Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery got off the train with something of a slump, not stepping down from the steps so much as falling and barely catching herself before she spilled onto the ground in a puddle. She was honored to've been made prefect, the shiny pin quite proudly pinned to the front of her robes. But she'd missed Sybille during the meeting, and it wasn't like she and Laili had gotten to hang out or anything. They'd sat together, sure, but there'd been a bunch of talk of passwords and patrol routes and honestly Kiery was going to have to corner Anandi and Wallis later to ask for a refresher because she had forgotten half of it already. Which boded extremely well for her tenure as prefect, she guessed.

spaceStill, the ride had been somewhat exhausting due to the mental strain of at least trying to pay attention, combined with the lack of actual social interaction. She was feeling a bit drained, truthfully. Sighing, she waited for Laili, running a hand through her hair and trying to spot Sybille in the crowd. So far, no luck, which seemed about right. One of them really needed to like, dye their hair bright green or something. Not that Sybille ever would, considering she didn't like attention. Which left it up to Kiery to do it, she guessed. Maybe not bright green, though. Maybe... like, aqua. She could pull that off, right? Or maybe-

space"Do you think I'm more of a forest green or a turquoise girl?" she asked Laili, utterly oblivious to the fact that her friend would have no clue what was going on in her head. "Or, like. Emerald? Or maybe sage... hm. What do you think?" She frowned, crossing her arms. Wait, was she actually gonna do this? Maybe. It wouldn't be hard. She had magic, after all. And even without it, Navi dyed her hair weird colors all the time. It was vermilion right now. Which Kiery would never go for personally, but it looked good on her.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                  wнen - Evening, Sept 1, 4042
                                                  wιтн - - - -
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles scrubbed a hand over her face once her feet her on solid, non-moving ground once again, fighting to stifle a yawn. She really hoped that Izzy didn't feel the need to tell anyone she'd fallen asleep on the train. She couldn't help it, trains always made her sleepy. Actually, moving vehicles in general did, come to think of it. She always fell asleep in her dad's car if they had to drive for more than an hour. Meanwhile, she'd spent the last three hours of the trip, at least, snoozing, after having fought for at least two hours before that specifically to not fall asleep. Which she was sure any number of her relatives and non-relatives would love to tease her over, if given the chance. And she couldn't decide if swearing her cousin to secrecy would help, or if it'd only make it worse. It was hard to tell, sometimes, with Izzy. On the one hand, she was probably the most trustworthy non-adult relative Riddles had (aside from Chance, who definitely counted). But on the other hand, she was still the twin's sister.

spaceEh, whatever. If Izzy wanted to make this into a tease-able moment, there probably wasn't much Riddles could do to stop her, anyway. She gave up on fighting the yawn, stretching her arms up and cracking her neck.
                                                  "So, we take the carriages, right?" she asked, torn between curiosity and a slight disappointment. She wasn't disappointed to be riding the carriages to the school, but she was a little sad that she couldn't really appreciate the chance to get up close and personal with a thestral. Not that she wanted to watch somebody die, mind (and she found herself scanning for some wood to knock on), she just... was curious. Well, she was a Ravenclaw, after all. It was to be expected. She'd never asked her dad if he could see them... Maybe she should. Oh! Or she could just ask Aunt Ada, Aunt Ada could definitely see them. She'd been in a ton of dangerous situations where people'd died (less than some others, but still, more than one which was a lot by Riddles' definition), so she could totally see them. And she could draw! Maybe Ada would draw her a picture. That'd be cool.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнen - Evening, Sept 1, 2042
                                                  wιтн - Izzy
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili didn't want to say she was ungrateful when she found the prefect badge in her letter of school supplies, but she also really hadn't been expecting it. It had been nice that her family had been all besides themselves (especially her Daddy Milo, squealing in pride about both his babies being prefects) but really, all she done was try and figure out what exactly a prefect even does. When she'd been younger, her answer would've prolly been that they lead the first years and occasionally break up a fight and really, she still had the same idea. And the meeting on the train hadn't exactly been illuminating either. Still, at least she had Kiery who seemed really into the thing to help her along. Said friend was beside her looking around the crowd, probably for Sybille since they hadn't been able to sit her unfortunately, when she remembered that she should probably pin her badge to her robe before she forgot. At the random question about colors directed at her, Laili thought about it for a moment before turning to look over at her friend. "I think turquoise...or maybe like an aquamarine? Maybe a dark aquamarine? But not too dark. By the way, is this for nails, jewelry, hair, shoes or what? Because honestly I don't think my answer would change much. Except maybe for shoes; sadly there's not much being offered for aquamarine shoes that aren't heels or like those plastic jelly sandals that really hurt your feet." the blonde rambled her thoughts aloud, honestly a bit sad now that she thought of the fact that there weren't much pickings of shoes in the blue/green variety.

