Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Katya chuckled good-naturedly as her friend connected the dots. With an amused tone, she said to Mera, with an almost conspiratorial tone, "They make a cute couple, don't they?"

When Mera told her about her cousin's issues with being a prefect, Katya shook her head, and said, "Wow, sounds like being a prefect is a lot of work. I'm not sure I'd want the position, even if Momma tells me having been a prefect is a good thing when getting a job after graduation. Looks good on a resume."

Glancing over at her sister, Katya saw that Faina leaned in close to say something to Lucien, and whatever it was she didn't want others horning in on the conversation. When Mera suggested giving them privacy, Katya nodded, and said, "I think so. We should grab a carriage before they're all taken. So are you taking Advanced Flying?."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:45 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera observed Lucien and Faina for a while, trying to tell if they were the cute couple Katya told her about. She honestly wasn't sure since romance wasn't really her thing at the moment, but they're overall okay. Mera instead shrugged hesitantly, what was the good and interesting thing to say about it? She was only twelve, and Mera was more concerned of not looking like a pitying embarrassment than anything else right now.

The dark-haired Hufflepuff nodded in agreement, thinking that being prefect was a lot of work. Let alone being a Head Boy/Girl. Mera would sometimes see Garnet, as Head Boy last year, looking like he was about to pray to God Almighty when he had to stop the fighting between any two people in her year. "Eh, my Aunt Amelia never got prefect," Mera said, "It didn't stop her from becoming a Wizengamot member, though. Don't worry about jobs just yet, my grandmere would tell me that you will always deserve to give yourself some fun while we're young." Though, Mera wasn't honestly sure if she could apply that to herself. But she sure hoped that Katya's life would be much better than hers. Just because her life was utter garbage didn't mean she had to rain on other people's parade.

The two Hufflepuffs decided to be on their way to the carriages, to Mera's quiet relief. Whatever they were talking about, it was probably not meant for Mera. It sounded serious and something Faina wouldn't want leaking in the Daily Dragon. Katya then asked her if she was taking Advanced Flying, to which she nodded her head. "Yeah, I will. Grandmere immediately let me sign up for it," Mera confirmed, plastering a small smile for Katya, before it turned into the usual stoicness, "I tried out for seeker, it's a good way to channel..." She didn't want to say "anger", she was sure she'd scare Katya as a result, "... Energy. Channeling energy. What about you? Applying as well?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Lucien raised an eyebrow in confusion when Faina's mother thought that Hill had a "Russian Sense of Humor". "Okay so, I think I'm being more Irish than Russian so you need to explain to me what your mum exactly means when she says 'Russian Sense of Humor', because I don't think Hill has the same humor as my dedushka. Does Hill even joke?" He wasn't really sure what kind of joke it had to sound for it to qualify as "Russian". Lucien hoped that Faina was just making a joke about how people stereotyped Russians as being gloomy and fatalistic, which was actually a myth. His dedushka was born and raised from Russia. The old guy was a really hearty and romantic guy who made so many well-thought punchlines. Though, abuelita had told Lucien that dedushka was a shy awkward guy towards strangers when they first met, but overall a real gentleman.

The Hufflepuff snorted when Fai had recalled about how the Slytherin prefects during her time were the type to "threaten" kids about being eating by a python snake. "It sure doesn't scare the freshmen," Lucien said, still snorting, "It does give the firsties the chance to roll their eyes, though."

Lucien quietly listened to Faina, this time he was no longer smiling. Now suddenly, it turned out that Faina has a huge case of family issues amped to maximum volume. Except it was the paternal grandmother who was trying so hard to make Faina's life hell. Well, that explained why she looked so tensed and... ahem, overprotective towards Katya about going to the Dueling Club. God, Faina's grandma was such a b***h (Pardon his French). He wanted to say something, but Lucien was in loss for words. "I..." He stammered, then quietly, "I had no idea. Why didn't you-" He wanted to ask about why Faina didn't tell him about this sooner, but it didn't sound right. "Please, don't joke about this summer essays, hey? This... Pardon my Russian but- Это пиздец. Вы сообщили об этом министерству?? Они должны знать! (Did you tell the Ministry about this?? They have to know!)" Lucien was still keeping his whispering tone in all this, mind, but the fact that he sounded worriedly tense made him feel shitty about how he was reacting about this.

