Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 am
Woohoo! More pictures of Triltsch! Show yourself to the world baby! With or without bags. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:22 pm
Wow.
These positive reactions make me feel really happy and loved. Thank you… whee

I don't really mind my sleepless face all that much… not anymore. Without the bangs I got last year, with my hair just hanging down the sides of my face, my eyes just made me look stoned… but I think the bangs fixed that a bit. Now I just look as tired as I feel! It doesn't have such a negative effect anymore.

I don't really do anything with my face. The only time I've seriously messed with makeup was around Halloween this year, and because my Theatre teacher wanted us to get to know our stage makeup kits. Both guys and girls that wear a ton of eyeliner all the time just look fake to me, and I don't like how base feels… one of my self-conscious guy friends wears makeup because he's self-conscious, and he's just got the same teenage face problems I've got (and a feminine face), but I just don't want to mess with my everyday face.

I don't know why I just went through all that. Oh well. At least I'm becoming more confident.

And now I'm curious. What kind of person do you guys think I look like?  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm
Cute pics. I can definately see how people who don't know you would mistake you for a girl at first. Not that it's bad.

As far as make-up... Well, it depends on what kind of base make-up you use. Different types are made with different chemicals, and using different processes, so they'll be lighter or heavier feeling. Definately not as heavey as stage make-up. Nowhere near.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 pm
4laugh

In sixth grade some fools decided to settle on "he-she." Such fools. I don't really mind having my gender mistaken, I think it's funny, but it gets a little bit old. I know it's not their fault… I don't exactly try to look like one thing or another.

Yeah… I guess part of my shunning of everyday makeup is that it would just be another thing to do in the morning. sweatdrop I'm sure that people who are used to it can do it well quickly, but the time I would take getting used to it would be wasted…  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm
I used to never wear make-up, but I can do it in about 5 or 10 minutes now, and it looks pretty decent. Of course, if I'm in a mood to do more dramatic eyes, it takes a bit longer. Damn eyeliner and layers of shadow. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

OF COURSE BBY

Dapper Dabbler

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

TKAM: The first made me giggle :3

And aww your lip does look swollen gonk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 pm
Took this last night.
Tory wasn't cooperating too well as right after I took this he tweaked and clawed the s**t out of my chest & arms.

User Image

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Right before my Christmas choir concert.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm
hey ambie biggrin

looking good smile though in the first one you look kinda bored in the second one you look really bored lol (i can almost hear you sigh lol)  

purply bunz

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm
purply bunz
hey ambie biggrin

looking good smile though in the first one you look kinda bored in the second one you look really bored lol (i can almost hear you sigh lol)

That's the only time I take pictures; when I'm really bored. And actually in the first one, I was just in a rush. rofl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

OF COURSE BBY

Dapper Dabbler

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:43 pm
ambie434
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Right before my Christmas choir concert.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I dream about you...

Ambie-mama is cuticles. 4laugh

...do I know you?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:04 pm
Not as cute as youu~  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

ItsStillSuppie

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm
ambie434
Not as cute as youu~
I dream about you...

I only seem it cause I have chubby cheeks. whee

...do I know you?

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games