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery grinned, thrilled that Laili had caught on to her train of thought, more or less. She'd figured out why she was asking, in any case, knowing it was for personal cosmetic purposes and not, say, what color to paint her bedroom. She snickered slightly at the mention of the jelly sandals, which she had never personally experienced wearing but had heard plenty of horror stories about. "I think my guardians would burn me at the stake if I tried to wear those shoes," she mused. "Like, we're not the most eco-friendly of covens, but we draw the line at terrible plastic shoes, you know?" Of course, it was nice that thanks to Cosmo tending towards the tech side of magic, she wasn't super limited on her access to modern technology when at home. Being at Hogwarts wasn't bad, because growing up her mother and most of the coven elders had very much been against... well, anything invented after the 1950's, really. It was nice having her own laptop at home, though. And video games. And a telly.

spaceShe tossed her hair over her shoulder, still looking for Sybille.
                                                  "Anyway, hair. I was thinking, we've all got pretty normal boring hair colors and if you and I are gonna have to be in the prefect car all the time, it'd be nice if it was a little easier to find each other." Of course, there was no shortage of interesting hair colors at the school, thanks to... well, magic. "Wait, would turquoise look weird with my robes? Does that really go with this shade of blue? Maybe I should go more jewel toned. Or pick a different color, green was just the first one that came to mind. I don't think I could pull off red... Maybe purple? I don't wanna do blue on top of blue robes, that'd be boring..." Maybe they'd do some testing. Or maybe she'd do, like, a gradient thing? Except that might be difficult... She should probably start with one color and work her way up. She was getting a bit ahead of herself. As usual.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

wнen - Evening, Sept 1, 4042
                                                  wιтн - - - -
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Fourth Year Adopted

Enid was looking forward to another year at school. What she wasn’t looking forward to was potion class. Professor Whitethorne was a vampire and she didn’t even try to hide it. It explained why potions was a late night class. Enid certainly didn’t want to be anywhere near a vampire. Vampires were down right horrible. Killing humans like they were cattle. It was down right awful. It was one of the main reasons she didn’t hang around Desi and Zach. No matter how nice they were Enid knew they couldn’t… shouldn’t be trusted.

How Enid survived when she herself didn’t eat meat and on top of that was lactose intolerant was beyond her. Though she loved chocolate like any other chocolate loving person. Luckily, she had Karen to keep her company while trying to fight chocolate over stomach ache. One small piece couldn’t hurt right?

Hopping off the train, Enid commented on the very thing that was stuck on her mind. “You’d think with everything wizards could come up with there would be a simple solution for those intolerant to dairy.” She wondered how magic couldn’t be good for something like that. It just made sense that one would take the perfect opportunity to fix their dairy woes.

Company : Karen

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Tsubaki found last year to be a stress she didn’t need. Though she got through it, this year wasn’t going to be any easier. She’d hardly dropped any classes as many of them she wanted to improve on. She wanted to be the best and she couldn’t be if she dropped all the classes that could help make her such.

Oddly enough Tsubaki found herself with Callista before the year had even started. Despite being roommates they neither disliked each other nor liked each other. It was an odd ‘friendship’ if you could even call it such. Dressed in her green robes, she couldn’t help but glare at anyone who got too close. Her gaze moving across the crowd. Truthfully Tsubaki found it odd that the other girl hadn’t ran off to find Akira. Although she wasn’t sure what was going on with those two. It was about as odd as her and Caleb.

“How many annoying first years do you think we’ll have to deal with this year?” Tsubaki questioned. Despite being a sixth year the fact that young first years existing was enough of an annoyance. They took up her airspace with their attitudes. Not that she didn’t have one at that age, but many were far worse then she had ever been. She’d argue that with anyone who said otherwise.

Company : Callista

OOC : ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                          You're right, you certainly belong in
                                          Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

User Image

Rebecca was absolutely delighted that she and her sister were headed back to Hogwarts. The further away from home they got the better it was. Their mother was becoming worse and worse over the summer. For once it had nothing to do with her but Sabrina being a Gryffindor. Rebecca still didn’t see it as anything short of being curious. Too bad their mother didn’t see it that way.