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina, Katya, and Mera
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:02 am
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

"Oh, I'm not worried about getting a job yet," said Katya with a bit of laugh. "Please, I'm only twelve, but I guess I need to start thinking about what electives to take next year. I plan on having some fun this year, there's the Art Club, and that's always fun. Wish there was a Cooking Club, but there isn't one, at least not that I know of."

When they were discussing the subject of Advanced Flying, Katya nodded, and said, "Momma let me sign for it too. It's the only chance I'll get to fly a broomstick, since she and Cousin Sergei won't buy a broomstick for me or Faina. When we visited our cousins in St. Petersburg, they let me fly around on one of their brooms. They like flying around in the forest behind their house, and playing their own idea of Quidditch while zipping around the trees. I'm not trying out for Quidditch, I don't think I'm that good of a flyer yet."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:59 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Slytherin PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle
Dueling Club Captain

Faina chuckled, and explained what she meant, "I think my mother was suggesting was more about an ironic sense of timing. The letter informing us I have been rewarded with a position of responsibility arrives right after I've done something rather ... irresponsible. i didn't exactly ask permission to leave London, taking my little sister with me on the Knight Bus, even though we actually were looking for a birthday gift. If Professor Hill has a sense of humour I've never seen it displayed, and I think I'd rather ask Baba Yaga for a cup of sugar than have the oppourtunity to see it."

She chuckled again when he suggested such threats made the firsties roll their eyes, but there was no joking about her travails. "I'd rather joke about essays, than cry about this, and I promised myself I wouldn't cry, not in front of Katya, she needs me to be strong. Certainly not going to cry tonight, of all nights. How would it look to the younger students to see a Prefect crying on the first night back? Some of these firsties have never been away from home before tonight, I can't do that to them."

Drawing a deep breath, she added, "Why didn't I tell you these things earlier? Until this summer, it was all in the past. After the fire, our father's family never even bothered to check on us, and with Father missing and Mother in a coma, I had to send an owl to the Patrovnas myself, because we had no other family in England. Cousin Sergei emigrated here to look after us, not long before my first term here. Да, это испорчено, and our mother contacted the Ministry, after taking us to St. Mungo's to have various broken bones fixed. I told her I could do the work myself, and it would have been good practice for OWLs, but she insisted on taking us anyway. We told the Ministry everything we know about what happened, which isn't much, I even drew a picture of the man who grabbed Katya for them. We'll just have to see what comes of it." Closing her eyes, the Fifth Year tried hard to relax a little. Here, at least, they were safe enough, but she worried about her mother and her cousin. "Right now, I just need you."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                      "And you ask me what I want this year
                      And I try to make this kind and clear
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                      Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                      And desire and love and empty things
                      Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:41 am
User Image

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien made a deep breath when Faina was obviously putting too much pressure about herself: not being allowed to cry, not being allowed to relax. It's like she was saying that she has no right to be a normal teenager. There was a scowl on his face with utter bitterness, despite being a patient guy, "Fai." Lucien began to speak, in a stern voice he got from his papa and abuelita, "Near-death experiences are nothing to be joke about. You're not a robot. Not even a statue. I mean, okay, maybe not now, sure but just because you're crying doesn't mean that you're weak. That's a myth, trust me." And whoever told her that crying equates to weakness was a filthy liar. Lucien won't let Faina argue otherwise about this, because friends don't let their friends put their feelings in a pressure cooker. She'll come to regret it when she didn't, Lucien was slightly sure of it.

