Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:30 am
Sakura walked into the garden and looked around for Amy wondering if she was here already. Having a look around she eventually spotted her and walked over with the Mewpit following along beside her quietly. "Hey Amy! I hope you weren't waiting long" she said with a soft smile as she made her way over.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 am
{{Might have helped if I had clicked on the next page... *facepalm*}}

Amy heard Sakura's voice behind her and smiled. She spoke as she started to turn around. "Oh no, not long. I've been working with our new bartender here on setting things up... Oh my gosh!!!! You DID adopt it! It's so cute!!!!"

Amy gasped as she looked at the Mewpit. It had to have been a Mewpit because it looked like a cat and a cloud rolled into one, just like Sakura had described.

She put her hands on her knees and leaned down a little to look at it. She lowered her voice so as hopefully not to startle it.

"Hi there little one... Welcome to Aqua Springs. It's good to have you here."

Thistle was already looking up from her drink dish and looking at the new creature. She went to stand on the side of Sakura that was opposite of the Mewpit. She carefully extended her neck out and started to sniff at the creature curiously.

Amy nodded to Thistle. "And this is my pony Thistle."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 am
((lol we all have days like that))

The little Mewpit looked at the pair and leant into Sakura's leg nervously as it stretched out to take a sniff at Thistle wondering what this strange creature was like.

Sakura giggled and knelt to give it a little scratch on the head. "It's alright little one...they're friends" she said in soft tones as she watched them with a smile. "I still don't have a name for it yet though but I'll think up something" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 am
{{I hate days like that. Blech. lol. At least a 3 day weekend is almost here! XD My brain wants a break. wink }}

Amy smiled softly as she watched the Mewpit lean into Sakura's leg. "Well it certainly likes you and trusts you. Did it understand what you were saying when you told it that you wanted it to live with you? I wonder if it's a boy or a girl..."

Thistle squeaked softly as the creature sniffed back at her. She had heard the word 'Mewpit' tossed around between Sakura and Amy. She had never heard that word before and she had never seen this type of creature before. So that must be what this was. What was a Mewpit? It looked like something she really liked.

Thistle stuck her tongue out and licked the Mewpit's chin.

Amy gasped. "Thistle, no! Its not cotton candy and its fur is not made of cotton candy. I know what you're thinking..."

Thistle heard Amy's stern voice and quickly pulled back a little from the Mewpit, blushing in embarrassment. It squeaked softly in apology. "Sorry..."

She had really thought it looked like the creature's fur was something to eat... She loved cotton candy!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 am
The little creature blinked in surprise and jumped back a little at the lick but began to slowly creep back as it was curious. It didn't know what it was doing but wondered if it was some kind of greeting and leant forward carefully again to have a sniff. It smelt alright but wondered what it was.

She giggled as she watched the pair and gave it a little scratch on the head. "I think they'll be alright, just curious it seems" she said watching the pair happily as they tried to get to know each other a little  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:15 am
Amy sighed in relief but still watched her pony closely. "Yeah... I think you're right. But sometimes when Thistle gets curious, she gets carried away. I don't want her to startle the poor creature."

She looked back at the Mewpit and smiled. "It's so cute, Sakura. I'm anxious to see what it fur feels like, but I think I'll wait until it's more used to this place. Don't want to throw too much at it at once."

Amy stood straight again and then smiled at Sakura. "You know, you could probably take it to Bonnie's Adoption Center and have them find out whether the creature is male or female. That might help you think up a name, then. I'd say you could bring it to our vet area, but I don't think any of them have ever seen this type of creature. Bonnie's deals with a wider variety of different creatures."

Thistle tilted her head to the side slightly as she watched the Mewpit curiously. It seemed just as curious as she was. Then, Thistle got an idea. She squeaked in excitement and smiled at the creature.

