Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 pm
"Well, I have to drink something, Belarus." Russia says pulling out his vodka out of habit. He stops again, and puts it back, pouting. "I need to start leaving you at home..." he says quietly to the bottle of vodka. He blinks, looking at Lithuania. "Lithuania~ I'm doing it for religious reasons, you know. I can't not Fast~"

(( Maybe I should pull out all the articles and whatnot I read about Russian Christmas, but, to sum it up:

~They Fast from Nov. 28 to Jan. 6
~They can't go to parties/gatherings, nor can the have guests over for the full six weeks
~It's a strictly vegetarian, alcohol-free Fast.
~They don't celebrate anything on Dec. 25th.
~They get gifts on New Years.
~They feast like hell on Jan. 7, their official Christmas.

=w=

Bye, Bela~))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm
((Oh no, that was for Liechtenstein! :3))

".....But you without alcohol is not you..."

Eam Adair

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm
Odd. I tried logging on to Italy-tan and it kept telling me to wait 15 minutes because I tried logging in to many times, even though I got that on the first try. what.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm
(( @Bela: Then I'm being unbelievably dumb again. =w=

I guess I'm just excited. >w> the city Christmas parade's in three hours~

@Rally: Er. Wait fifteen minutes and try again? *shot* ))

"But I can't have alcohol, Belarus~" Russia says, as sternly as Russia can.

((Which wouldn't be very stern.))  

Russia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:22 pm
(( Sorry, snatching a landmark post here. =w=

EDIT: Okay, heh. Lily antics. THIS one's the right one. Ignore that post down thar. =w=;;

If you want an explanation, go to the guild's index.

Lol, I'm such a tard. =w=;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 pm
(( Lol, okay, my counting was off.

THIS one's supposed to be the landmark post. =w=
Maybe. If Gaia counts it.

Excuse my triple post, please~ ))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm
Belarus looked to the floor. "......I am sorry..." This Christmas was going to suck. She'd have to spend the whole day with her sister, her fasting brother, and a bunch of others she didn't care about.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:27 pm
(( OOC comment was ignored crying

Lily: Ohhh, so then they can eat veggies?))

He fidgeted. Sober Russia could be hard to deal with. He simply chewed his lower lip, giving a nod. "Why don't I go and make some apple cider then? The taste will be nicer than water, and it's non alcoholic." He said, turning away.

(( Gotta fold more laundry, then I might be heading home, so brb. ))  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 pm
(( Lo: =w= You've never fasted before, have you? *shot cause she hasn't either* Yes, they can have veggies. xD My friend fasts around this time, so she's always got a handful of vegetables on hand. >w>

In contrast, her ex is feasting until like, February. Yay Scandinavian holidays! 8D! ))

"Oh~ Cider sounds good right now~" Russia says, smiling. He looks at his sister and tilts his head. "Are you okay, Belarus?" he asks, genuinely concerned. He looks at the plate of veggies he has for a few seconds before putting them on a table and pulling Belarus into his lap.

(( There. =w= Belarus gets Russiattention.

Lo: See you when you get back, then~ ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:36 pm
Russia-tan
(( Maybe I should pull out all the articles and whatnot I read about Russian Christmas, but, to sum it up:

~They Fast from Nov. 28 to Jan. 6
~They can't go to parties/gatherings, nor can the have guests over for the full six weeks
~It's a strictly vegetarian, alcohol-free Fast.
~They don't celebrate anything on Dec. 25th.
~They get gifts on New Years.
~They feast like hell on Jan. 7, their official Christmas.

Is this after they changed calendars? I haven't read anything on Russian Christmas but I am curious. Have they always fasted?  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:37 pm
Russia-tan
((In contrast, her ex is feasting until like, February. Yay Scandinavian holidays! 8D! ))
FEEEEAAAAAST  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:39 pm
(( @Rally: According to everything I read, they always fasted until they became the USSR, because they began banning religious stuff while they were Soviet Russia, but after the fall of the USSR, they started doing it again.

AND I'm unsure whether or not I'm USSR or Modern Russia, so he's celebrating. =w=

@Skizz: Probably not the feast you'd want, though! They're Norwegian, so it's mostly ludefisk and fish balls. =w=

However! I can't wait until Uncle comes home~ Surstromming on flat bread with potatoes? YUM. >w< ))  

Russia-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 pm
waaiiii!!! I wanna feast!! *__* )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:42 pm
((You've made her happy inside! :'3 Bu-bye, Lithuania))

Belarus looked at Russia. "..O-oh, yes, I am fine..." she said as she adjusted herself in his lap.

((Sorry for slow posts D: ))

Eam Adair

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:46 pm
(( Bah, it's fine, Bela. =w= You know how slow I can be, so...))

Russia giggles and cuddles his younger sister. "I know I don't celebrate Christmas when you do, but...is there anything you'd want, sister~?" he asks, wrapping his arms around her.

(( EDIT: Fwaaahhhh~ Moma's making stroganoff for dinner~
Oh! And! Would everyone like me to take photos of the city's Christmas parade later? >w> The city holds it at night, with floats covered in lights~ If only it snowed like it did two years ago. ;w; ))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games