He sighed in relief when Faina's mother apparently contacted the Ministry. But it still didn't simmer down the anger he managed to domesticate. "Good, at least the Ministry is aware now," Lucien said, then he shook his head, "But no, you can't fix yourself with Healing magic on your own. It's too risky, your mum was right about leaving that one to the Healers." There was, after all, a reason why Healers needed to go thru training to be a full-fledged one. Good thing Lucien wasn't planning on becoming one any time soon. Besides- if Faina's mum didn't insist then what kind of mother was she, right?

Lucien gently put his arm around Faina's shoulder for a hug, hoping to give her a sense of security in case what he was saying won't sink into her. He was an optimist, but he was worried that if Faina keeps this up she would most likely end up hurting herself. As well as the people around her. Yes, maybe including her family. "Deep breaths," Lucien calmly advised, holding her hand, "You're not alone, so never ever be afraid to ask for help. I got your back," The Irish's expression went thoughtful, "By the way, I know it's OWLs year and you're a prefect and all but- don't put to much pressure on yourself, can you do that?" Lucien had heard from Uncle Dimitri that there was a student who overexert herself on studying that she ended up being in the Hospital Wing, and it sounded really... scary. And Lucien didn't want that to happen to Faina. Not ever.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:12 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

Mera's expression turned vaguely thoughtful when Katya expressed her wish of having a cooking class. "Why not propose a Cooking Club? There's this guy in our house who would love that, think his name is... Thomas? Theo? I just hear he always makes food for many people- like the Theater club, I think." She titled her head, wondering if other people would sign up for that. Mera hoped that House Elves won't be enraged about it. "I'm sure Professor Laslow would be thrilled about that." Speaking of cooking... she was sure Uncle Topaz would be livid about the existence of the Cooking Club, since being a chef was his ambition for nearly a decade. He should quit his Cursebreaker Job. Honestly. Go make a French restaurant or something, since English food felt so bland compared to French. "I mean, I'm not good flyer yet," Mera shrugged, treating like it was no big deal, "Still learning. No one's expecting me to be the best in the get-go."

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( Gordo, you can post Katya in the Puff table with Mera, i'll follow up ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Katya
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Dueling Club Captain

Faina shook her head, and said, "I know I shouldn't make light of it; what happened to us was serious, very serious. I'm scared, worried, angry. I don't even want to think about what could have happened if they'd taken off with Katya. She wouldn't even sleep in her own bed for a week afterward, she was so shaken up about it. She was afraid if she woke up I wouldn't be there. Both of us have had nightmares." Faina drew a deep breath before continuing on. "The main reason I try not to cry in front of Katya is, especially when we were younger, if I cried, she would too, just because I was, so I try not to upset her too. It's nothing about being thought of as weak, I just don't want for her to be upset. She's always been very sensitive of the feelings of others, and I'm pretty sure she can read me like a book."

Faina nodded along with Lucien's sage reasoning. He was right, of course. "I wasn't so much concerned for my own injuries. Katya was hurt too, and Mother was freaking out, and considering all the time she'd spent in that hospital, I wanted to spare her having to go back in there again so soon. I was more concerned for them than about my own injuries. I figured I'd take care of Katya, give everyone else the chance to calm down, and then get myself looked after. It sounds silly now, I know, and Mother was right, I just wanted everyone to stop freaking out."

When Lucien hugged her, she wrapped an arm around him, and laid her head upon his shoulder. As she drew deep breaths, and clutched his hand, much of the tension drained from her. Then he mentioned OWLs. "Bozhe moi, OWLs. I was rather hoping to get through tonight without someone mentioning OWLs," she commented. She smiled, and added, "I have you, and Katya, and my friends to watch over me here. I think things will be okay. So, do you want to take a carriage or do we walk? I'm okay either way."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 am
User Image

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucien frowned when Faina explained that her trying to toughen up because Katya was very sensitive, reacting only with an 'oh' and looking down. Yeah, he could see that: Lucien thought that Katya was... er, meek? Delicate? Yeah, delicate, no wonder why Faina seemed like she always played as a "bodyguard" for Katya. Sure, he was protective to his young cousins as eldest: Mina, Tracer, and Elvis, but Lucien wouldn't know what to do if he had to be promoted as a parental figure. After all, his papa became a single parent at age sixteen according to Lucien's math- and whoever the egg donor was? Nonexistent. Lucien never met his mum, all he knew that it was a very sore subject for the entire family. Either way, he just wished that Katya could know how to have a nerve. You know, bravery stuff.

