Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:01 am
Amy and Karrie had a wonderful night at home together with a houseful of pets. They had invited Mitri (*fixes name, thanks Ryzan!) over, too, to watch a movie. It had been wonderful to have some time just to hang out and not worry about anything.

Now, Amy found herself back in front of the gardens behind the AS main building. Surprisingly, she wasn't stressed at all anymore. Now that the garden was complete, save for the sculptures, she was much more relaxed and took pride in her work.

Thistle was at one of the 'walls' sniffing one of the plants.

"Yep... Exactly how I wanted it to turn out. This will be the best summer ever!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 am
After arriving at AS Sakura decided to take a walk out back and look around at the gardens. She eventually made her way out back and saw Amy and Thistle enjoying themselves there too. "Hey there Amy! It's been awhile.." she called out with a soft smile as she made her way over to her, the curl in her tail once more as the day seemed to be turning out rather well for her so far.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 am
Amy turned around when she heard a familiar voice and grinned brightly when she saw who the voice belonged to. She quickly went over to Sakura and hugged her.

"Sakura!! You're right, it's been quite awhile. I've missed you! It's great to have you here. It's such a perfect time, too!"

She pulled back, grinned at Sakura again, and then turned and gestured to the wall of shrubbery behind her. There was a small stone path that went through a tall green archway.

"I just completely finished the gardens here yesterday. I know it's really big, and I might have went overboard, but it's everything I've ever wanted! I can't wait until we get sculptures in here."

Thistle also came over to Sakura. She rubbed against her leg once and then started to sniff the top of her boot.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 am
Sakura smiled and gave Thistle a little scratch behind the ear in greeting "Well I think it looks lovely myself. You've outdone yourself. I think I may have to end up spending some more time out here now that the garden is finished too." she replied cheerfully as she looked around at the beautiful landscape that was just completed. "So how have you been since I last saw you?" she asked cheerfully.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 am
{{Sorry I don't have pics of the garden, yet. I can't find the right ones! Arbor Lodge in Nebraska was my inspiration from when I saw it years ago, but I can't find good pics of it.}}

Thistle trilled happily when Sakura scratched her behind her ear. Yep. She liked this lady. She smelled good, too. She smelled sweet.

Amy blushed slightly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear at Sakura's compliment. "Really? I'm so glad you like it, Sakura! That means a lot to me. We also have pixies in the garden, too, to help keep things healthy and growing. Some of them came from my home. I wear a necklace now so that their dust doesn't bother me, though you can't see it right now. They mixed their magic with mine and made it so that I can transfigure the necklace's size. It's the size of a quarter right now and is in one of my pockets."

She laughed and shook her head. "Okay, I just rambled on there. But I hope you come by here more often! And if you think of anything that could be added or improved, just let me know. And if you have any art you'd still like to submit, just let me know about that, too. Sculptures would be great and can be added right now to the garden. If it's a painting or a poem, it might have to wait a couple of weeks until Kits comes back from Brazil and we can have our grand opening for the art exhibit."

Amy took a breath and then focused back on her friend. "And I'm doing really well now, thank you for asking. I was really busy for awhile getting the garden ready and preparing for the pool opening, but now I should have lots of free time! How about you? How are you doing, Sakura?"

She smiled at her as she looked at her outfit. "From what you're wearing, I'd say you're doing really well. You look really good!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 am
Sakura nodded as she took the information in and then blushed slightly at the compliment about what she was wearing before shaking her head "Well...I'm supposed to be under house arrest right now as my 'babysitter' that the military assigned to me has said, I'm working with them again now but I'll find a way to get out from it again. As for what I'm wearing...well...I was supposed to be training but I snuck out instead, she already dropped into MW looking for me but I went in after she left so it's alright" she said with a giggle.

((Lol, I got plenty of imagination so it's quite alright))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 am
{{Perfect for RPing, then! XD}}

Amy frowned slightly in concern at what Sakura said. "Sakura... That sucks. I had hoped you had gotten out of that for good. I know how much stress you were under before when the military was contacting you again. You know, this garden is actually a good place to hide if you need one. If you talk with the pixies, I'm sure they could use their magic to help shield you. Can your 'babysitter' find you in a magical way, like tracking your aura or something? Or does she simply have to look for you the old fashioned way?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:44 am
She giggled a little in reply "Oh she could if she realised it, we're....related in a sense I suppose but otherwise I just do my best to cause as much trouble for the military as I can so it keeps me amused at least. She knew I was nearby when she went looking for me at MW but as I was outside she didn't really see me. And thanks for the offer of hiding, I also got one from Lia to visit her den but I'm actually just having fun blowing their equipment up" she said with a smile. "After all...they did give me a choice...either join or get cloned" she said with a slight shrug. "I prefer this way...if they're so determined to have me then they can just deal with it" she replied  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:49 am
Amy took in everything Sakura was saying with slightly large eyes. After a few moments, Amy finally let out a breath and then laughed slightly, shaking her head as well.

