Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looking back up at you then turning around** well I guess you are better than me in that one Kay......

I'm trying to think through my characters for a bad guy somewhere, and even my bad guys are good guys. @.@

I can't seem to think of anything that even comes that close. :/

I try to be a good bad guy....but maybe it is because I am a vampire that it has happened to me more than once....

Oh, I see. .-.

Our characters wouldn't get on well. emotion_facepalm

**turning back around still looking down** I am sorry to hear that....it's just sometimes in the heat of the moment a blood lust will come over me and I can't control it and I will kill..........................

I'm still trying to find something bad-ish...

Even if my characters commit murders, they're for good guy reasons. I think I'm incapable of anything else. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looking back up at you then turning around** well I guess you are better than me in that one Kay......

I'm trying to think through my characters for a bad guy somewhere, and even my bad guys are good guys. @.@

I can't seem to think of anything that even comes that close. :/

I try to be a good bad guy....but maybe it is because I am a vampire that it has happened to me more than once....

Oh, I see. .-.

**turning back around still looking down** I am sorry to hear that....it's just sometimes in the heat of the moment a blood lust will come over me and I can't control it and I will kill..........................

Even if my characters commit murders, they're for good guy reasons. I think I'm incapable of anything else. >.<

I know I have done bad things..........

I am glad to hear that...most my reasons are for good reasons too....it is just those few times I did lose control.........I hope you don't feel less of me for that.... cat_sweatdrop  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. .-.

I am glad to hear that...most my reasons are for good reasons too....it is just those few times I did lose control.........I hope you don't feel less of me for that.... cat_sweatdrop

That's not... as bad. >.<
Still pretty bad though. >.<

And some were intentional. Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. .-.

yeah I know..........

yeah...I guess you can say intentional if you can say to keep from getting killed myself is intentional....you know like I said before sometimes it is kill or be killed..........I am still here because I have killed the other guy...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

yeah...I guess you can say intentional if you can say to keep from getting killed myself is intentional....you know like I said before sometimes it is kill or be killed..........I am still here because I have killed the other guy...........

You've also previously mentioned killing and feeding on random people. x:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

**turning around away from you again** yes I have.....those are the ones I am talking about...as much as I try there are times I can't control myself......sometimes the smell of blood or taste of it..............I lose control...................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

**turning around away from you again** yes I have.....those are the ones I am talking about...as much as I try there are times I can't control myself......sometimes the smell of blood or taste of it..............I lose control...................

And all because you're too picky to even consider keeping some emergency blood packs around. emotion_facepalm

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

And all because you're too picky to even consider keeping some emergency blood packs around. emotion_facepalm

gonk

**starts walking towards the door** oh I have considered it but I just never could do it.....I never really liked them even though if it weren't for blood packs my partner would not be here............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

gonk

**starts walking towards the door** oh I have considered it but I just never could do it.....I never really liked them even though if it weren't for blood packs my partner would not be here............

Survival seems a bit more important than liking them, especially if you might wind up killing someone else too. >.<

Heading off for the night? .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I know..........

gonk

Survival seems a bit more important than liking them, especially if you might wind up killing someone else too. >.<

but what if someone needs to kill to survive??

**stopping** no.....ju...just did not know if you wanted me to stay....................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

**stopping** no.....ju...just did not know if you wanted me to stay....................

I suppose it would depend on the situation. I'd allow myself to die before murdering someone or killing an innocent person. .-.

With vampirism though, there's almost always an alternative. emotion_facepalm

I didn't say I wanted you to leave. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

I suppose it would depend on the situation. I'd allow myself to die before murdering someone or killing an innocent person. .-.

I guess that is where we are different....I will kill to stay alive or to protect those I care about...then I don't consider it murder or killing an innocent......

yes with me there is........with my partner it is a matter of survival.....it is either kill or die....so when I do slide I give the bodies to him.....it is for his survival too......

cat_sweatdrop I know how you feel......but I also know how I am.....I do my best most of the time.................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I guess that is where we are different....I will kill to stay alive or to protect those I care about...then I don't consider it murder or killing an innocent......

yes with me there is........with my partner it is a matter of survival.....it is either kill or die....so when I do slide I give the bodies to him.....it is for his survival too......

cat_sweatdrop I know how you feel......but I also know how I am.....I do my best most of the time.................

I see. >.<

xP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

xP

**turning back around and looking at you** now I know I could also drink animal blood...I don't like animal blood....human blood was the first I had so that is what I drink.............now answer me this if you were given a plate of something you liked and a plate of something you didn't like which would you eat??

yeah.....capt lets me feed so that helps me....my partner knows what to do if I get out of control....and there are some others who do too........but for those who don't I am truly sorry..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

xP

**turning back around and looking at you** now I know I could also drink animal blood...I don't like animal blood....human blood was the first I had so that is what I drink.............now answer me this if you were given a plate of something you liked and a plate of something you didn't like which would you eat??

yeah.....capt lets me feed so that helps me....my partner knows what to do if I get out of control....and there are some others who do too........but for those who don't I am truly sorry..........

If one was a sentient creature, particularly a living one, I certainly wouldn't choose that one. >.<  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games