Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:26 pm
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Gid was absurdly prepared for his first year at Hogwarts, which was mostly a side effect of having a wildly overprotective mother who firmly subscribed to the belief 'knowledge is power'. Most sane parents, he thought, probably liked to keep a little mystery to the lore of Hogwarts, not wanting to tell their children too much about the houses, professors, history, or the castle itself. Oh no. His mum lived in 'hope for the best, prepare for the worst' mode twenty four seven, so he'd gotten lecture after lecture about every conceivable facet of the school. Despite the fact that he already had a leg up on everyone else, since two of his parents' friends taught there as professors.

Nope. Mum was convinced that at some point during his education, something would go terribly, horribly wrong, and so now all he could think about while joining the excited crowd surrounding the keeper of the keys was, 'if dark wizards attack right now, this is really gonna suck'. It was practically pitch black outside, the station was a chaotic scene of students hurrying this way and that, calling each other's names and pushing past one another, and everyone was tired after a long train ride north. Unlike his mother, Gid was pretty sure nothing was going to go wrong, and that this would probably be very normal and even boring. But still. If he ever developed anxiety, it was going to be her fault.

Luckily, he was trying to take a leaf out of Dad's book and remain: Cool, Calm, and Composed. All he had to do was be nice-seeming and not get into any drama right off the bat, and he shouldn't have any issues making friends. People liked red hair, right? (Although Dad was kind of biased). With that in mind, he gravitated towards another shock of carroty hair in the crowd. "I'm Gideon Edgeworth what's your name?" he asked in a breathless rush, eager for introductions to be over with. He'd never been as good at making polite small talk as his younger sister, after all.

OOC:
EmrysStorm

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:54 pm
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
User Image
User Image

MυɠɠʅҽႦσɾɳ 🌠 Uɳʂσɾƚҽԃ Fιɾʂƚ Yҽαɾ 🌠 ƜιƖɗ ƇнιƖɗ

Cassie hadn't had much luck looking for Kory when a large dark man called for all first years to gather around him which she supposed was helpful since she really had no idea how they were getting to the castle. She heard some of the older students talking about carriages so maybe they were getting into one of their own? Like a giant one since there were a lot of first years. Either way she was excited. She was then surprised when a boy (another redhead! awesome!) spoke to her and introduced himself causing her to beam widely. "'M Cassidy Bolan, but I go mostly by Cassie. Nice ta mee' ya, Gideon." she told him. "Soo, do you have any idea on how we're gettin' ta the castle?" she asked him suddenly.

The Forgotten Weasley

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

{Wearing: Uniform} {Where: Hogsmeade Station} {With: Gideon and other firsties} {Thoughts: Maybe he knows something}

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:58 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili giggled more than she probably should at Kiery's joke about her guardian burning her at the stake but c'mon, she was raised by an actual coven! The jokes probably write themselves after a while. She nodded in her agreement that those plastic jelly sandals were pretty terrible as well as a horrid investment and invention. She wondered if a man made them. It would certainly explain why she only saw them in the girls and women's section of stores. When Kiery finally explained that she was questioning dying her hair, Laili made a soft "ohhh" noise since she totally understood the whole boring normal hair color thing. She didn't mind being blonde but sometimes after lingering on pinterest a little too long or maybe after playing around in her godmother's hair, she got a little whimsy. Laili agreed though that maybe blue along with her blue robes possibly wouldn't be a good look. "I hate to admit it, but it would be sorta boring with blue hair and blue robes after awhile. Hmm...purple is a thought. Ooo! Maybe a nice lavender! Or or amethyst! Ohmygoodness! What about like, a purple gradient?!" she suggested excitedly already bouncing on the balls of her feet at just the idea. Kiery would look absotively amazing in a purple gradient with her pretty natural waves.

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              As soon as the train stopped, Hamid grabbed his things and got himself out onto the platform as fast as possible, his face tinged green. The crowd didn't help; he felt like he was being squeezed from every direction as what seemed like every student on the train tried to push through the doors. He finally made it out and practically collapsed on the platform but a few deep breaths of the cool night air on the still unmoving ground help drive the nausea away.

Feeling much better, Hamid straightened and looked around. It wasn't usually this bad, he didn't mind crowds, but the train ride was awful. He was never good with long train rides, or car rides, or even boat rides. Transportation that required him to be in a cramped moving box for longer than half an hour made him motion sick. It didn't help that they arrived very late at the station despite having told them to hurry up (he wasn't a child anymore, his mother didn't need to get pictures of him in his new robes), forcing him to sit in a cramped compartment with no one his age. And now, he still couldn't find kids his age, all older students rushing about looking for friends or heading out somewhere out of the platform. Should he follow them? They had to know what they were doing.