Being a prefect Rebecca was required to go to the prefect meeting. Thus, she hadn’t been able to find Sherwood. Though she did find herself with Jeremy and Lucien (though he had been Faina for all of it). Pin attached to her school robes, the fifteen year old Slytherin was confident that Professor Hill made the right choice.

The moment she stepped off the train, Rebecca was on the hunt to locate Sher. The Hufflepuff was definitely someone she wanted to catch up with. Thus, she made her way slowly into a less crowded part of the station (if there was such a thing). “Sher, where are you…?” She asked herself as she scanned around for him. Rebecca was sure he’d turn up.

Company : Sher

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:55 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar wasn't able to find Felix on time due to being way too early, so he was stuck hanging out with his cousin Sam. In silence. The two of them weren't the closest cousins in the family, mostly due to their upbringing. Sam seemed to live a happy life with no pressures at all, while Edgar was stuck having to live to his impossible standards and trying to look after Oscar as much as possible. Additionally... Dris graduated to that means the next seeker will be...

Oh God, Edgar was honestly scared about being first-string seeker, because he has a mindset that he should also live up to Dris's legacy as the so-called "Star Seeker". Some seekers would say otherwise, but for Edgar he thought Dris was some unbeatable guy until the other houses' comeback, especially Gryffindor's seeker Drew Eide. He was so deep in-thought about how to meet up all these expectation until someone elbowed on his rib.

It was his blond cousin Sam, now a second year and stoic-looking as ever. "Oi, stop brooding about existentialism or something, you're going to bump on someone," Sam chided, making it clear that he didn't like the fact that Edgar was being too quiet. Or what Sam would say, "Too brooding."

"I wasn't-" Edgar sounded defensive, but didn't honestly know what to say so he resorted to running his hair with his fingers. "I-It's not that- Stop scrutinizing me, you're reminding me of Anika."

Sam looked like he wanted to ask about his stepmom, but thankfully he has the conscience to not go to that topic route. "Sorry, someone has to put the elbow on that fragile rib of yours," the blonde second year finished his sentence awkwardly, accompanied with a hand wave to gesture Edgar's rib. The fourth year brunet shook his head and muttered, "You're oddly shameless for someone who is socially awkward with people, make up your mind..."

Samuli simply answered, "Hm. No." But, he wasn't even looking at his older cousin. He was more or less looking for his friends, as if impatient enough to not be overwatched by a fourth year. Edgar honestly couldn't comprehend how different Samuli was to him and Oscar in terms of personality...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Samuli
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 am
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy and Vespera
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for Direction
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope no one gets lost...

Kameron had surprisingly had fun on the train ride to school, though it was mostly due to his being able to go "teacher mode". The twins had happily invited Vespera to join them, where Kam pulled out several of his books. He explained quidditch to the best of his ability (he'd never played, after all), then after that, he grabbed his well-worn copy of Hogwarts, A History. With that, he happily detailed all the information he'd thus discovered about their new school, including some stuff their parents had accidentally let slip. When lunch came around, both twins discovered their evil little sister had replaced their meal with egg salad, which, they both knew, was the worst food known to man. How could something contain both their least favorite foods??? It wasn't fair! Naturally, this meant the boys had to throw the offending food out, leaving them hungry. Kam did quick math on his remaining money, enough to buy them a few snacks off the cart. Supposedly a huge feast was coming, so they just had to make it to school. Luckily, it seemed the train was slowing down. Kam donned his doofy black robe, then led the little conga-line of people off the train and onto the platform. "Guys, be super careful out here. It's really busy! They need to make more room for everyone! We should probably stick together, 'cause three people are more noticeable than just one!" He scooted to a relatively quiet place on the platform, trying to observe all the chaos going on around them.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:52 am
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🌠 Uɳʂσɾƚҽԃ Fιɾʂƚ Yҽαɾ 🌠 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie was beyond excited for finally (FINALLY!) her first year at Hogwarts like everyone else in her family. Her goals were to get into the same house her parents were in and maybe tryout for the team since her Da had taught her a thing or two when he was home in the off season, but her main objective was the explore every fracking inch of this super huge castle before she graduated. She wondered if someone made maps of the school and if she could get one. Or would that be considered cheating due to her main objective? Maybe she could make her own map! That'd be pretty cool. Neither of her parents had been very informative though about the castle or about how she got sorted, no matter how much she whined and gave them puppy eyes right up until they dropped her off at the station (which alright she might've not done it there because she got to run through a brick wall of all things, how awesome had that been?!) but they'd been surprisingly resilient. She'd figure out eventually, just watch. The ride to the station had been really really reaaalllllyyyyy long and she would've been bored to tears had she not been sitting with other first years. They had all chatted a bit before either dozing or going off into their own worlds (like her) until they had to change into their uniform and get off the train. Now she was trying to figure out where in the world she was supposed to go and not get trampled by like a hundred bigger kids. Cassie was also on a secret lookout for her older sister Kory. She knows her Da is still confused about her being a girl which is kinda silly since for all of Cassie's life, Kory had always been a girl but her mum said it was between them and for her to not stick her nose in it so she wouldn't for now. But it'd still be nice to at least talk to her since they were at the same school now. She rarely ever got to see the older girl before!
                                          "How am I supposed ta see her if I can barely see pas' a shoulder?" Cassie grumbled to herself as she pushed her way through the taller crowd.

