Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 pm
"H-hey! What is that supposed to mean?" She asked with childish anger as she puffed up her cheeks.

"Yes sir!" The twins replied as they watched their father leave for work. Sometimes they wished they could go with him again, but they knew they would both just be in the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well, you did tell me to live with it. Might as well suit you, don't you think?" Zil said although he knew his answer was blurry and vague.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm
"I suppose so." She replied. "Maybe you should just stop growing so you don't turn into a *****." She jested  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 pm
Damien waved goodbye to the twins, put on his white gloves as he walked down the hall, grabbed his military cap, and headed out to the helipad. Moments later he took off for headquarters.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 pm
Jian was already up and working after a morning visit to the doctor. He was still being monitored just in case. He returned to his office began to work again, hoping he wouldn't have another sleeping spell like he had the day before. They had been getting better, but it was still a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 pm

"Heyyy! That's not very nice" Zil said in a false 'fatherly' tone. He then thought about it and continued, "On second thought, that doesn't sound half-bad" Idun's apple, huh...

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm
A while later, Damien's helicopter flew into HQ and stepped out. As he headed down to his office he was informed that Monica had something for him. Once he was in his office he called her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm
"It sounds nice, but it's probably going to suck having to watch all of my friends die in one way or another. I think they said my lifespan was now 500 years. It's going to be pretty lonely." She sighed. "But at least I'll get to find out how Damien kicks the bucket."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 pm

"500 years would be a waste just to die here" Zil said in reply. "You know, we don't have to be here just to watch how Damien falls", he suggested. Hopefully, she was still open to the idea of coming away with him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Monica knocked as always and said "It's me". When she got in, there was a look of anger and concern on her face. "Absolute leader! What did you do? Six of my men that accompanied you last night were found dead this morning!" She stomped her foot and shook her head, pacing back and forth. "You know I give my all to training these men. They are very few and they mean a lot to me as their chief. Six of them dead simultaneously and not even on a mission. This is unheard of! What enemy could do something like this?" She paced again and continued in the same frantic tone. "You know, my detectives tell me this could have been done by Verillian street gangs. They are growing in power, these nationality-based groups. We've been trying to purge them for the past few weeks. But...But... Something more serious should be done" She shook her head, trying to cam herself. "Catharsis", she said softly towards him.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 pm
"Yes, but I have to make sure he doesn't figure out how to live as long as me." She replied, referring to the research. "And when he is gone, I want to help shape this place into the place our friends dreamed of, even if they might be all dead and gone by that point." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Damien looked up at Monica with a serious look on his face. "Remember we decided not to implement that right away. Besides, I will tell you what happened. It seems that mysterious group that we found the video of planned an attack on me last night. How they found out I'm not sure but I think they followed Shadow. I had made another 'date' with her to see if she knew anything about them, but apparently she may be a target of theirs as well, since she is an information seller they may want to silence her just in case. I believe they tried to take us both out. Your men did the best they could to try and catch these assailants but they managed to all flee" he said. "We can't purge these people if we can't even catch them".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Zil nodded. He had a feeling he was going to be the first of those friends to be dead and gone if this goes on. He chuckled and turned back to her. "Don't you want to escape this life?"

"But if they're rallying these...these... Non-Diethelmians into rising up against us, it might be too late!" She blushed and turned away, remembering that Jian was also not a pure Diethelmian. She then recomposed herself, flipping her hair back before speaking. "We may not be able to catch them now. But we can cut off their supply of manpower before they brainwash our citizens into attacking us like they tried to do in the previous videos. It's just... It's unheard of" She said with spite, remembering how her subordinates were killed. The flag at the Secret Police HQ was at half-mast today in memory of their slain comrades. And when asked, it would be said... That they died protecting the absolute leader.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 pm
"Sometimes, but I can't escape it by running away." She replied. "I can only by standing up and defeating it. Sometimes you just have to be creative about getting what you want done done."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am
"That is true, but unfortunately I think their plan in to use influences outside the country where we can't touch them without retaliation. Of course we can deal with those inside the country that we perceive as a threat. If you find any, purge them without hesitation. However, I think they're attempting to turn the rest of the world against us rather then our own citizens" Damien said. "Of course, we will implement the Catharsis Plan if necessary"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games