"Yeah, I know that feel." Lucien remarked, though he wanted to not make her feel guilty about her mum helping her in the hospital. He should know because sure, both he and Faina knew about how his papa could be so insistent towards him. But on the other hand, he would be really upset if the family wasn't freaking out about him being in danger- because it just implied that they didn't care about him. Faina already had one side of her family not wanting anything to do with her and Katya, so if the Patrovnas didn't freak out... that would look like they weren't concerned. And look, Lucien appreciated the selflessness but he was sure that her mum would freak out more if the mum finds out her daughter didn't put much concern about her own self-being.

Faina seemed to express her exasperation when Lucien mentioned OWLs, making him snort apologetically. "Sorry, Fai. I thought someone already did, Sujin told me that it was basically a trending topic in your year. Or well, fifth years in general." Lucien then rolled his eyes about Sujin's remark, since it felt like that Korean got that sense of humor amplified over the years. Here's hoping that he won't do that to Caleb or Desi: it would be a disaster. "But if you want, I can help with a few subjects. History Class is my forte." Faina then asked if they should take a walk or just ride at the carriages, making Lucien hum to ponder, "We can take a ride, don't want to make you late in your first-time prefect thing. 'Specially when you seemed to put an effort in the attire. Which, you look good, by the way."

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna
Dueling Club Captain

With a genuine laugh, Faina said, "You just made my point, Lucien. All I heard about was OWLs on the train, and NEWTs from the older students. I just wanted an OWL-free evening, that's all, but I know that won't happen. I've been studying for the exams over the summer, even managed to score some of my mother's old school books to read ahead a little. Mind you, hers were from Durmstrang, and written in German, but it was interesting to see how the two schools differed on certain subjects. I was also helping Katya review her stuff from last year, so she'd be ready for Second Year, which was also good OWL prep for me. History is no big deal for me, but Herbology and Astronomy, those I struggle with."

"Hmmm, that's a point," she said, when Lucien pointed out that she shouldn't be late to the feast. In all honesty, they could have spent the evening walking the grounds together, and she would have been just fine with that too. "Besides, your cousin is being Sorted tonight, and we shouldn't miss that." She smiled when he complimented her, it was nice being appreciated. "Thank you," she replied. "Tonight is too important an event to not to make an effort. You look nice too."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station (2041 - 2042)

Leah was friends with Lucien as well, so she was used to his antics. As equally as mature as he was he had his moments. Though she supposed all did at some point. “I tend to take what Lucien says lightly.” She told him with a smile. “I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s probably just trying to get you to branch out.” She added. It was a possibility. Two people in the same year having a tendency to stick to the sidelines, not to mention they were both friends with Lucien. Why not shove them together?

The Ravenclaw found it kind of funny that Su-Jin thought his demeanor would make her not want to hang out with her. It was quite the opposite given she wasn’t always sunshine and daisies either. “You don’t know my brother.” She told him. Truthfully the description he gave reminded her of David. “You are far cheerier then he is most days.” She added. “Besides, I’m not exactly the most popular girl when it comes to social circles.” Leah was sure that her sister would have a field day if she found out her little sister wasn’t the talk of the school.

Arriving at the Hogsmeade, Leah jumped off the train. It was crowded like normal and she quickly found herself turning to look for Su-Jin. “Shall we grab a carriage?”