Hamid had only taken a couple of steps after a particularly tall student when a voice cut through the crowd calling for first years. Feeling relief surging through him, he changed course and made his way towards the man calling out.

WHERE Hogsmeade station tab tab tab WITH lots of other students tab tab tab FEELING lost

OOC xxx

Julian Galaksylphx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image
                                                        ( HalfbloodUnsortedFirst Year ) xx

Geт yoυrѕelғ υp тo тнe ѕιleɴт αlтαr αɴd cαll мe
                                                        Bυт doɴ'т ғorɢeт тнe мαcнιɴeѕ
                                                        'Cαυѕe ιғ yoυr cнoιce ιѕ cнιppιɴɢ ιт dowɴ oɴ тнe M1
                                                        Tнeɴ yoυ'll wαĸe υp ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ
                                                        Yoυ'll вe ѕтorмιɴɢ, oн, oн, oн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracer was just ecstatic to know that she was finally out of the train, away from her cousin Mina. Hanging out with her was just suffocating and she was feeling resentful of Lucien ditching them for his "prefect duties" like a goodie two-shoes. It wasn't that she hated Luci, it just felt like a betrayal when he left them for a while with just the two of them. Like he was just gonna go off with some girlfriend Tracer eavesdropped somehow, despite his brother Sans scolding her not to.

Not that it mattered anymore, since thank God the first years have the privilege to be on the boats and not on those carriages. Tracer liked boats and anything to do with water, anyway. She swayed as she followed the lead of the tall dark man and looked over some kid beside her, whose skin was like hers: not pasty and sallow. Her complexion after all came from the fact that both of her parents were biracial. "Hey, hey!" Tracer blurted out on the boy, with a bubbly disposition and a smile, "Hey, I'm Tracer. Tracer McCarthy if ya wanna get formal. You nervous? Excited? Both?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe lovιɴɢ eαcн oтнer
                                                        No мαттer wнαт нαppeɴѕ, we've ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт
                                                        Oɴ α le poυvoιr de ѕ'αιмer, oĸαy?
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe
                                                        Rιɴɢιɴɢ тнe ɢreαт вell oυт тнere αвove υѕ
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power ғor тнαт, we ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Jamid
                                                        xxxxxx

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              The man, Mr Murdoch, promised them food as long as they stuck with him and that was enough reason for Hamid to stay close. He hadn't eaten on the train for fear of throwing up and making a mess of himself. He didn't want to be known as the baby with a weak stomach who couldn't handle a few hours on a train, but he was hungry! Almost as if to announce his thoughts, his stomach gurgled out loud and Hamid's face burned as a few nearby kids glanced at him and snickered. Really?

One of the girls waiting with him them turned around, greeting him chirpily and practically blurting out her name and probably(?) asking how he felt. Maybe, Hamid wasn't sure if he was feeling out of it or if she was too cheery. "Uh, hi?" He cleared his throat. "I mean, I'm Hamid, Hamid Abbasi. And I'm excited? It's Hogwarts but I also want to eat and go to bed and start tomorrow." Great impression there khare, real smooth. She only asked him how he felt and he had to go on a rant. "Sorry, I'm still recovering from the train ride," he tried to wave off his little moment, smoothing some nonexistent wrinkles on his new robes. He really had to control himself more.

WHERE Hogsmeade station tab tab tab WITH Tracer and other first years tab tab tab FEELING embarrassed

OOC khare = idiot

Julian Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:32 am
User Image
                                                        ( HalfbloodUnsortedFirst Year ) xx

Geт yoυrѕelғ υp тo тнe ѕιleɴт αlтαr αɴd cαll мe
                                                        Bυт doɴ'т ғorɢeт тнe мαcнιɴeѕ
                                                        'Cαυѕe ιғ yoυr cнoιce ιѕ cнιppιɴɢ ιт dowɴ oɴ тнe M1
                                                        Tнeɴ yoυ'll wαĸe υp ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ
                                                        Yoυ'll вe ѕтorмιɴɢ, oн, oн, oн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tracer put her hands on her hips, chuckling when Hamid expressed his desire to simply eat and go to bed. She was honestly feeling the opposite, Tracer felt hyper out of excitement wondering about the Sorting hat. Uncle Dim-Sum would say that it won't matter anymore after a few years, then after he said that he received a lecture from her mama for "trying to make her eldest daughter a pessimist". "Hamid is a pretty name, it suits you! Also, I heard from my cousin that there's a lot of good food waiting for us in the Sorting Feast. It's like they're throwing a party for us, ya know? So maybe you'll have great dinner and a really cool bed after the Sorting is over." She said, thinking out loud, "I'm excited, too. But, as long as I don't get sorted to my cousin's house, I should be fine." Tracer talking about her tea for Mina was like asking her about her favorite color. That's how much she hated Mina.