"Wow. I'm kinda surprised you'd have fun with all that... but I'm really glad you are. That's so much better than being scared or stressed. But seriously, if it ever stops being fun, you come get me right away and I will help you in whatever way I can. I'm sure we'd have to get more help, but we can do that. Don't ever hesitate to ask for help, Sakura. You have my cell number and my house address. You can find me at any time."

She smiled at her friend. "Well, if you think you're pretty safe right now and that girl won't find you for awhile, would you like a tour of the garden? We can also just go and hang out in the pool if you want. I actually haven't had a chance to get in the pool since we opened it. I've been too busy up until now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:52 am
She gave a nod in reply "Sure, knowing her she'd be back home waiting for me to get back so she can scold me or something like that but I'd love to take a tour. It's rare that I get to cause a distraction large enough to get away from the base or from my 'dear sitter' and get some time in the open" she said cheerfully  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:00 am
Amy laughed and shook her head. "Oh Sakura. I have a feeling your life is never dull. Well, we can start with a tour of the garden!"

Thistle squeaked happily and ran forward ahead of Amy. She ran along the path and toward the large two tier fountain that sat in the middle of a nice sitting area.

There were two wooden benches, two stone benches, and a couple of stone chess boards with wooden chairs on either side of them. The boards had chess pieces on them but also had checkers in the tray on each side of the board in case people wanted to play checkers instead of chess. Everything was set up around the circular shape of the resting area, and the entire area was surrounding by walls of greenery, shrubs, small trees, and gorgeous flowers. There were also some non-native plants and flowers in the area since the pixies/fairies could keep them alive and healthy. There were also two cherry blossom trees.

In the circular area, there were 5 different archways that led off into different areas of the garden maze. One of the archways obviously led back out of the garden, but the other four went deeper into the garden.

Amy laughed as Thistle ran ahead of her and shook her head. "You'll have to excuse Thistle. She is in love with this garden, possibly even more than I am. She knows to stay in my eye line, though, so I don't lose her."

She led Sakura down the garden stone walkway to the resting area. "Well, this is a basic area that anyone can get into. They can enjoy the garden, come and relax, without having to go through a maze. If they don't like mazes, they can just sit here and still enjoy the benefits of a garden."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:10 am
Sakura looked around and nodded as she took in what was being said to her and giggled at Thistle "That's alright, I can't blame her for not loving this place, it's really quite nice. I definitely will be spending some time out here in the near future" she said as she made her way around with Amy and took a smell of some of the flowers. "You've really done a wonderful job at this too" she said stretching happily and feeling really relaxed  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am
Amy blushed bright red and even giggled. "Oh Sakura... Thank you. Besides Karrie, you're the first person to see this place in its entirety. It means a lot that you like it so much and that you'll want to spend more time out here. I want people to be able to come here, have fun, but also relax. I was thinking about putting a small drink bar outside right at the entrance to the garden so that people wouldn't have to go clear back to the pool bar to get something to drink."

Thistle squeaked in happiness and hopped up onto the first tier of the stone fountain. She watched in fascination as the tiny fish in there swam back and forth, some swimming up, bumping their noses on the lily pads on the surface, and then swimming back down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 am
Sakura wandered over to watch the fish with Thistle, tail curled happily. "Well I think you managed to achieve your goal, this place is really quite wonderful. I may even remodel my home with some of the ideas I've gotten from here already...I could just sit here all day without a care in the world" she said as she took a seat on the edge of the fountain to peer in better with a giggle at the fish. "I'm sure everyone will absolutely love this place"  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 am
Amy gasped softly and went over to stand in front of Sakura, who was sitting on the edge of the fountain next to Thistle now.

"Seriously? You might incorporate some ideas you got here in your home? That is so cool, Sakura! That is a huge compliment. Thank you... You know, I really love decorating indoors, too. I could help you decorate your place if you want some help. If nothing else, it's always more fun to do that kind of activity with a friend helping out, too."

Thistle walked over toward Sakura and laid her head in her lap. She loved Sakura's sweet smell, and she was a calm person to be around.

With her head in Sakura's lap, Thistle looked sideways into the fountain and allowed the tip of her tail to go into the water, hanging over the fountain edge. When a fish would come close to it, she'd flip it a little and cause it to swim off quickly. It was kind of fun!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games