She closed her eyes, concentrated, and then a little horn started to protrude from the tuft of hair on the top of her head. Moments later, Thistle forced a sneeze and a small batch of glitter came out of her horn. It rained down over her and the Mewpit.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 am
She giggled and nodded a bit as she thought over the information. "Well...I wonder if anyone knows more about them, I don't really see many of them around after all and it would be nice to know a bit more about them" she said thinking along the same track as Amy was with regards to a name.

The Mewpit shook itself after being covered in glitter and reached out a curious paw towards some that had fallen on the ground but unable to pick it up leant down to take a sniff and ended up sneezing also.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am
Amy watched with wide eyes as Thistle sneezed glitter out of her horn. Then she laughed and shook her head. "Thistle has performed that 'trick' a couple of times. She can never seem to get the glitter to come out unless she forces herself to sneeze. And she definitely knows not to do that inside. Only outside..."

Amy looked back up at Sakura quickly with wider eyes. "Oh jeez! I can't believe I didn't think of this before! Velcore, my boyfriend's dragon, should be able to help! He is like an animal/creature expert! You should come over to mine and Karrie's house one of these evenings with Mewpit and have him check it out."

Thistle squeaked and looked quite proud of herself for the trick. Then, she went over to the Mewpit and lightly rubbed the top of her head against the Mewpit's, her horn once again smaller and retracted so it wouldn't hurt the creature.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am
The small creature blinked in surprise again but seeing as it was only trying to be friendly it leant in and took a sniff again then placed a paw on it's head, now curious as to where the horn had gone and where the shiny stuff came from.

Sakura smiled at the idea "I think I met Velcore a few times, I had no idea he was an pet expert though. That should be a real help though. I'll have to try make it around sometime then" she said thinking about names she could call the little creature as she picked it up to hold a little.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 am
Ebony finally found Sakura and stormed over "There you are!!! stressed I've been looking all over for you damnit!!!" she snarled as she grabbed her by the arm and began to tug her along with the Mewpit. "Your heading back to solitary this instant!!! scream "  

Ebony Solarium

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 am
Sakura held the Mewpit so it wouldn't be uncomfortable as she was dragged along "S-sorry Amy!!! Maybe next time!!" she called out as she tried to keep the little critter safely tucked up and followed after Ebony stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 am
Before Amy could respond to anything Sakura said, a very angry-looking woman stormed over to them. She even started to drag Sakura away!

Amy frowned at the woman and grabbed a hold of Sakura's other arm with the Mewpit in it, trying to keep them here.

"Hey! I don't know who you are, but you can't just come in here and drag people away against their will! Let go of her this instant!"

Thistle squeaked in surprise at the sudden commotion and ran behind the bar, scared to death.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:06 am
Sakura shook her head slightly "It's alright Amy...we're.....related.... stare and she's not too good with people skills...." she tried to explain as she gave death glares to Ebony. "I'll be fine, it's just probably some kind of emergency at work again sweatdrop sorry to scare you like that. I'll....be back a little later" she said sweatdrop

Ebony was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for Sakura to hurry up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 am
Amy's eyes widened and she let go of Sakura's arm. She moved closer to her, though, and spoke softly.

"Wait, related? Is this the woman you were talking about yesterday that was looking for you? Sakura, you don't have to go with her if you don't want to! You can go in the garden and the pixies will protect you. I know that sounds ridiculous, but they really can. And I'll call security. They'll be here in a flash. You don't have to go!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:15 am
She nodded and offered a soft smile in return "It's alright, I'll be back later, after all we have a garden to plan" she said with a giggle, adding in a lower voice. "It's alright, I can still sneak out later so it's not a problem at all" she said with a grin full of mischief. "I'll meet you in the rest area after she leaves to go out again" she said. "I'll be back later after things calm down so no need to worry" she said happily.

Rolling her eyes Ebony began to pace a bit with impatience again as she had a lot of paperwork to go through and she couldn't stay out here for too long. "All right enough chit chat with the civilians...time to get back" she said as she turned and began to walk off.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games