Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 am
blessedheart
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
"well, i know someone that can treat your troath, eaven the scar wont apear"

*yumi held her breath*
NONONONOONONO!!!!! im NOT getting surgery done on my throat!!!
"well it's not surgery, and it doesent involves anything sharp other that the guy's toungue... metarphoricaly, ((or whatever how we write this)) shun had an meeting with him... or should i say me? i can shapechange other persons, eaven bend their gender... counting myself"

*yumi said nothing*
ed's fingers gave an faint gree aura "you wont fell anything painfull, actually it wont take more that two seconds. i just need to touch the wound annd it will disapear... if you ask i can eaven make an modification on your body, such as making your nose bigger or smaller"

"Ed..."
"what? it's her decision, if you keep conplaining you will have another GB session"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 am
((anyone?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
"well it's not surgery, and it doesent involves anything sharp other that the guy's toungue... metarphoricaly, ((or whatever how we write this)) shun had an meeting with him... or should i say me? i can shapechange other persons, eaven bend their gender... counting myself"

*yumi said nothing*
ed's fingers gave an faint gree aura "you wont fell anything painfull, actually it wont take more that two seconds. i just need to touch the wound annd it will disapear... if you ask i can eaven make an modification on your body, such as making your nose bigger or smaller"

"Ed..."
"what? it's her decision, if you keep conplaining you will have another GB session"

"I won't say another word on the matter." Shun said quickly then he remembers. "I left Gil at the lake! Shoot. See ya guys." Shun says and runs back to the lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi said nothing*

"Ed..."

"I won't say another word on the matter." Shun said quickly then he remembers. "I left Gil at the lake! Shoot. See ya guys." Shun says and runs back to the lake.
""see ya shun" ed said  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 am
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart
sk8rkool1
blessedheart

"I see. okay." Shun says smiling.

negima asks shun wich one do u think look better?

Shun tilts head. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously

i mean wich one one of my sisters would be better for there crush to date?

Shun tilts head more. "I'm not sure. Who is there crush?"
Negima says this guy
User Image

Name:Ueki
Dislikes:Fighting and perves  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am
Shun comes back. "He wasn't there." He said and looks at Negima. "Not sure. What you think Ed?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am
blessedheart
Shun comes back. "He wasn't there." He said and looks at Negima. "Not sure. What you think Ed?"
"the yellow eared one, she looks older"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am
sk8rkool1
notingles
blessedheart
"the yellow eared one, she looks older"

negima: what yellow haired one?
((the one in the brown coat))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 pm
ed ran out of willpower to hold back and puted his fingers over the bite on yumi's neck two seconds after he took then off and there was no more mark on there, as if it never meet the theet  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 pm
notingles
ed ran out of willpower to hold back and puted his fingers over the bite on yumi's neck two seconds after he took then off and there was no more mark on there, as if it never meet the theet

*yumi glared at him*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm
-walks past them all, nemu no where in sight-..................  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:16 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi glared at him*

Shun sighs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-walks past them all, nemu no where in sight-..................

*yumi sees you out of the corner of her eye and wonders where nemu is as well*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 pm
((i'm back)) "what? i did it without you asking but you can talk again... and no i didnt mess with anything else", ed looked at mayun ((who is offline)) "sorry, it's not she doesent want the mark, it's becalse her troath hurt when she talks with two holes on her neck"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games