Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm
(( eek Holy cow....goat heads o.o dang XD ))

"Oh...I'm sorry Ivan-san. Well...maybe for your new years you will get alot of vodka! I tihnk I will get you some so you have lots of vodka to look forward to after your fast ^^ "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:42 pm
((I KNOW. THAT'S *ALMOST* WHAT I SAID.))

Russia nods. "I know...I'll just drink all I want when my Fast is over~" he chirps, thinking off all the food and drinks he'll have when it's said and done. He puts the vodka back in his coat, smiling.

((Also, after refreshing to see if Finland posted, I realized this here post was relevant to both of your replies...=w= ))

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:43 pm
-facedesk- >> -steals Russia scarf and curls up-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:46 pm
(( D:! My scarf! ;o; *tries to snatch to no avail*

*gives up and curls up with Kara* ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:48 pm
"...Hm, I know to get you then..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:50 pm
-murrs-
You all know the saying that bad things come in threes?

xxKarachan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:52 pm
((@Kara: Let's pretend I do. =w= ))

Russia smiles and pats Bela's head. "But don't tell me, okay~? I like surprises~"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:57 pm
"....Very well then.......

....what should we get her for Christmas, brother..?

Eam Adair

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 pm
xD; -tuts- There's a saying that both bad and good things come in sets of three. So if one bad thing happens you ought to expect two more, and so on.

=w= Well, a few days I found out that the cousin of the girl I tutor committed suicide. Then I find out yesterday that one of my friends might have TB, whereafter I'd then have to get a TB test (again). Now I find out that last night one of my teachers from 9th and 11th grade died.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:01 pm
brb all going on my break <3 )  

Finland-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 pm
((KK!

and I'm sorry Kara-chan!! *huggles hard*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 pm
(( @Kara: DDDDD: *hugs!* That...that sucks! ;o; But...that just means karma'll rebound and you'll get three good things. =w= Like, really good things~

@Finny: Kay~ I'll be here. ^^))

Russia taps his lip. "Hummm...I don't know~ Sister hardly talks to me about herself, so I never know what to get her as gifts..." he says, pouting.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 pm
((Baaaack, holy @#$& I was playing racketball for two hours!? @.@ ))
Whispers to Bela "I will make a list of songs for you...Hello Ivan, you look famished..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Liet walked in with a small yawn. "Good morning everyone... Or, is it afternoon?"

((I'm doing chores for my grandmother again so if I am slow, blame my connection! Also, Lily, can I PM you? I don't trust messengers with this connection again.))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm
"Ah, hello Liechtenstein~ I'm fine~ I'm just Fasting." he says, smiling. He looks over at the plate of veggies Finland set out and kidnaps it, taking Switzerland's usual chair.

(( Oh, if Switzerland was played by someone else, I'd be in soooo much trouble. =w=;;

EDIT:
SLOW TYPING IS SLOOW D:
But yes, you can. =w= ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games