Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm
@Bela- Thanks. -snuzz-

@Lily- Mm, I know. But at the same time, it wasn't totally unexpected. Last year Dzwon had to stop teaching because he got really sick and no one knew what was wrong. At the time, there was a rumor going around that he died/was dying/etc. He got better, yeah, but he didn't return to teaching this year.
=D And no way. I probably will miss out on the good karma.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm
((LOL Liecht~))

Whispers back- "..Ok then..!"

"...Well....we will have to ask her......or, better yet,....we do not have to get her anything...." she said

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:17 pm
"Hello Lithuania". Liech looked nervously around for her brother, she didn't want her brother to mess with someone strong like Russia. Luckily he wasn't there, so she sat down and munched on a carrot. "I hope the fast doesn't hurt you" she said to Ivan.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm
back all )

Oh Liet! You look so wonderful!! -smiles and looks over his outfit- You are just the cutest reindeer!  

Finland-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm
((*headdesk* Now I wanna be Poland. gonk ))

Russia blinks. "No, I'll be fine~ It's not like I'm going to stop eating, Liechtenstein. I just can't have meat. Or dairy. Or alcohol..." he sniffles. He looks at his sister. "Can you ask her~? You're so much closer to her than I am...geographically, anyway~"

(( Lazy Russia. =w= ))

"Oh~ Lithuania~ You DO make the cutest reindeer~ Did Poland give you that?" he asks, smiling to the other nation. But there was just something about the way he said 'Poland'...

((Welcome back, Finny~
Er...is there something else I can call you guys? =w=; Like, I call Lithuania Lo and Canada Kara...ehhh....I need to go study everyone's main account names. *headdesk*

@Kara: Think like that and you really will miss out on the good karma. =w= ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:35 pm
(( Um...you can call me anything you want XD j/k

um you can call me Yuga cause my main is Yugami Motto so that works XD ))  

Finland-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:36 pm
(( Mkay~ I'll call you Yuga, then. c:
^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 pm
"Hello, Liechtenstein-san!" Liet gave a small smile. He flushed a bit when he saw Finland. "Oh, hello Finland-san. And.. thank you. It was Poland's idea..." He stopped when he heard Russia. "Ah...Y-yes, he did Russia-san..."

((Finland is Austria, who is Neheon/Yugami. XD

Edit: I WAS TOO LATE. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:39 pm
You all can call me Rally if you want. Madame's too formal sometimes for me. xD;;

What about you Russia?!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:39 pm
"Hm. Oh well~ I was gonna dress you up as a ghost, anyway~ A winter ghost." Russia says to Liet, giggling. "But this is much cuter~"

((@Lo: 'Sfine, 'sfine. =w=

EDIT:
@Madame: I already have Madame stuck in my head, unfortunately. But I'll try to call you that if you want me to~
Edit again~

What do you mean, what about me? I'm Lily! XD ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:40 pm
Belarus stared. ".......If that is what you want, then I will....." she said softly. At least...at lease her brother wasn't going to be the one to speak to her. Now all she had to worry about was Lithuania. If she could eliminate him, he would pay more attention to her....hopefully...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:42 pm
((Lol, I put "The lonely Goatherd" on my playlist))
"No meat? or dairy? wow you are really tough!" she turned to Lit.
"Do you want a carrot Lithuania?" she asked giggling.

Loev Bara

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:42 pm
"A ghost?" He blinked, tilting his head a little. "That doesn't seem very cheerful..." He looked over to Liechtenstein. "Oh, yes please Liechtenstein-san."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 pm
Russia-tan
((@Kara: Think like that and you really will miss out on the good karma. =w= ))

Mm, perhaps I will...
And besides, you could say I had my good karma prior, with the convention over Halloween weekend, my birthday over Thanksgiving break, and my planned trip to England this summer.

xxKarachan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:44 pm
What do you mean what do I mean?! xD; I didn't know/didn't notice. LILY.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games