Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 am
*wanders in with a quiet stride, whistling to himself and slipping on a pair of gloves as he heads toward the shiny machine for a drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 am
I know what you're planning, and I don't think it's a good idea. Psyzapp will have your head if you push her enough.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 am
Come now, Quortek... where's your sense of mischeif~ wink

*starts walking around the room, unscrewing the lightbulbs just enough for them to turn off, but not enough for them to fall out or be noticeably loose*
It's not like I'm trashing the place like your so-called "friend" Icy Reign. If she went without so much as a harsh word for destroying furniture, then I do not see why this should be any cause for commotion.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 am
Icy is a regular here, and you're an outsider. It makes a huge difference stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:18 am
*sets Tes down on the counter with a bowl of hot milk*
If the patrons of this establishment are as "dark" as they try to act, then they should not mind so much. Besides... they will still have the light coming in from the windows when the sun come out.... unless... twisted

*goes into the back to see what supplies he has to work with*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am
They may act sinister, but they are still only human... or at least some of them are. Just acting a certain way doesn't give you the ability to see in the dark.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 am
*comes back out with a ladder, a hammer, some nails, some neglected table cloths, and some kind of object he does not recognize which he places on the counter for Tes to see*

Quortek~ What is this and how would I use it? *pets him on the head*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 am
*flinches and pulls away to avoid being charmed again*

That's just a stapler, Ry. You squeeze the ends together and it clamps things together with a metal sliver, known as a staple. I don't see why you even thought to grab that off all things....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:51 am
*giggles at Tes' reaction to being pet*
It looked like it might be useful, and from what you said, it sounds like it is.

*takes the stapler device off the counter and walks over to the windows.. closing the curtains and clinching them together with the stapler. He then goes back to each window with the hammer and nails the outside portions of the curtains to the wall, making sure that the curtains can neither be opened or pushed to the side.*

Now for that troublesome window up top...
*positions the ladder under the window on the ceiling. Holding some nails between his lips, he climbs up with the tablecloths and covers it up, nailing the ends to the ceiling*

Gi ussta~ This is much larger than I thought....

*climbs down the retrieve the stapler, then climbs back up to staple the tablecloths together and takes off his glasses to fully appreciate the darkness*

Mzilt alur~ And now to top things off...

*turns all the light switches to their "off" positions to make it seem as if they were merely turned off rather than the bulbs were tampered with*

By the way, Tes. I could charm you anyway without touching you if I really wanted to wink It's just easier and more fun to include the physical aspect *scratches under Tes' chin*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:00 am
*eye twitch* That's very.... unnerving to know, Ry stare

*looks around the dark room*
I must admit, it is kind of nice to be in actual darkness for once, though. But if anything happens to that espresso machine while everyone's fumbling in the dark.... gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I can always depend on my dearest Quortek to think of his tongue and stomach first wink Do not worry, I will ensure it is safe for you.

*places his hand on the machine Tes is so fond of and closes his eyes, imagining protective runes being drawn all over its surface and begins to cast a spell*

Ehar bs Fpnyr

*the machine glows a magnificent blue as it is surrounded by magical scales that shine like platinum*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:21 am
*inspects Ryzan's handiwork dubiously*
That stuff doesn't make it unusable does it?

*touches one of the scales to check how solid it is*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 am
*giggles* Of course not. Kyorl?

*demonstrates by making Tes another steamer, as well as one for himself*
Why would I render this object you hold dear unusable?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 am
I don't know... why would you turn me into a grunny? gonk

*laps at his steamer* .... it would be nice to drink normally...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 am
*frowns and looks at Tes seriously*
I have already told you, that was all an accident. No spell of mine would have affected you for this long. I would think it had more to do with that wretched woman's cauldron than anything I cast.

*looks off to the side and scowls a little*
To think after how long we've known each other, you would be more quick to blame me than one of these rivven.... whom with you are barely acquainted and have admitted to taking pleasure in your anguish. Has the time you spent in our world come to mean so little to you?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games