Company : Su-Jin

OOC : Better late then never

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Tsubaki didn’t enjoy the idea that more first years meant more waiting. She had to admit that normally by the time the sorting was over she was usually starving. She nodded slightly in agreement. “I can relate.” She said simply. The girl wasn’t about to whine about it or at least make a big deal. Why draw attention for something like that? “Hopefully they’ll make the sorting quick and then we can eat and get some much needed sleep.” She needed he beauty sleep that was for sure.

The Slytherin looked at the Hufflepuff like he had two heads when he mentioned excitement for OWLs. “Excited, no. Prepared, yes.” Tsubaki answered. “I plan on becoming a potioneer so most of my classes aren’t required of me. However, I’m not about to throw good grades away simply because they aren’t needed.” She shared with him. “What about your ambitions Diego?” She asked. Though the girl wasn’t all that interested it made for conversation at least.

Company : Diego

OOC : ---

Summer II

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am
User Image

𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"Oh, Herbology? I can help with that." Lucien said confidently, for someone who usually doubted things. "Got to thank my Tia Vasya for always taking me to ingredient shopping. Just don't ask me about potions, I'm really not good at that." His home at Ireland has a small garden that Tia Vasilisa would tend, and it was well-tended. Just like her being really organized, unlike his father honestly. Well, papa always got the job done of course, just... his workspace was kind of a mess when being compared to Vasya's potions room.

Lucien nodded when Faina recalled about his cousin being sorted, though he also let out a sigh, "Yeah, Mina may be a bit... er, flashy, but ironically that doesn't stop me from wondering where she'll end up." Well, 'flashy' was just a fancy term for 'obnoxious', Lucien just didn't want to say it infront of Mina's face because he was a nice person. Besides, his other cousin Tracer was the one who used the term 'obnoxious' the most because well, she's Tia Asia and Uncle Romeo's daughter. "Don't worry, she's an okay person. And mature. Probably way too mature for an eleven year old." And this was coming from Lucien Markov, who was just as mature for a teenager.

"Really? I look like I'm straight copy of a retro muggle album cover. Or a jock." Lucien coaxed out a good-natured laugh, but accepted the compliment nevertheless. Underneath his robes he was wearing his black-and-yellow letterman jacket over his white button-up shirt, paired with a neat yellow necktie. He was also wearing black leather ankle boots and as always, he has his iconic bass guitar pendant necklace. Tracer had almost accused him of being a "hipster". Not that he cared, she's only ten years old. "Oh, there's a vacant one o'er there." The Hufflepuff pointed an empty carriage, better they take it before someone else does.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( I'm going to post Lucien in the Hufflepuff, I'm saying this bc I don't want to interrupt Faina's prefect post of escorting the firsties when the time comes. x'3 ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Faina
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was one of the first off the train, practically shoving her way through the crowd of students to get to the door (though it helped that she was small). As soon as she was on the platform, she began bouncing impatiently on the balls of her feet, looking for the twins, who she'd managed to lose in her haste to get off. Well, they should've tried harder to keep up, anyway. She couldn't help being excited; she'd been looking forward to this since they day James had come by the house to tell Vince about Hogwarts. That was seven years ago! That was over half her life! An eternity, for sure, especially to someone as impatient as she was.

spaceBesides, if she was going to tear her entire family apart by being a freak, she at least wanted to earn the title properly. No more of this accidentally bursting lightbulbs when she threw a fit, no sir. She was going to learn actual, real magic, thanks very much. She'd even read some of her brother's and Lyre's books over the Summer to prepare. Which had shocked Vince to no end, but hey, she believed in being thorough, sue her. Which, speak of the devil and he shall appear, she supposed, because a quick glance up had her meeting her brother's gaze across the crowd. Why he hadn't just apparated, she didn't know, but whatever. She waved eagerly to him, earning an affectionate shake of his head and a small wave. Grinning, she resumed her search for the twins. She really ought to be figuring out where the first years were supposed to go, but whatever.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - The Station
                                          wнen - Evening, Sept 1, 2042
                                          wιтн - The Hawthorne Twins
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Yukina101

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games