Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Da-Ninja20

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 pm
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and introduce myself, m'kay?(If you know what movie that's from, you get a cookie.)

Anywho, I'm Da Ninja20, Ninja, Da, or whatever you want to call me. My interests include gaming, Gaia, Pollwhoring on Gaia, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:53 pm
Eh, hi, I'm Anna. I live in finland, I can speak finnish, russian (I AM russian), english and little bit swedish... I've been in Gaia since erm..... Ummh, winter 2006??? somewhere there... I can't remember... Eh, I like black and gothick stuff, I love my pets, gerbil Cinnamon and turtle Alex and... Someone else... whee heart Yes, and then... I like rock music and so on... My favourite is The Rasmus! Okey, I smoke (don't say it's wrong in this age, I know it allready, but dunno, why said it here in this post... sweatdrop )... And I want a tattoo in my left hand (will look like some... plant? something...) but my mom don't like the idea... Not fear!... Anyways.... I think there was all you have to know (and I think little bit too much, but however) And by the way, I'm drawing avatar art, If you want... 3nodding  

Cazanova

Death with Candy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Heylo. my name's Maria, I'm 18 and from New Jersey. I start college in August, and i'm going on vacation starting on Sunday. I've got the Fo Fighters on right now. I'm also out of anything to really talk about. I have some story ideas and stuff...I'm so bored today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm
hi me name's dominic im 13 and im a guy. i love all anime and manga. i love random pm's and random people who send them. i love this guild  

X1993

Screamo man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:16 pm
HI IM SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 15 on july 23rd and i like to sk8board all the time and tis is my deck
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:05 am
hey my name is nate im 15 and live in portland oregon i go to centennial high school im going into my sophmore year (10th grade)  

nategreen06

shadow_kaija

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:52 pm
Hi, I am shadow_kajia but all my friends call me Shadow,
I am 16 almost17 and i love to writ stories and poems...uh....i dont remember how long i have been on Gaia. This is my senior year in highschool.....yeah, any questions feel free to ask ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Hi i'm dwarfshorty. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! If you want to be friends just pm me sometime  

CrimsonDan

Desirable Businessman

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anime423

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 pm
Hey I've been on Gaia for like a year and I LOVE it! Um... I'm VERY SPACEY so it takes a while for me to do things. And I LOVE Disney (the man, the parks, the company) And Um. Ask me anything I will maybe answer it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
woo im like, new xD im christieroad25, or christie if you want. its not my real name but if you address me by christie ill get it xD so yeah, i havent joined a guild and i thought maybe joining one would be pretty koooooool soo yeah! plus, ish this guild active? cause im on everyday xD

oh yeah, thanks for the invite zphal_girl87 ^^;

christieroad25

christieroad25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm
nategreen06
hey my name is nate im 15 and live in portland oregon i go to centennial high school im going into my sophmore year (10th grade)

XD thats really kool, im 15, but i live in cda idaho, and im going into my sophomore year in high school xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:06 pm
i dont know why but i gt invited  

Kedlo

Disu Desutotori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Hai! I'm Kerushi/Disu/Totori/Dark or whatever Nickname you'd like for me ^-^ I love all Sorts of Anime's, Manga's, Video Game's, Movie's and Whateves. Currently, I am obsessed with the Anime/Manga Bleach. I love Roleplaying and am in Four other Guilds and in a LOT of Roleplays for such reason.

I love talking to new People about Whateves. ^o^

Pwnage,

Disu Desutotori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Ello mate's! I'm JINX if you wish to know more about me then check out my profile or message me!! biggrin  

ZeroJinx

Janus Shirato

Adorable Human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Hi...My Name is Janus Shirato..I can't tell how old I am.but I like to thank Zphal_girl87 for inviting me! heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games