"Naaaah, it's okay. I was just recovering from the train ride with my cousin Mina. She was such an Eeyore and we never get along, we only got stuck together because our older prefect of a cousin told us to." Tracer visibly rolled her eyes, though she didn't look like she was bitter about it at all. Tracer just had to look at the silver lining: at least Sans was at home, not being bullied by Mina for being a child. That Slytherin seemed to expect that seven year olds should be matured right now, and Tracer hoped she was wrong. "Oh, oh! By the way, were you also expecting which house you would be sorted? Because I don't, I like surprises that much."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe lovιɴɢ eαcн oтнer
                                                        No мαттer wнαт нαppeɴѕ, we've ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт
                                                        Oɴ α le poυvoιr de ѕ'αιмer, oĸαy?
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power тo вe
                                                        Rιɴɢιɴɢ тнe ɢreαт вell oυт тнere αвove υѕ
                                                        We've ɢoт тнe power ғor тнαт, we ɢoт тнe power тo do тнαт

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( feel free to have them move to the Black Lake ouob ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Hamid
                                                        xxxxxx

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:09 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Lizzy took a deep breath as she stood on the platform. Freedom had never smelled so good. Okay, that wasn't fair to her grandparents, or to people who had it worse than her. But being stuck at home, she'd really missed Hogwarts during the summer and actually felt jealous of Peter and the place he got for himself. Now that she was back at Hogwarts for another school year, she felt like she could breathe again without feeling like she was being smothered by unwanted presences.

She didn't spend too long dawdling on the platform and started looking around for familiar faces. She had another growth spurt over the summer and while she wasn't really that tall, her height was respectable enough that she didn't have too much trouble with the crowd. She did spend the ride sitting with Faina in the prefects' compartment but they barely talked to each other as they had a meeting and Lizzy lost her by the time they arrived at Hogsmeade. She couldn't see any of her friends though, and she really didn't fancy going on a carriage with strangers.

WHERE Hogsmeade station tab tab tab WITH fellow students tab tab tab FEELING relieved

OOC Open for interaction

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:58 am
Vespera laughed at the twins. During most of the train ride, they were telling her things about the wizard of world. While it was nice to confirm some things that were up to date, many things hadn’t changed that much. The way they were talking though, could it be that they thought she was a muggleborn? She certainly hoped not, as that wasn’t the representation she wanted to give to them. She had pulled on her school robes, frowning at the supposed need to put on a uniform underneath the robe. She decided against it, and just wore the robe. No one would know the difference anyways, and it wasn’t like she was dressed as a slob.

She shrugged to herself as the train stopped and her and the twins got off. She was pulled forward by one of them (they still had not said which was which so she just rolled with it), and they were to join the group of first years that had formed. She smiled at the two of them, “thanks you two for being so friendly. It would have been awkward sitting with people for that entire time without someone I kinda knew.” almost as if by fate, when they were almost with the first years, Vespera fell. She stood up and brushed herself off, “Well. That was inevitably going to happen at least once. Maybe now it won’t happen when I’m in front of everyone.” she laughed loudly and smiled at the twins. After sorting, she would know their names again and know who was who hopefully.

Mungfudem
I’m sorry I cant find kings username and can’t type it on my phone

“Miss GryffindorK”

OOC: sorry I’m trying to post on m phone and can’t do all the cool things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:26 am
I had a dream that I stole the maps
I erased all the borders and that was that
I cut the power and spun the traps
I knocked down the walls and laid 'em flat

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Gid tried to remember if he'd ever heard the Bolan surname before, but couldn't. (Although he did know a lot of people at Hogwarts, including his 'cousins' Gwyneth and Rhydian, who were starting this year as well). He was somehow unsurprised the girl was named Cassie; she sort of looked liked a Cassie, he thought. Maybe it was the freckles. She had about as many as his mum. When she asked how they were getting to the castle, he grimaced. "We take boats," he said, in a tone that implied that he was not happy to know this information. "It's supposed to be this big surprise but Mum ruined it for me." Andddd now he'd just ruined it for her, too. Whoops. But what was he supposed to do? Lie? He wasn't a terrible liar, it was just that he was usually too lazy to come up with any believable ones. "But it'll be fun anyways," he added, brightening, "because the rest of the school has to take carriages, and those are really bumpy and boring." Lucy would probably love them, of course, even if they weren't horse-drawn.