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

{Wearing: Uniform} {Where: Hogsmeade Station} {With: A bunch of people really} {Thoughts: I'll drink gallons of milk if it means I'll grow faster}

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнen - Sept 1, 2041 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny had shared the compartment with an older student. The senior student was nice though nervous. Though while he was surprised vinny was a first year he didn't pry or be weird about it, just a more than understandable surprise, which was nice. They both changed and Vinny wondered why his robes had no color while the other boy had yellow. Turns out until sorting it be plain. Oh gee that was going to make him stand out a bit. The exited and Vinny heard the call for first years. That's him! Bidding good bye to his compartment mate he joined the group. When around a significant number of kids his age he felt like he stood out more. Ugh mabye he should slouch? Grandma would be not be happy but he at least would be shorter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK
                                                                            [/spoilers

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Darn near everyone
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Not really sure yet
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This guy is super tall

Aeryn had spent the entire train ride with her brother, his twin friends, and the fluffy haired kid she was pretty sure was related to the twins somehow. Luckily, the train ride only took all freaking day. Once they finally slowed to a stop, she powered through the crowd to get away from the smelly boys. She was so close to finally having a chance to experience school on her own. The short girl hopped onto the platform, tromping through the crowd to try and find other first years. Luckily, she didn't have to look long, as a booming voice called all the first years over. She hurried over, standing next to a really tall boy. "He said only first years, didn'cha hear? Or... are you just a really, really tall eleven year old? Because, if you are, my friend, that has to be the most awesome thing yet." She grinned, looking up at the tall boy. He had on the plain black robes like she, and all the other first years, wore, meaning there was a chance he was indeed just a giant first year. Her attention bounced when the teacher man spoke again, saying he'd be escorting them off to school. Cool!

Kungfudemoness

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:14 pm
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista had spent an uneventful train ride with her younger cousins, Maisie and Laire. Well, technically, they were no blood relation of hers, since their late father was her stepmother's older brother, but she was still used to seeing them around Myron, who they were fond of. She got along alright with Maisie, who was very shy and passive, but Laire reminded her a lot of Myron, if she was being honest, only smaller, shriller, and of course, ginger. Still, she supposed there was worse company she could have kept.

Once she'd stepped off the train and onto the predictably noisy and crowded platform, she found herself beside Tsubaki. They really hadn't started off on the best note but at this point neither really had the time or energy to argue with the other relentlessly, and they were at least used to being around one another, having shared a dorm room for the past five years. At the mention of first years, she rolled her eyes. Slytherin first years were always especially obnoxious, although not on the level of brand new Gryffindors.

"My money is on the little blonde girl with the pinched face," she nodded in the direction of one first year in particular. Of course, said girl was smiling and waving at some other boy at the moment, but Callista liked to think that at this point she could tell from a glance who was going where. Even if she wasn't always very accurate. (Or maybe just seeing something of her younger self in little blonde girls).

OOC:
murruelecreuset

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Kam and Iggy had a blast bringing Vespera to her first intro to the wizarding world. While Kam did the educating Iggy introduced her to the food. Chocolate frogs, pumpkin pastries and of course bertie beans with no warning then some pumpkin juice to wash the black pepper bean away. When it came time to get off the train Iggy and Kam left so Vespera could change. All they had to do is get the rob part on and Iggy had to take the tie off from where he was wearing it like a warrior band and wear it like everyone else. Kam warned him the platform was hopping with people but they didn't have to idle long when they heard a adult call for first years. "Hey here is where we need to go!" Iggy said grabbing his brother's hand and Vespera's hand and near dragged them to where the fellow first years where.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games