Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 am

*rolls his eyes at Tes* I am sure you were not rolleyes I think perhaps I may have changed my mind about paying for my latte.

*traces his finger along the rim of his empty latte cup*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 am

*blinks a few times in confusion*User Image
*then giggles and makes her way over the the liquor cabinets to prepare herself a drink*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:30 am

pft... that's thievery! I expect payment in full. We had a deal mad
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

Yes, dear. Girls wear tankinis, one pieces, swim trunks and a bikini top, swim trunks and a tankini top, two piece swim suits that are not bikinis, I mean, the swim suit options for females is almost endless, my dear. -kisses her hand and then goes to sit on a stool-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

*is relieved by what Dame said and smiles a sweet thank you to her before she headed to the alcohol shelves*
Hmmm I think I want a margarita... User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 am

*shrugs* Perhaps I merely do not feel like paying anymore. You are a rogue. I am sure you understand wink

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 am

-laughs out loud at what Ryzan says- rofl rofl He's got a point there, Tes. xd -takes a sip of her drink-
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

tch... *grabs Ryzan by the cravat and pulls him closer*
Natha shebali plynnar vel'bol uk ssinssrine.

*forgetting himself for a moment, he leans in, kissing Ryzan forcefully... although, not to his surprise, he doesn't meet with much resistance* twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

She heads out the back door of her quarters to meet the crew that will be setting up for the beach party. Once she gets around the back side of the building, she sees that they have already put up the temporary fence and have started assembling the surf pool.

She meets with the crew, letting them know exactly where to create the "beach", along with the Tiki bar and the hut-like structures where people can escape the sun. She likes how they are just like huts with no sides, that way there is shade, but people can still observe what is going on.

She also directs them to where she wants the sand volleyball court and the cooking area. On the opposite end from the cooking area, she directs them to build a bandstand as well. The crew foreman informs her that everything will be to her specifications by Friday. She shakes his hand and then heads to her car, leaving to go buy the party decorations for Saturday.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am

*blushes profusely, giggling slightly into their kiss and slinging his arms over Tes' shoulders* redface heart

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 am

eek twisted -fans herself as she watches the free Yaoi show. xd blaugh -
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

rolleyes
ohh margarita! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

*vaguely hearing Leko say something, he pulls away* sweatdrop ninja *clears his throat a little awkwardly* erm... ninja *looks at his watch without really looking at it* Oh... it's kind of late. Should be going to bed now ninja and Ryzan's got a latte to pay for twisted

*stands and heads to the office, leading Ryzan along by the arm*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

*bites his lip and waves to Lady Leko and dame as Tes pulls him into the office* Aluve'~ redface 4laugh *giggles*

*after getting into the office, Tes does the necessary scans and they both go downstairs and to their quarters. While he tries to unlock the door, Tes places his hands on his hips and nips at the tip of his ear, causing more giggling. Eventually he gets the door open and they both go in, making a beeline for the bedroom*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

(( rofl giddy little elves! User Image))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games