Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:13 am
Aww CRAP! This isn't good. Somehow a page from my journal has been leaked in the Trip to Korriban thread. I hope it was of one of my ponderings on owning a dog as opposed to...well...never mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:47 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ok....
I was beginning to feel I was at the HOME again they would twist things I said around **sighing** they love doing that to me so I guess I was feeling like I was back there......they also would put me in the maze......they never could understand how I could do it............

There... was an actual maze? emotion_facepalm

yeah......it wasn't too bad until they kept trying to trick me.....like I said they did not understand....they wanted to feed me just any type of blood..they would not feed me for days if I refused what they gave me......I have different taste just like you do...just like different foods taste different to you.....different blood types from people taste different to me.....my favorite is AB-......and different animals taste different too.......

Oh, I see... >.<

yeah and there are some types that will make me violently sick....and I did kill someone who got too close when they fed some to me just to see what it would do to me.....it was the only way I could get rid of the pain but I was still sick for hours.......
so yeah I will do my best not to kill but I will kill when I need to.............

Oh my. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ok....
I was beginning to feel I was at the HOME again they would twist things I said around **sighing** they love doing that to me so I guess I was feeling like I was back there......they also would put me in the maze......they never could understand how I could do it............

There... was an actual maze? emotion_facepalm

yeah......it wasn't too bad until they kept trying to trick me.....like I said they did not understand....they wanted to feed me just any type of blood..they would not feed me for days if I refused what they gave me......I have different taste just like you do...just like different foods taste different to you.....different blood types from people taste different to me.....my favorite is AB-......and different animals taste different too.......

Oh, I see... >.<

yeah and there are some types that will make me violently sick....and I did kill someone who got too close when they fed some to me just to see what it would do to me.....it was the only way I could get rid of the pain but I was still sick for hours.......
so yeah I will do my best not to kill but I will kill when I need to.............

Oh my. >.<

yeah....**looking around** we are different me and you...you say you won't kill and me I will kill.....but I....**looks around again** I feel he is closer than before....I don't like it...............  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see... >.<

Oh my. >.<

yeah....**looking around** we are different me and you...you say you won't kill and me I will kill.....but I....**looks around again** I feel he is closer than before....I don't like it...............

Uh oh. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am
SS2-SITH LORD
Aww CRAP! This isn't good. Somehow a page from my journal has been leaked in the Trip to Korriban thread. I hope it was of one of my ponderings on owning a dog as opposed to...well...never mind.

Yep. It was that one, the one with the deep dark secret... An entire entry about how cool you think that dark grey Jedi's beard is. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see... >.<

Oh my. >.<

Uh oh. .-.

**looks at you** I don't know if he knows I or have been here...but I am sure it is just a matter of time and he will know................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:45 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

Uh oh. .-.

**looks at you** I don't know if he knows I or have been here...but I am sure it is just a matter of time and he will know................

I dunno. .-.
I think you're pretty safe here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:53 am
Kay9214
SS2-SITH LORD

Yep. It was that one, the one with the deep dark secret... An entire entry about how cool you think that dark grey Jedi's beard is. emotion_awesome

Lies....ALL LIES! That beard is nothing but atrocious.
And don't believe the part where i use the mind trick on myself facing a mirror in order to convince my self otherwise. Those are just unsubstantiated rumors made to make me appear insane! I'M SANE DAMMIT!  

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

Uh oh. .-.

I dunno. .-.

he is pretty good at bribing people into telling him where I am when he can't sense where I am....**looking down then back up** maybe I shouldn't bring my fight into here....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 am
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214
SS2-SITH LORD

Lies....ALL LIES! That beard is nothing but atrocious.
And don't believe the part where i use the mind trick on myself facing a mirror in order to convince my self otherwise. Those are just unsubstantiated rumors made to make me appear insane! I'M SANE DAMMIT!

rofl Nice.

Don't worry, we're all mad here. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. .-.

I dunno. .-.

he is pretty good at bribing people into telling him where I am when he can't sense where I am....**looking down then back up** maybe I shouldn't bring my fight into here....

Well, you don't have to worry about anyone bribing me. I'm incorruptible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. .-.

I dunno. .-.

Well, you don't have to worry about anyone bribing me. I'm incorruptible. 3nodding

but I don't know about anyone else here.....**starts pacing back and forth** it is only a matter of time...he will know I am here....my partner will know too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno. .-.

but I don't know about anyone else here.....**starts pacing back and forth** it is only a matter of time...he will know I am here....my partner will know too....

Pft, no one pays attention to this place but me anyway. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno. .-.

I hope so...but I am afraid if he sees my name he may show up....I liked the idea of having one place where he did not know I was.... now that may not be so..**sighs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I hope so...but I am afraid if he sees my name he may show up....I liked the idea of having one place where he did not know I was.... now that may not be so..**sighs**

He'd have to show up to see your name to show up. And that's a paradox. @.@
So you're almost certainly still alright. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games