Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 pm

"Leon,Luc is nice and he's okay he won't do anything but I'm still confused to how I got here."Soli felt his warmth,she couldn't help but rub herself on him,"This feels good."She kissed him.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Luc continued to sing. Though the song was gentle, and nice. He was still sad a bit. He stopped for a moment and looked at the sky before singing Dreaming Leaf.

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon let his tail wag as she had rubbed up against him, his lips meeting with her's for another kiss. "Mmm. Well, I found where Neuro had you and then he said something about me having to keep Brago away from you, which I will most certainly shall do, and then he sent Luc along with me as he created a portal for us to go through, so then I carried you to your room so I could get dressed." He shrugged lightly. "But still, I want to trust Luc, but I cannot find the will to do so and with everything that's been going on." He shook his head and pursed his lips.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Luc heard what he had said and a smile formed out of his mouth. He gave a light laugh, but he still stayed where he was and looked to the sky. "If only life was just that easy." He said to himself.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Soli smiled as she saw his tail wag,"Your so cute Leon,"She understood what Leon meant,"I don't why he would want Brago away from me but I understand."She looked at his eyes,"But I will change your mind about Luc."She whispered this in his ear and kissed him on his neck,she put her hands around his waist.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Leon chuckled, "How so?" He asked with an amused grin, "By teasing me with your gentle kisses and the light touches?" His fingers brushed over the back of her neck.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:18 pm

"No,"giving him a playful smile,Soli put her hands inside his pants,"Leon I missed you so much,"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Luc gave a sigh as he watched soli. "Soli, you know what Neuro said!" He said from above. "I don't want to get in trouble for something you did." His voice was gentle and scared at the same time. He had seen what he had done before and looked through some of his files. He really didn't want Neuro on his case...

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Leon eyes slightly widen as her hands into his pants, his tail wagging as quickly as it could now as his flesh which lay nestled in the dark pubic curls stood erect, but his eyes flickered in Luc's direction. Yeah right. If Soli was going to be in trouble for acting upon the basic needs of a female creature, then Neuro might have done something about it earlier.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Luc gave a sigh. He shouldn't be wasting his breath. He wasn't needed anyway. Besides they were probably going to go off any how. He looked in the direction of the forest before traveling in that direction. "See you sometime soli!" He said as he started to take his leave. "To the Gypsy Retreat." He said to himself.

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

User Image
Misha neatly packed a bag, filling it with many sharp objects. She opened a laptop and began typing away, she paused. "Eric Devereaux," she said to herself. She closed the wall and grabbed her pack. She walked as though her steps were predetermined, her movements lacking its normal grace. She grabbed a jacket and headed for the door. Inside her, her wolf whined, the sound manifesting in her throat. For just a moment her compulsion broke and she whispered Dante's name, but it reasserted itself. The panther walks alone....

((Neuro, I'm sorry, I'll do better but I'm having Writer's Block crying at this point I'm just making stuff up))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Curiousity got the far better of the young man and he got to his feet, clutching the blanket around his waist. "Misha." He said as he took long strides toward her. "Don't go. Not yet." He said and touched her arm, hoping she would turn to look at him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Lady Eevee
"mmhmm." hana purred as he held her closer. She knw she needed to go talk to Nike, but that could wait till later. Much later.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 pm

suckerBrago used this chance to slip back asleep while Hana had her back to him.......on him

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

User Image
Hana felt Brago fall asleep again. She tried to move, but was caught in his arm. Damn it Brago. she thought, letting out a sigh.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games