Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 am
She gave a nod at the thought "That sounds like a really good idea, I was thinking of making a nice peaceful garden with a old Japanese style home" she said as she gave Thistle another scratch behind the ears. "This fountain, the stone seats and the flowers and trees here gave me the idea" she said cheerfully. "I'm sure it'll be really nice when it's done too" she said. "I'll have to let the others at MW know about the garden being finished too...I'm sure they'd love to take a look at this place"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 am
Even though she just got done with creating this huge garden, Amy still looked like she was about to burst with excitement at the thought of helping out with another garden.

"A garden in your Japanese-style home?! Oh my gosh, this would be so awesome, Sakura! So much fun! We could do some research on small gardens that are in Japan, look at magazines with garden ideas in them... Yes!! We can make you a magnificent garden! If you want a fountain, too, we could possibly look into getting fish that are native to Japan... Though I'm not sure they'd survive. Maybe we could get some garden fairies to help out at your place, too, and they could help keep the fish alive! Again, these are just ideas, but I love thinking big! Man, you and I should meet here in the mornings from time to time and talk about it. You know, maybe this garden also helps relax people enough so that they can become inspired with ideas for their own lives. That would be awesome!"

When Sakura mentioned telling people at MW about the garden, Amy smiled softly and nodded. "Really? I'd appreciate that, Sakura. Thank you. I want everyone to know about this place and feel welcome. Everyone deserves to have a place they can come and relax."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 am
She gave a soft giggle at Amy being so enthusiastic about it. "Well it's no trouble and I tend to go there often enough so I'd be happy to let everyone know. I'm also sure that they will love this place too...I already feel quite at home here" she said with a soft smile. "I'll have to be sure to try come in on the mornings so we can brainstorm" she said thinking happily  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am
Amy grinned brightly. "A morning brainstorming session sounds great! I'll tell the staff to keep a look out in the mornings for both of us, and if they see us, I'll ask them to bring some drinks and breakfast food for us. I'll probably ask for blueberry and apple muffins with a hot dog... I know, weird combination, but I love hot dogs in the mornings. What would you like, Sakura?"

Thistle lifted her head slightly from Sakura's lap and shouted out enthusiastically, "Pizza!"

Amy laughed. "And a thin-crust veggie breakfast pizza for Thistle."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 am
She giggle "Hmm...I think perhaps a chocolate muffin with a cup of tea would be nice for me. I rarely eat breakfast as I work nights but this is too good to pass up" she added in cheerfully as they made plans for their breakfast brainstorming sessions. "I'll be looking forward to it. I hope the others will come pay a visit to your garden here soon too" she said as she began to prepare a mental list of everyone she was going to let know about it  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 am
Amy laughed and sat down on the other side of Sakura. "Man. I didn't know my day would turn out like this, but I'm so glad it has. And you know, Sakura, your enthusiasm for this garden is so encouraging and awesome! I never expected this kind of reaction for it, so you've definitely filled my bucket today. Thank you. Maybe people would be more likely to come if you brought them over. It's always more fun to visit a new area with a friend."

She grinned and leaned her hands on the stone fountain. "I'm really looking forward to these morning brainstorm sessions now, too. I have a lot of garden and interior design magazines. I'll bring them with me! And if one of us can't make it one morning, don't worry about it. I don't want it to be like a job or a meeting we have to make it to and we get stressed if we can't make it. It should just be fun!"

Amy glanced at Thistle and smiled as she saw her pony playing with the fish in the pond using her tail. "Random question Sakura. Have you ever had a pet?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:18 am
She twitched her ear and shook her head slightly "I was never allowed one but there is a stray Mewpit that often comes to visit me so it's kind of like one I suppose. I've been thinking about keeping it at home with me with how often it's been coming around" she said thinking about the fluffy creature with a smile. "It's rather young but I don't think anyone owns it so I may as well adopt it" she added with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 am
Amy grinned brightly and nodded. "You should, Sakura! Having a pet is the best. And if you decide to adopt it, you could bring it with you in the mornings. Thistle could meet it and they could get to know each other. Thistle might be able to help her get used to the place. Thistle was so skittish and shy when she first came to me, but Velcore, Karrie's dragon, helped her get out of her shell and feel comfortable around me, other people, and just her surroundings in general."

Thistle's head popped up at the mention of Velcore and Karrie and she squeaked happily.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 am
She thought for a few moments and gave a nod of agreement "That settles that then, I'll be adopting the little dear soon as I see it again. It'd be nice to have some company at home for a change" she said enjoying the thought. "I think it'll be happy to have a warm bed too" she added.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 am
Amy was happy for both Sakura and the animal. Plus, she knew Thistle would love to have another friend. Thinking back on how skittish Thistle had been at the beginning had startled her because Thistle was so different now. She was still cautious around strangers, but it didn't take long for her to warm up to them if they proved to be nice and calm.

"I can't wait to see it. I've never actually seen a Mewpit before, though. I know, it's kind of surprising. That's one animal that Kits doesn't have. Oh man! When Kits gets back, you could talk with her too, if you wanted to. She's an animal expert. The Bonnie Adoption Center is great, too. They've helped Thistle a lot in the past. What does a Mewpit look like?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:38 am
She gave a small giggle "Well it's a little lie a cat shaped cloud with legs I guess would be the simplest description. It would be nice for them to all get together and have a play, they'd really enjoy it" she said thinking of the little creatures running around in the garden happily. "It's a little shy but it's rather friendly I think" she said with a soft smile as she thought of it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 am
Amy just about melted. "A cat shaped cloud? Seriously? Oh Sakura... I have to meet it! It sounds so cute. I'm guessing that means it can fly, too, right?"

Amy smiled at the idea of Kits' pets, Thistle, Velcore, and Sakura's pet all getting together to play. "Oh wow, a play party like that would be crazy. It'd definitely be fun! I bet Kits will love the idea."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:48 am
She nodded happily at the idea "I'm not sure if it can fly or float or such...but I still think it's quite the sweetheart" she said thinking with a giggle and gave Thistle another scratch behind the ear. "I wonder what I should call the little one..." she said thinking aloud before she twitched her ear nervously as she realised she had let her guard down so completely while she was here in the garden. "Wow..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 am
"Ah. Well, a lot of young creatures that are supposed to be able to fly can't until they're older. Thistle there has wings but still can't fly. I just told her that it will come to her when she's ready and that she shouldn't rush it. Velcore told her the same thing. She still is anxious to fly, though. I can't wait to meet the Mewpit. I'm sure it will absolutely love living with you. It already apparently loves being around you since it visits you so much."

At Sakura's exclamation and her change in facial expression, Amy grew worried. "Sakura, you okay?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 am
She gave a giggle and nodded "Yeah, just realised something was all" she said with her usual soft smile. "It's not a bad thing I suppose at least. Just noticed that I didn't have my guard up at all and I can't remember the last time I was like this" she said happily.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games