Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThatOneLingy

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
The Red Rebelx
Well, excuse me for having a heated conversation with two f my lady friends >_>
<_<

xd sweatdrop I personally don't mind. I have my thread bookmarked. So if I can't easily get to it from the first page of the COS, I just click on my saved bookmark. *laughs* Perhaps someone else *hint, hint* should do the same thing. Then she wouldn't have to worry about losing her thread in the frenzy of Nellis and other threads. whee

Well, I've done that already. I'm seriously sick of all the repetitive threads, which nearly every minute a new one is posted in the COS. It gets seriously annoying, plus they never seem to listen to others who ask them to stop! It's just seriously rude and inconsiderate!

Actually, on average, it's two a minute when we're really goin' :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
The Red Rebelx
Well, excuse me for having a heated conversation with two f my lady friends >_>
<_<

xd sweatdrop I personally don't mind. I have my thread bookmarked. So if I can't easily get to it from the first page of the COS, I just click on my saved bookmark. *laughs* Perhaps someone else *hint, hint* should do the same thing. Then she wouldn't have to worry about losing her thread in the frenzy of Nellis and other threads. whee

Well, I've done that already. I'm seriously sick of all the repetitive threads, which nearly every minute a new one is posted in the COS. It gets seriously annoying, plus they never seem to listen to others who ask them to stop! It's just seriously rude and inconsiderate!

Then just focus on your own thread (and the other main ones you prefer to look at [bookmark them too, if you need to (and haven't done so already]. You don't have to worry about everyone else's threads.

And I don't want to be one sound rude for pointing it out but... didn't someone ask you to stop underlining words? And yet... you're doing it right there? *holds hands up in defense* Just saying... if you're going to go lecture someone for not following someone's request to stop something, then you should at least provide a good example of doing what you are saying by doing what others have requested you to stop doing.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 am
Anyway... good morning everyone! It's another Monday.

I'll only be around for about a half hour or so more until I have to go eat lunch and then head to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 am
I had fun at the corn maze yesterday. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:43 am
I like the sparkles that we got from the new Secret activity. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 am
I started working on the Semi-Original Fiction rough draft for my Y.A. Lit. class earlier this morning. I had been brainstorming over the weekend on what to write, and finally decided to write down my finalized thoughts. Still have to go back through and make a more clear and concise transition from each thing... and add more stuff to the first chapter of it - which will probably help get to the 5 page maximum amount we can have. *shrugs* I'm pleased with what I did.

Oh, and I'm doing mine based off of The Disreputable History of Frankie Laudau-Banks. I decided to do a sequel to the book. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:51 am
Prof. Moonie

I couldn't get the sparkles from the Secret activity for some reason. Hmm, maybe I should try again in a room that's less crowded. How did you get them again Moonie?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:55 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

I couldn't get the sparkles from the Secret activity for some reason. Hmm, maybe I should try again in a room that's less crowded. How did you get them again Moonie?

You go to the room, talk to the girl who'll ask for your help to figure out her combination, walk around the room looking for three items that have a purple aura around. Pay very close attention to the statements each of these items say, because they'll give you the clues to the girl's locker combination. Once you figure out her combination, go back to the girl and click on her. She'll say thanks and you have to go to her locker and click on it. Congrats you receive the item.

Not that hard really... even if the room is a bit crowded.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out!

Hehe... alright. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 am
Well, I'm heading off. Talk to you later.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm
Good afternoon everyone.

Just dealing with cramps right now... *sighs* Not fun. But at least that piece of chocolate helped lessen the discomfort/pain a bit.

Thank you Professor Lupin for that tip! *laughs* What?! It's true. Even since the whole chocolate business with the dementors, I ended up eating chocolate to help ease the pain/discomfort of my cramps. It works for me...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
Good afternoon everyone.

Just dealing with cramps right now... *sighs* Not fun. But at least that piece of chocolate helped lessen the discomfort/pain a bit.

Thank you Professor Lupin for that tip! *laughs* What?! It's true. Even since the whole chocolate business with the dementors, I ended up eating chocolate to help ease the pain/discomfort of my cramps. It works for me...

Really? I didn't think chocolate actually did help with cramps. Hmm, very interesting.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Good afternoon everyone.

Really? I didn't think chocolate actually did help with cramps. Hmm, very interesting.

*shrugs* Like I said... it helps me; it might not always work for others. There has been some studies that agree that chocolate can act as a sort of pain killer of sorts. It's one of the benefits chocolate has.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm
*watches Hillywood Show's parodies of Twilight and New Moon* Can't wait to see what their Eclipse parody is going to be like.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 pm
Off to watch Mythbusters with my Dad.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games