Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gaol

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 am
Hey, I just found this guild at random and though I'd sign up.

I'm just a confused gamer. And also a bit of an anime fan, and book worm. I'll be poking around the boards and speaking up occasionally, Nice to meet everyone! razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:45 am
Hello.My Name is Dylan, But i like To be Called Kiba.Everyone calls me that that I know.I Was invited nd This Seems Like a Cool Guild, But im Also a Busy Vice Of another so i Will be More Active in That, But This Is Where i Will Spend The Rest of My Time.  

That-Guy-Named-Kinturo

i__WingedAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:11 pm
Underneath this smile
My world is slowly caving in
All the while
I'm hanging on instead of letting go
Could you be the one to save me from every bad habit that has helped me dig this hole?
I've been hiding out for miles

I'm Kitten of Light but you can just call me KoL and yeah....

<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:29 pm
Oi! I'm here! :]  

Batjesusman

Tzalula

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:54 pm
I'm half fangirl and half mallrat, with a little science geek thrown in for good measure. Nice to meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:21 pm
My name is Emo_Girl_Hitori. You can call me Hitori for short. I don't care what nickname you give me, really. I'm good with anything.

As the name suggests, yes, I am Emo. I am Bi. I don't care what you think. As long as it's not bad, I am fine with that.

I love anime, manga, sleeping, hanging with my friends, and my friend (who's also my secret crush) Alyssa. heart

*sigh* Happy to be here, and pleased to meet you all. Thanks goes out to whoever invited me.  

Emo_Girl_Hitori

xZSasukeZx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:47 am
hi im new and i was pmed randomly... eek . anyway Hi!!! blaugh . so yea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am
*introduces himself*  

Xiphy

Terracab

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:51 pm
hi i'm terra and i am a really random person^^
(bunnies!) rofl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Xiphos Destiny
*introduces himself*

you gots a water meat to! razz  

Terracab

Terracab

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:54 pm
la la la la la la la la!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 pm
My name is Margaret, but I would prefer to be called Selene (completely different, I know, but it refers to the moon, end of story). I'm fifteen. I love manga/anime, RP, fantasy, Gaia, Angel (TV show), and music. That's basically it.  

Demon Captain

I Sakina I

Popular Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:25 am
I was randomly pmed to join and i thought aw,what the heck lol.
I've been on gaia for about two years, I think sweatdrop Names Lessa but I go by Yunie ((Roleplaying name XP))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:17 am
I'm Demonsadvocate. Just call me demon. I'm a neko girl... even though it don't look it right now. I got my tail.. errm.... hiding. okay.
anywho.. Thanks for inviting me to the guld... I enjoy this place. Been around a few times already.  

demonsadvocate_0925

Chaos_Choir_Atori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:54 am
Hello I'm Haiiro Sukai, but everyone just calls me Sukai or Sky. My real name is Erika but everyone calls me Sammich. I've been on gaia for over a year but my first account was hacked so I started this one. This is my first attempt at an Angelic looking Avatar, usually I go for a darkish look ^_^
I am known by most of my friends for my random comments about Hobos and Zombies and Ninjas and Aliens and Garden Gnomes and of course, TRANSFORMERS.

User ImageDon't make me

I love teh Transformers

go all transformers on youUser Image

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games