Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 pm

pft... of course I looked through the hidden files ninja If you had such good stuff unhidden, I knew the best had to be kept away somewhere twisted I never knew that dragon tattoo went so high up on your backside before.

*sips his drink*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

*rolls his eyes up to look at Dame* I like you. You are a good friend. *sighs* Amy does not like that I spend so much time with you, though. *looks sad*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 pm

*Responding to Velcore, still rather confused.* Oh, I see. Good to know. confused

*turns back to Psyzapp and pulls her a bit closer to him with his one arm around her waist* BTW, your outfit here is rather retro and quite interesting. Looks good on you. *He flashes one of those smiles at her and gives her a wink* wink
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

tch.... who gives a s**t what Amy thinks? Not like she even gets to have a say in the matter. You're your own dragon... thing... or something.
*takes a larger drink of his limeade and checks his watch, wondering if Ryzan's going to be coming up at all*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

-winks at Draa again- wink Most people don't. xd Though xd wink my tattoo artist was sure happy I wanted it that far. wink xd

-hears Velcore's response- surprised Why doesn't she like it? mad -thinks to herself, That hussy! How dare she make Velcore sad! stressed scream . Nuzzles Velcore- I like you too, Velcore. You are a good friend back. -smiles at him and scratches where he likes-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

*She grins at Officer Dougherty.* It was a 1920's party today. Some of the charity events I go to try and make it interesting to increase attendance. whee

Well, looks like it's time to call it a night. We have a very big day tomorrow with the Beach Theme Party going on here tomorrow and everything and I'm going to need to get my beauty sleep.
*She puts her arms around Officer Dougherty and gives him a lingering kiss on the lips. After she releases him, she leans into him and speaks quietly.* Don't be too long my darling. I have some new lingerie to show you. wink

*Grinning, she starts to make her way to her office.* Goodnight everyone. *She then heads into her office, does the security measures and goes down into her Chambers. The dogs greet her, she pets them briefly and then heads straight for the bedroom to change out of her clothes.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

*gives Psyzapp a slight wave, then sets his glass down and leans his back against the counter*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

I think she is jealous because I like you and because Karrie still thinks of you as a friend. *sighs* I like her too, though. I want to be friends with both of you. *closes his eyes when she scratches one of the itchy spots he can never get to*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

-looks very confused- Why would she be jealous that you are my friend and like spending time with me, Velcore? Velcore! Aww -pets him with gusto- You poor baby. -reaches down and hugs him- You should never feel like you have to choose between me or Amy. Hell, you shouldn't have to choose between anyone and the person Karrie is dating. KARRIE is dating them, not you! You ain't beholden to nobody but yourself and Karrie. That is just ridiculous! stressed mad

-mutters under her breath- I have half a mind to go say something to her myself!
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah. Well hey, that might explain all the beach sand, the wave pool and various beach related items out back. *As she kisses him in that manner, he feels that familiar twinge throughout his body.* Hmmm ... new lingerie, you say? I'm right behind you! *He grins at her and watches her head into the office.* Well, goodnight everyone! *He is not far behind, as he too heads downstairs for the night.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Wait.... you like her? *lifts an eyebrow*
In any case, anyone that would make you have to decide who you are and aren't going to be friends with isn't worth dealing with in my book. They either accept that you're going to have different friends or they don't. In case of the latter, you might want to reevaluate exactly why it is you actually want to still be friends with such a person.

*stretches his legs*
Jealous that dame and Karrie are still friends might be indicative of a lack of trust in Karrie as well.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 pm

*sighs* I do not know what to do anymore. Now Thistle is mad at Amy as well, because of what she said the other night at Aqua Springs.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm

-heart breaks to see Velcore like this. dame frowns and hugs him closer- surprised What did she say the other night, Velcore? stressed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 pm

*narrows his eyes at the mention of Thistle*
Usstan phlith nindel waele zaphodiop. stare

*picks up his glass and finishes up his drink, digging a cherry out afterward*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 pm

It was not what she said, it was how she said it. She was upset because Karrie had not told her how he feels. That is not how Karrie is, though. I tried to help her understand, but I did not say it right, I guess. Maybe I should have just stayed quiet.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games