Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm

-winks over briefly at Draa- wink I can tie that in a knot, you know. -flicks tongue and then shakes head, returning attention to Velcore-

Well, have you talked with her since then, Velcore?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:20 pm

A little, but not about what she said. sad I have not been alone with her and did not want to upset Karrie.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 pm

*smirks, sliding the stem out of his mouth and holding it with his teeth*
If you want to demonstrate, come here and get it twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 pm

-smirks while listening to Velcore- I can understand that honey. Perhaps you can talk to her tonight? I mean, surely you can ask for a private audience. -pats his head- Excuse me for a second, Velcore. -lifts his head and hops down from the stool-

-struts over to Draa, reaches up and snatches the stem before he can react and takes his glass with the remaining cherries for good measure. Saunters back over to Velcore, smirking and winking at Draa over her shoulder. Sits back down, places the glass on the counter and sticks the cherry stem in her mouth, hands going back to scratch and pet Velcore- twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 pm

That is what I did when I talked to her then. *watches Dame take the cherry stem from Draa, not sure what the attraction to cherry stems are. They're not good to eat or anything... confused *
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm

*eye twitches a bit at dame making off with his cherries with him getting nothing in return* H... Hey scream That's not fair gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Well -she says, very muffled because she is currenty tying the cherry stem- what's wrong with doing it again? -takes a longer time than normal to get that out. dame pauses a moment, jaw and mouth working, then grins, sticks out her tongue and on it is a tied cherry stem. She picks it up and shows it to Draa, then throws it towards the end of the counter where he is-

I would say do you need a moderator and offer to be one but... sweatdrop I'm not sure my presence would help. sad

-dame winks at Draa- wink Hey, elf-grunny, all's fair in love and war...and flirtatious acts. xd If you want your cherries YOU come get them. -slides the glass down a bit towards him-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 pm

I am not sure if I want to talk to her about it yet. *looks up at her* No, I do not think you being there would help.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

*holds his hand out to catch the stem when she throws it in his general direction. Upon inspecting it up close and finding it is indeed tied, his eyebrows raise*
I think I could use a demonstration on what else that talent can accomplish twisted
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 pm

rolleyes You would. twisted Karrie's gotten to experience that talent. wink xd

-scratches down Velcore's neck and back- No, I imagine not, Velcore. I will be there for you in spirit though. And if you ever need some place to stay for a night just to get away, you are always welcome in my room. Your favourite spot in my bathroom is still there. ^_^

-scritches back up to his head- You know, the longer you put it off...well, it's not really just going to go away, babe.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Thank you, Dame. *nuzzles her* I know, I need to talk to her soon.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 pm

tch... *glares off to the side when dame rolls her eyes at him* c**k tease

*gets up and snatches his glass with the cherries in it* mad

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm

-giggles at Draa's reaction-

No problem, Velcore. -leans into his nuzzle and snuggles him back- And yes, yes you do.

Hey, why don't we go over to Aqua Springs? Amy invited me over earlier anyway, and, I could do with swimming a few laps. -smiles at Velcore and kisses the dragon's nose-

Hey Draa, you wanna go swimming? xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 am

*turns his head to the side confused * You do not need to be invited to Aqua Springs. It is always open.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

I know that darling. I'm just saying that I know her and Karrie are there and that she asked me to go earlier. It shows she's not terribly mad at me. -shrugs-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games