Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Soli murmured something when she felt herself being put in a bed,she slowly raised her head and looked around,"Where am I?"She sniffed the air,"Am home."She sat on the bed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Luc sat close to Soli. "Hey." He said as he saw her waking up. "Have a nice sleep?" He asked lightly with a smile.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Soli smiled back at him and hugged him,"Yeah I had a nice nap."she ruffled his hair.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:34 pm

"That's good to hear." He said gently before looking around. He gave a gentle sigh.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:41 pm

"This is my home or a antique shop whatever you want to call me."She got up and walked downstairs grabbing Luc and dragging him along with her,she stood there in the store front,and waved her hand around,"This is all the stuff I can sell or keep,"She looked at a vase that shimmered when the light it hit.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

"It's not that. I just don't feel very wanted." He said. He knew what she meant about him looking around. But it wasn't that. He didn't feel oh so cared for.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:46 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon had dressed in a pair of dark jeans that were worn in the knees and a black tee shirt. He sensed his mate was awake and exhaled through his nose. He gazed around his own room before a cold shiver ran down his spine as if someone's fingers had skimmed acrossed his skin. Soon. . . A voice whispered to Leon, only making the were whimper in fear. He knew who it belonged to, but they were dead, weren't they? He backed out of his room, knowing he shouldn't leave Soli unsupervised with someone he did not trust.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Soli smiled at him,"Your very wanted Luc."she hugged him,"Even though Neuro has a weird way of showing it, he does care for people and he cares for you too, if he didn't he would have kicked you out the first time you were done with the filing." She smiled down at him,"and I love having you around it's like having a little brother."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"Here he comes." He said as he could here him from inside. He gave a light sigh and a small smile. "Thanks." He said.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Soli looked around and sensed Leon,"Leon I'm sorry I was gone."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Luc stood behind Soli. He didn't like Leon. He gave a light sigh as everything would be forgotten and the past would be the past. He jumped up to the roof and sat there. He didn't want to be around when Leon was.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Leon expression was unreadable but the look in his eyes were exicted, distrustful, and yet there was something else, almost like fear except it seemed to be a more withdrawn emotion. "It's fine. I just tire of always having being left alone, but I suppose the fates are just taunting me until I break." He said, his tone seemed a bit empty at the moment. Hetouched Soli's cheek, feeling the smooth skin beneath his fingertips before the trailed down the side of her throat before tracing along her collar bone. "I love you." He whispered softly as his gaze feel upon the dark pupils of her eyes. he gave a feeble smile before pecking her cheek and sighed.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Soli hugged him,"I love you too and I'm sorry for leaving you behind I should have tried to grab you when Neuro pulled me away."She felt bad for always leaving Leon behind.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Luc listened to them from above as he started to sing lightly. Listening to himself had always calmed him down. Tears were rolling down his face as he his mind wandered to memories of home.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 pm

"It's fine my love." He said and pulled her closer to him, his embrace was gentle, yet strong and always warm. "I suppose life has run my patience low these days." His wolfish ears perked up and turned in Luc's direction, picking up on the boy's vocals. He frowned a bit. He wished to treat the boy kindly, but these days it appeared the strangers were always ending up to be an enemy.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games