Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am
kinda yes I just check up on pages and he try to choke Icy with his magic she seem really pissed and now he is up to something with the fuse box of the place and the light bulbs. So far both Ayami/Leko hate him and so does Icy. Icy wants to kill him.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 6, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 am
*As there still is no bouncer at the MW door, he makes his way in and surveys the joint* Good morning, Psyzapp! I was just passing by while doing my rounds and thought I'd stop in for a moment. How are things going here today? ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 am
Maune here tells me that new "Smurf" friend of TES' is causing trouble. mad As a police officer of the law I would hope that you of all people would DO something about it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 am
::Walks behind the bar and takes out some plum sake::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 am
Hey Psyzapp, I hear you need a bouncer. *flexes awesome biceps and pectorals which nearly burst through his shirt*

Here's my application: *throws Maune and Dougherty out into the street in a pile and wipes hands, smiling*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 am
*before he has a chance to answer Psyzapp, he finds himself out in the street. Stands up and brushes off his uniform. He makes his way back into MW and stands before psihug with arms crossed and a very stern look on his face* Psihugg! That was TOTALLY uncalled for! Psyzapp and I were trying to have a decent conversation! evil  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 am
::Looks around and finds himself out on the street and walks back in and glaces at Psihug with fire in his eyes:; You know I have every right to be here do that again and I promise you will not have any hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am
* Watching from the 2nd floor, I nod in approval*

No Doughtery, it was totally called for. Consider this your " friendly " reminder that this is the Most Wanted Bar. Only the baddest of the bad reside here! Proceed with extreme caution twisted

Psyzapp, I believe you finally found your bouncer...

*Points at Psihugg*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:31 am
::Glares at QSXII:: If Psihug is the bouncer then I won't be able to come here again. I won't stand for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 am
*walks in the MW with a fiery look about her. As Icy walks to the expresso machine, she notes taht someone has cleaned up. Shrugging and rolling her eyes, Icy makes herself a mocha latte and adds a souble shot of brandy to it. Once satisfied with her drink, Icy finds a seat at the bar, and goes into deep thought*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am
*ayami walks and and immediatly takes a seat she looks as though she has littereally been fighting herself for hours*
go ahead little ones and run a muck no one is hear at the moment
*lets the little grunnies out of the basket*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am
*finds them cuddled up with one another in the corner*
well i guess it's nap time for you then...
*puts them back into the basket and scoots the basket someone dark and quite*
hmmm think i'll try one of these scones
*gets a cranberry marmalade scone*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:51 pm
*awakes out of her deep thought process and blinks a few times, remembering where she is. Seeing how late it's become, Icy gets up and grabs a Corona and decides to make a few Halloween specials to clear her head and ease her tension*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 pm
psihug
Hey Psyzapp, I hear you need a bouncer. *flexes awesome biceps and pectorals which nearly burst through his shirt*

Here's my application: *throws Maune and Dougherty out into the street in a pile and wipes hands, smiling*

That was pretty impressive Psihug and I was very impressed with your fake mule drinking over at the GGB. Most impressive. *paces and contemplates the possibilities.* Last I recall about your history here, Psihug, you couldn't handle your liquor and made a real mess of things around here. Am I gonna have this same problem with you again or have you done some growing up? I see you've been working out *walks around Psihug closely looking at the lad's physique.*

I do need a good bouncer here. Gilda has been missing for weeks and I don't remember the last time I saw Suede_Shoes around. Okay, I'll give you a shot. Are you aware of the rules here? Any cop shows up here and you kick them to the curb and that goes for anyone here making excessive trouble or trying to damage this place. Got it? Can I count on you Psihug?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 6, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm
*Saunters in, pours and slugs back a couple shots of whiskey, then heads back out to DeamonBusters again* twisted

EDIT: Click this link ... I could use some followers! 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=16944791  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games