Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm
[ Dang you Zetao and your ninja prowess!!

Also, I'd argue that manipulation cannot be used on lightning (because its pretty much energy and not the kind of thing I considered manipulation would work on) I'll buy it for high-level, but those who's true element it is can always win a battle of manipulating their own element ]

Katsu growled, absorbing the lightning back into himself. He readied to shoot out some more to light the space - ones that would stay this time, since he was expecting manipulation. Fwoosh! Katsu flew back into the darkness, a few good seconds passing before he thudded against a bookshelf at the end of the ridiculously long hallway. He hadn't been expecting that kind of manipulation. "Ugh..."

Bull ran up, having been at the end of the hallway from running ahead. He hefted Katsu up and pointed to a hole in the wall that bits of dirt and roots were falling out of. Rei's hole.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 pm
(I do have a fairly intensive rep as a ninja eh o.0...)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked behind her and quickly found Alex as their trio marched by, sensing that he was fine she hurried forward, somehow they were gaining a lead.

When she saw the upcoming tunnel straight out of the library hallway's wall, she knew why.
She hesitated for a split second, as the dark was all encompassing.

But she couldn't stop now. Sucking in a deep breath, she held tight to Whit's hand and followed.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Alex regenerated back into his true form once he arrived at the library. He spotted the two guys and ran at them to grab them. They wouldn't be getting away this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm
[ Do you guys have scouting? :3 Do you know how scary the officers can get? x_x ]
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Kristaine's lips formed a pout at the girl's words. "Does anyone even know this is happening? she questioned. In Kristaine's opinion, it would honestly be useless just to stand here and wait for help, if no one else knew what was going on. Seele just stayed still, waiting for his Mistress to make her move.

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 am
Dannie shook her head, "Not a lot of people know what's going on but I know they have Ali. Ali's just a kid!" Just then, she heard some more footsteps coming their way. "Prefects, I suppose? They're late!" Dannie's voice rang knowing whoever was coming would have heard what she said, not that she really cared if they did. Dannie held onto Kristaine's hand to make sure she wouldn't escape without Dannie. She was anxious for help to come soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm
(I'm in the military, so I can imagine how scary scout masters would be....and Dannie would know that Tele would pick this up wink So by default everyone on student council/some teachers know. Graduation is just slowing things down.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery focused and pushed what she knew to Tele, he would be working back at the Grad ceremony, getting whatever authorities the President of the school knew. There was always the rumor that previous Ira graduates, the exceptionally strong ones, had formed a secretive militia, sort of a police force for Ira cases. Some hypothesized it was a branch of one of the secret government agencies, some thought it was run by other Ira talents who had used their knowledge to financially support the group.

Either way Avery started fervently hoping that the rumors were true, who else would they be able to turn to if things ...didn't work out?? Not that she could think that way, they were going to catch up.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:33 pm
[ Yup yup, Tele is currently bringing stuff together... we just have to make sure the gang gets to be the stars for a bit ;D ]

Bull cursed under his breath. No time to escape like this, now. Cheren, get to the lab as quickly as you can. He took a vial from his pocket that contained an inky black liquid. The vial, cap screwed off and turned upside down, seemed hesitant to let go of its contents. Bull tapped to help it along. He kneeled by Katsu as the drop finally fell, landing on the floor in a smoky dark splotch. A darkness began to spread in a small area, crawling up Bull and Katsu's legs. Katsu groaned in disbelief. "I hate this stuff." Bull simply threw a fireball in Alex's direction before the darkness, unhampered even by the light of Bull's fire, swallowed the two males and then shrunk back into the wall, as if the two had never even been there.

Jordan ran forwards and looked down the hole. It may seem foolhardy, but... "Uh, hello?" She called down below. This thing connected to some place underground, right? Graymoore?

[ God, i feel like such a troll right now :3 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm
[Wolfy, are you gonna put the gang's profiles in the 1st page? I'm having trouble finding them and Ahh... Let it be, guys. It's a ropleplay. Misconceptions are always funner like this character I had who thought the guy he was flirting with was a girl and then freaks out later when he realizes he has no chests. -.- ]  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm
(Lol not a troll Wolfeh. You's a wolf!)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit dropped the invisibility and started forward, but too late as they'd gone. All of them. He stepped back out of the way as Zaias rushed forward, only to pound his fist into a shadowed wall.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"I can't believe they did this." he ground out between his teeth and under his breath. So quiet only Whit heard him.

User Image

Avery looked on in shock as the two faded from her senses.
But that was impossible...wasn't it? She stayed where she was as Zaias had a fit against the tunnel wall.

She started suddenly as she heard a familiar voice from down the tunnel.

"Jordan??" she called out tentatively.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Alex ran up to the wall and looked around for where they were. "How did they...?" he started, then tried to meld himself into the wall as a shadow form to chase after them. Did someone else have an even stronger darkness ability than he did? Who made that stuff and how did it work?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 pm
[ Ah okay, I'll put them up there... I really have no idea why I haven't already :/

Haha, your poor character xD ]

No way. Was that... "Avery?" Jordan shook her head to keep herself from asking why Avery was there. There were more important things to do. "The Pres told me to come to the forest...is Alex there?" She sort of choked out. It really wasn't fun having to ask for the guy. "He said Alex would be here."

The darkness in the wall bubbled like acid, rejecting the foreign shadow. While Alex was powerful, Bull had used a large amount of the vial's substance to be sure the darkness user could not follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm

User Image

Yes, he's here," Avery said following Jordan's voice to the tunnel exit in the forest. Unfortunately the people we were all chasing are not. They used some sort of ...darkness liquid that helped them...get away. Whit and Zaias are here too.
They have Ali Jordan. And Karley too."
The "they" Avery spoke of clearly wasn't referring to their friends in the tunnel. She looked worried as she tried to climb up and out of the hole.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:30 pm
Alex cursed. "What is that stuff?!!" he demanded, to no one in particular. When he was rejected, he was thrown out back into regular form. He stood up and turned to the others. "We will have to find another way. Who knows where they went?" he stated.

Spencer and Christoper had been following Jordan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm
Jordan whistled, though she clutched the edges of the hole tightly. "Okay, well, I know where they went, so...whoever is down there should probably climb up. Quick." The two who had ran away would probably be to the edge of the forest by now, and soon Jordan wouldn't be able to relocate them by flying up high. She turned, hearing Chris and Spencer behind her. "Whoa! Guess you really did follow me... "  

Wolfyofthesky

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games