Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm
(( =w= Such an attention hog, Belarus.

@M--er--Rally: I've said it enough, I thought...>>; Well, w/e. Now you know you can call me Lily~

@Kara: Meeehhh...Karma doesn't work like that~ For every good thing, there is a bad thing, and vice versa. >w> It's never ending, too. =w=
So, the more bad things that happen, the more good things that will happen.

And don't say I'm wrong, I'm kinda clinging to this to make myself feel better. =w=;;; ))

"Oh, ghosts are very cheerful, Lithuania~ And you were going to be a winter ghost, like Father Frost~" he says, smiling. "Me? Tough? Nah. I only do this because it's a good thing to do, Liechtenstein." he says, munching on a head of broccoli.

((Now I want to tektek a ghostly Liet. =w=;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm
((Oh snap!))
"A carrot for the deer" she said, handing it to him while on her tiptoes. She was trying to do ballet, but it was quite poor.  

Loev Bara

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm
Cool. :3 Now I need to learn other's names..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:53 pm
Lithuania shook his head a little. "If you say so... Also.. Um, if you are fasting, Russia-san, please don't drink too much vodka. Vodka on an empty stomach is worse than anything else." He took the carrot from Liech. "Thank you." He said with a smile, nibbling on it. "You make a very pretty ballerina."  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:54 pm
((*bows* Oh, she hopes. She hopes.))

Belarus watches Liechtenstein feed carrots to Lithuania.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 pm
Russia sighs like a teenager would. "I can't have any vodka. I'm Fasting." he whines, slumping back in his chair.  

Russia-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:57 pm
((forgive my slowness everyone x.x getting slammed at work. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm
(( 'Sfine, Yuga~ ^^

Your slowness will never compare to mine, I assure you. =w= ))  

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm
"But when you fast, you still have to drink something!" Now he looked worried. "How long has it been since you've started fasting?" He asked, walking over to him.

((I bet Poland fasts too, and he got the same reaction from Liet XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm
((*adds a yodel song to playlist* XD I will be back on in a few hours. See you all then!))  

Loev Bara

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:05 pm
"I drink water you know, Lithuania~" Russia says, giggling a little, "It's not like I'm killing myself~ But...I started fasting on November 28th." he adds, nodding.

(( Actually, Poland only fasts on Christmas Eve, and that's until the first star appears. =w=

See you, Liech~))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm
Belarus looks a little shocked. "....Brother- you...drinking water...?"

((EDIT:: Bye!!!))

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:08 pm
"Ah, what? That's too much!" Liet fretted, giving a slightly troubled face. "The more you do it the weaker you'll get... You don't want to get suck do you? That would make the holidays a lot less cheerful."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 pm
Want to delete posts, but it's not letting me. -_-

edit: nevermind, it worked. xD;  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm
(( Is it sad that I made a request on the kink!meme, that I might just fill myself? ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games