Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

but what if someone needs to kill to survive??

**stopping** no.....ju...just did not know if you wanted me to stay....................

I suppose it would depend on the situation. I'd allow myself to die before murdering someone or killing an innocent person. .-.

With vampirism though, there's almost always an alternative. emotion_facepalm

I didn't say I wanted you to leave. D:

I guess that is where we are different....I will kill to stay alive or to protect those I care about...then I don't consider it murder or killing an innocent......

yes with me there is........with my partner it is a matter of survival.....it is either kill or die....so when I do slide I give the bodies to him.....it is for his survival too......

cat_sweatdrop I know how you feel......but I also know how I am.....I do my best most of the time.................

I see. >.<

xP

**turning back around and looking at you** now I know I could also drink animal blood...I don't like animal blood....human blood was the first I had so that is what I drink.............now answer me this if you were given a plate of something you liked and a plate of something you didn't like which would you eat??

yeah.....capt lets me feed so that helps me....my partner knows what to do if I get out of control....and there are some others who do too........but for those who don't I am truly sorry..........

If one was a sentient creature, particularly a living one, I certainly wouldn't choose that one. >.<

well what if it wasn't??
yes I could try to live off of blood packs...but I would still need donors and the side effects of the stuff used in keeping it fresh is not always easy on the body after prolong use......whereas straight from a body has little side effects and is always fresh when taken from a live body......I do my best not to lose control by feeding regularly..........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I guess that is where we are different....I will kill to stay alive or to protect those I care about...then I don't consider it murder or killing an innocent......

yes with me there is........with my partner it is a matter of survival.....it is either kill or die....so when I do slide I give the bodies to him.....it is for his survival too......

cat_sweatdrop I know how you feel......but I also know how I am.....I do my best most of the time.................

I see. >.<

xP

**turning back around and looking at you** now I know I could also drink animal blood...I don't like animal blood....human blood was the first I had so that is what I drink.............now answer me this if you were given a plate of something you liked and a plate of something you didn't like which would you eat??

yeah.....capt lets me feed so that helps me....my partner knows what to do if I get out of control....and there are some others who do too........but for those who don't I am truly sorry..........

If one was a sentient creature, particularly a living one, I certainly wouldn't choose that one. >.<

well what if it wasn't??
yes I could try to live off of blood packs...but I would still need donors and the side effects of the stuff used in keeping it fresh is not always easy on the body after prolong use......whereas straight from a body has little side effects and is always fresh when taken from a live body......I do my best not to lose control by feeding regularly..........

Well if it wasn't, then it would be a terribly misleading metaphor. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

xP

well what if it wasn't??

so if it were sentient you would choose it if it were dead????  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well what if it wasn't??

Nope. Either sentient or alive is an immediate no. Both just make it doubly so. .-.

But your question leads me to believe I misinterpreted your question. xD Oops.
I had meant, just speaking to foods, discarding life or sentience pretty much makes an invalid metaphor, not just it being alive. I misunderstood the question 'Well what if it wasn't?'.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well what if it wasn't??

Nope. Either sentient or alive is an immediate no. Both just make it doubly so. .-.

I had meant, just speaking to foods, discarding life or sentience pretty much makes an invalid metaphor, not just it being alive. I misunderstood the question 'Well what if it wasn't?'.

well what I am asking would you eat something you detest or something you like if if were put in front of you??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well what if it wasn't??

well what I am asking would you eat something you detest or something you like if if were put in front of you??

And what I was saying is that it's not a valid metaphor. >.<
You could pick up on any one trait in any comparison to twist a response... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well what if it wasn't??

I see...so I get no answer...
**stepping back toward you one eyebrow raised** just out of curiosity...is that what you are doing with me?? why do I suddenly feel like a mouse in a maze?? will I go in the right direction??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**stepping back toward you one eyebrow raised** just out of curiosity...is that what you are doing with me?? why do I suddenly feel like a mouse in a maze?? will I go in the right direction??

Am I doing what with you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

picking up on one trait to twist a response.....or am I suddenly getting paranoid again?? which way to the cheese or in my case the blood??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

picking up on one trait to twist a response.....or am I suddenly getting paranoid again?? which way to the cheese or in my case the blood??

Nope. o.o

I only try to formulate a response to what you post in order to continue the conversation. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. o.o

I only try to formulate a response to what you post in order to continue the conversation. o:

ok....
I was beginning to feel I was at the HOME again they would twist things I said around **sighing** they love doing that to me so I guess I was feeling like I was back there......they also would put me in the maze......they never could understand how I could do it............  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. o.o

ok....
I was beginning to feel I was at the HOME again they would twist things I said around **sighing** they love doing that to me so I guess I was feeling like I was back there......they also would put me in the maze......they never could understand how I could do it............

There... was an actual maze? emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. o.o

ok....

yeah......it wasn't too bad until they kept trying to trick me.....like I said they did not understand....they wanted to feed me just any type of blood..they would not feed me for days if I refused what they gave me......I have different taste just like you do...just like different foods taste different to you.....different blood types from people taste different to me.....my favorite is AB-......and different animals taste different too.......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. o.o

ok....

yeah......it wasn't too bad until they kept trying to trick me.....like I said they did not understand....they wanted to feed me just any type of blood..they would not feed me for days if I refused what they gave me......I have different taste just like you do...just like different foods taste different to you.....different blood types from people taste different to me.....my favorite is AB-......and different animals taste different too.......

Oh, I see... >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. o.o

ok....

Oh, I see... >.<

yeah and there are some types that will make me violently sick....and I did kill someone who got too close when they fed some to me just to see what it would do to me.....it was the only way I could get rid of the pain but I was still sick for hours.......
so yeah I will do my best not to kill but I will kill when I need to.............  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games