that optimistic attitude too. "Kai, you're too sweet. I might be able to bring us ten points, but school games usually don't last long enough for any single player to score into the double digits. Especially someone with no real experience."

"You'll do -ooooh-woo- great, Ev. And I'll be -tch- rooting for you." He grinned over at his little sister, who offered a small smile in return. Evie stepped closer, pulling Kai into a side-hug, before they split again. "Thanks Kai. My big worry is being too chilly because Ruthie already stole my team sweatshirt. I swear we're gonna find all our hoodies and sweaters one day, just formed into a giant nest." At that, Kai laughed, and Evie joined.

"A perfectly Ruthie sized nest, indeed."

{{Everly - #6B3FA0 :: Kai - #00C78C}}
          AC: 15
          Modifiers: +5 {Throwing} +5 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
          x/3

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:21 pm
Nothing you need to do, I’ll just take a peek inside your mind
Clever and curious, Imaginative but impatient.
Better be Ravenclaw!

User Image User Image
Noreen Casey Vann
Halfblood ~ Photonista ~ Keeper
xxxRavenclaw Fourth Yearxxx

Location : Quidditch Pitch A - Game 1
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws & Gryffindors

Noreen was surprised that she even made the team. Though it was Syd so lets be honest how could she not. You had to start somewhere anyways at least. Zero experience didn't mean totally useless. She just hoped she didn't go screwing it up. Walking to the pitch, Noreen met up for the first game of the season. Should be easy for her, just block the shots taken at the goals. Yeah simple. Easy as pie. As least she was dressed warmly for the waiting around she'd be doing until her time to shine arose.

OOC :

Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Blocking, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

xxx “If your photos aren't good enough, then you're not close enough”xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:20 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFifth YearFifteen Years OldFifth YearBeaterQuidditch Vice-Captain │ Ravenclaw Prefect

Linsey was feeling good about today’s match. The cool Highland air with slight hints of that morning’s mist, and the feeling of the sun upon her face was enough to make her feel charged with energy, and she knew they’d need her at her fullest. It had taken them a bit to pull together a team, and one point Linsey even suggested she take up a Chaser slot, so one of the other players could play Beater, as that had been their second choice. She was confident they had a winning mix of skill players, and that they had as good a chance of getting the Cup this year as anyone else.

That said, seeing Kai lose his Beater bat during practice scared the willies out of her, and she and Syd agreed he not be pulled into match-play unless they were really up against it. Privately, Linsey thought it was simply a confidence issue, and that Kai could be coached into being a good Beater, just like she’d been working with Yarrick. With Syd in the van as Seeker, Noreen between the pipes as Keeper, and Everly, Lewis and Charlotte as Chasers, they had a solid, if a bit inexperienced, core to work with.

Arriving at the pitch in good time, Linsey made a point of checking on the other members of the squad, before going over to stand with Syd.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 21
                  Modifiers: +7 to Beater Actions, + 5 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:42 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic was excited to be back in a game. He was taking Advance Flying II this year and was confident if this was not his year (and he even practiced a bit with his aunt and dad who were beaters in their own time at Hogwarts), next year would be. Things took time and practice. Good thing Nic was stubborn enough to make things work. It felt odd not to have the red headed Aria leading them who was oddly laid back about winning (most games except against Hufflepuff - which they didn't win) and considering her mum was some big shot professional player. For Nic he mostly liked hitting things. He faced enough unfairness hitting bludgers at people gave him a bit of catharsis. And it helped knowing medical staff would be right there just in case he hurt someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Roll: XX (+3 hitting) = XX
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games