Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Serena_Mudou

Chatty Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:10 pm
..... eek eek eek .....

zphal_girl87 invited me..

umm.. I'm a chick, I like watermelon.. I own an avi art and banner shop

I'm currently questing

I like new people

and I enjoy doing advertisement trades, (You post my link in your shop, I'll post your link in mine kinda thing)

..... eek eek eek .....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Hi, I'm Melissa! I found this place while randomly looking around. I'm 22 and female. I've been on Gaia since before Durem existed - a long friggin' time. I don't spend much time on this account anymore, though I like to think of this as my main one. I'm a cartoonist, but I'm into all kinds of art. I also like animation, whether it be anime or Western-style. I also like to write fiction and poetry. I'm a Super Mario and Pokemon geek, too. The only other website I visit more the Gaia, at least nowadays, is my Livejournal. Yeah, you might say I'm an internet junkie. xd  

PrincessMelissa

NickThePhoeNiX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Well damn, If I had knew this was here I wouldn't have made a thread.

From my "About Me" from my MySpace.

Well, My name is Nick. I'm a normal person I guess. I like the normal things in life and I live the normal ways of life. I love Music, Music is teh secks. I love video games, video games is teh secks too. I'm a guitarist/drummer/bass player but sadly, my drumset can't be set up and I don't own a bass or guitar. I'm 16, close to 17. I work at the hell of a place called "Publix". I'm a part time stock clerk doing full timer work over the weekends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:32 pm
I'm 15...Female.
My name is Kitty.
I like to listen to music, hang out, and chat.

Kitteh Marie

Liberal Bloodsucker

16,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

stryder106

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:13 pm
im adam im a computer junkey im on 24/7 mostly on gaia i love to rp but only about things i know about as in anime like bleach naruto and the like also video games i am basicaly a video game, anime, and internet junkey infact i got an rp about kingdom hearts in this guild now i'd love to go through that rp ppl please join ive been on the guild for a couple days but just found this intro forum so any info uhh... my name is adam im 16 male and im a geek! mrgreen i love haveing new freinds so pm me sometime  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 am
im alexis zhpal_girl 87 invited me.
There is not to much to know about me i just spend most of my time playing video games and watching anime.  

mkalexis

Don Bero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:49 am
Hello, I have three accounts, and this one has been part of gaia for about a year in ahalf. I'm also a fighter, so my friends can relax alil when my friends and I are fighting someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 am
Well hello there! I know I'm going to get lost in the sea of people posting their intros here. But if you happen to see mine floating amidst..greetings!

I am Jaxx, I'm 21 from the UK. I'm always on Gaia, because I almost always have time on my hands to waste...like making new friends and random PMs.

I have been on Gaia since I was 17. This is one of my mules. I have various accounts. I love to laugh...so don't be serious around me EVER. *points at you*.

If you're nuts and want to share the voodoo love drop me a line.

See you around!

Die Scum

A_Wish_to_Be_Truely_Alive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 am
i forgot to introduce myself. sweatdrop ive been busy helping my friends and questing that i forgot to come here. sweatdrop sorry!

anyways, my names Amber and im 15. im a straight A student and my fience is dark angel commander. i love him so much. hes so sweet and funny. (sorry about bragging about him. i couldnt help it. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:05 pm
Hullo...people call me Freak. Um...feel free to ask me anythingelse you want to know.  

FreakishChild23

-Falling.Ice-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm
Hello! zphal_girl87 has invited me
My name is Nina and i am 14 years old. I like a lot of things. I think about everything you can think of. I can be very talkative at times and sometimes not as much. I live in canada and my background is chinese and vietnamese. SO that's bout it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:50 pm
im new. just been roaming here and there. im female, if you cant tell by my avi.  

Mehndi Rose

K-1-T-0-S

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:25 pm
hiya everyone, I just got a invite too the guild. i looked at the logo "why not" and thought to myself why not lol.

well i'm tina anyway, 19 from the uk lol. i think this site is awsome XD

some people have not been hmm.. very nice so far lol but thats ok i can take the critisism rawr XD

lol well thank you for inviting me and i see that this guild is very very active lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:42 pm
Hi, I'm new to Gaia and zphal_girl87 invited me. I'm a Guy, I'm 15, I'm shy, I live in the US, I love rock, cats, my bike, wrestling, football, and sleeping... oh and VIDEO GAMES!!! smile  

Ijustcantthink

Dark Rocker _X_

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:56 pm
well im michael i play drums and love animals i travel alot as i type im in costa rica lmao.im a rocker um.........i hav 22 pets 7 cats,6 birds,4 dogs,3 fish and 2 turtles  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games