OOC:
EmrysStorm

I had a dream that I won the vote
I opened all the cages and drained the moats
I threw out a line and I hauled in the boats
I handed out flowers and welcome notes

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Getting off the Hogwarts Express was a bittersweet experience for Daniel. He was happy to be at Hogwarts, the school was like his second home, but it was his last year, and it hadn't quite sunk in that it was his last year until he stepped onto the platform. He'd heard from Lucy and others that his last year would go by quickly but he hadn't quite believed it until now. He'd wanted to take it slow, savour every minute of it, but instead he arrived very late at the station and barely managed to get on the train before it started moving, forcing him to share a compartment with a group of rather boisterous fourth years and spend the rest of the journey burying himself in the adventures of Monsieur Poirot.

Despite the first being led away by Mr Murdoch, the platform was still uncomfortable crowded and Daniel could hardly see Vince, or really anyone he knew really. After a quiet (on his part) train ride, he really wanted to take the carriage up with his best friend and preferably others he knew too. Ji had graduated last year and his sister the year before so there weren't many people he knew left. Besides, given that this year he had to prepare for his NEWTs, he would much rather not stick his head in another book in place of socialising no matter how much he liked the story.

Tired of staying in his own corner, Daniel started to make his way towards the carriages, cringing muttering apologies and 'excuse me's frequently as he tried to squeeze through the students, keeping his eyes peeled all the way.

WHERE Hogsmeade station tab tab tab WITH other students tab tab tab FEELING melancholy

OOC Open for interaction o3o

username

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:49 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah never imagined he could have been so relieved to step off the Hogwarts Express, yet here he was. It's not that the trip was dreadful, per se, it's just that he would have preferred to have been in a compartment with people from his own year to hopefully make some friends before sorting; but of course he had been late getting to the platform and the only seat available without him roaming around like a lost sheep was in a compartment full of strangely studious third years. They had been nice enough, he supposed, but all they seemed to talk about was their upcoming defense against the dark arts lessons, which frankly, was completely over his head. Jonah had spent the entire time twiddling his thumbs and listening in, struggling to make sense of most of it. That said, the first thing he did once exiting the train was scan the area for another student closer to his age--someone who was just as lost as he was that could struggle right along with him.

He did spy a few first years chattering away, however most people had seemed to have paired off and while he was typically fairly outgoing, the anxiety associated with starting at an all new school with all new people left him hesitating to jump in. He sighed, adjusting his homemade scarf timidly and stepping forward,trailing shortly behind the rest of the group.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Hogsmeade Station
With // Other students
Feeling // Nervous
Thinking // Defense against the dark arts seems intense....

OOC:
Open for interaction! ;u;

Trickblues

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:24 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

The two girls met up as soon as the train pulled into the station. Faina spent most of the trip either in the prefect's meeting, or patrolling the train making sure the trip was as smooth as was possible. She was happy to see her friend, Lizzy, though sadly she'd been unable to really say much to her. Faina took her duties quite seriously; she'd been given a position of responsibility, and she meant to be equal to the trust placed upon her. As the train arrived at the station, she made sure she was there when her younger sister was ready to debark.

Katya already put on the fuzzy gray sweater she'd stashed in her bag, much to the consternation of her kitten, whom had been using it as a warm nest to curl up in. Even so, she still pulled her black cloak close about her when she and her sister stepped down from the platform. For Katya, Hogwarts was as much her home as anywhere else was, and she was looking forward to the start of her Third Year.

Faina was looking around for any sign of her boyfriend, or any of her other friends. She was pretty sure she'd seen Lizzy on the platform, and waved a hand to try getting her attention.

oyehh

OOC: Open for Interaction

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<3rd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary and Quinn had a relatively quiet train ride to Hogsmeade where they sat together. Mary knitted for most of the journey and Quinn read. It was a bit unfortunate that they weren't able to meet up with friends for the trip, Mary thought, but Quinn was a friend too even if he was her brother. In fact Mary in many ways didn't understand the dislike some seemed to hold for their siblings. No, Mary knew even if she and Quinn were very different in many ways that they were still friends as fate had put them together for a reason. Mary and Quinn stepped on the platform. Quinn checking to make sure he zipped his bag where he carried his books closed properly and Mary smoothing her skirt and looking around with a large smile. Mary spotted Katya and her quite intimidating sister (or she seemed that way) and Mary waved to Katya and said, "Katya! Over here!" She hurried over to Katya with Quinn following.

"Katya," Mary said, "Did you have a good summer? Do you mind if Quinn and I join you on the trip to the castle? Oh, and what electives did you sign up for? I think Quincy went crazier than a bed bug and decided to take too many."

"I could have taken more, it really isn't that much I took," Quinn spoke up assuring the other girl.

Time: Autumn 2042

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

This was his big moment, stepping off the express train. Though, he wished that there were people with him. He didn't mind the silence but it could have been fun if he met some people along the way. There were many first years of course, but most of them as he can see have their own fresh clique. Alex can join, but he wants to avoid any unnecessary awkwardness when making friends at Hogwarts.

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games